Amorous Adventures Extended SE

View File

Amorous Adventures Extended SE

I did not create this mod.

I merely made a straight conversion of jackp's mod: Amorous Adventures Extended 

to Skyrim Special Edition with his permission. (proof attached below)

Better English Translation provided by @Sundder

Mod Description by JackP

"I am preparing to continue the work of FoxFingers, and I have made the first version of Amorous Adventures Extend.

This mod is going to make up more stories about Dragonborn's remance adventure, just like Amorous Adventures did.

I still use the framework of FoxFingers, so you will feel familar with the lover system. Be involved with the girls, help them and then make them be dragonborn's lovers.

You can post the bugs, as if I have time to make up them I will do."

I converted the ESP to Form 44, optimized the meshes and nif files,

and converted the Animations for SE.

I've tested it on SSE v 1.5.73 (The latest current version),

all the updated SSE Perquisites, and it seems to be working as it should.

I also included Jackp's walk-through text files inside the mod .zip

for your convenience.

This mod conversion is provided As-Is, as I did not create it and don't know how it was built ?

Please check the original mod page for fixes and known issues if you have problems.

HOWEVER, if you find Mesh or other conversion issues that I missed, for sure let me know

and I'll do my best to fix them.

In the future, I plan on making the English dialogue more conversational once I learn how,

and forwarding any updates that JackP makes to the original mod.

This mod REQUIRES the following mods to function:

Amorous Adventures 3.4 SE for lovers lab

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 6 

Optional, but highly recommended mods:

ZAZ Animation Packs for SE

SexLab Tools SE

Using Sexlab Tools, you can change the animations so you can find one more appropriate for the situation

AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer SE

To Add the cheat spell "Be My Lover Now".  Using it, you can make a unique actor be your lover. 

JackP recommends  SexLab Privacy Immersive , but it no longer works with SexLab Framework at all, so DO NOT USE IT.

For more Skyrim Special Edition SexLab mods check here: SE Compatibility Tracking 

Special Thanks to:

jackp for creating Amorous Adventures Extended, and his permission to convert it to Special Edition.

FoxFingers for creating Amorous Adventures 

Ash2Asherz for his support and advice

And most of all, Ashal for LoversLab and SexLab Framework, without which none of this is possible.

Amorous Adventures Extented Pemissions..png

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/21/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Amorous Adventures SE, SexLab Framework SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 4/22/2019 at 10:58 AM, Ahmy said:

a stupid question but do ZAZ 8+ works or it must be zaz 7?

I tested it with Zaz 7 SE, because that's what I personally prefer, but both ZAZ 7 and ZAZ 8+ have the "same" named .esm and Zaz 8+ contains all of ZAZ 7's Animations, (I think), so they should be Compatible. If you test it with ZAZ 8+ and it works fine, let me know and I'll add ZAZ 8+, or just change requirements  to ZAZ.

I did post links but they didn't show. I'll have to edit the page again so they work. JackP put zaz as a soft requirement. I meant to have it as such as well. Thank you for pointing out those mistakes. Ill get it fixed soon

When the NPC talk do they have voices because thus far the subtitles for NPCs appear but the voice is silent is this normal?

Edit: Tested the LE version of this mod and they do indeed have voices does anybody got any idea what's going on here?

3 hours ago, Yami X said:

When the NPC talk do they have voices because thus far the subtitles for NPCs appear but the voice is silent is this normal?

Edit: Tested the LE version of this mod and they do indeed have voices does anybody got any idea what's going on here?

JackP didn't list "Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice" as a requirement, so I didn't, but I have it installed for other mods, and always play with dialogue subtitles enabled as I am legally deaf. There are only a few voiced lines that I can see in the mod file structure. Most L.L. mods aren't fully voiced due to the limited vanilla voice files. Thank you for pointing that out. I'll edit the description and add Fuz as a requirement. Until I can get some help dealing with the voice file issue.

Will this mods work with the Flower girls Amorous Adventures from Nexus version 3.4.1 ? I have some other mods from lovers lab that "Tie" ( pun) in nicely and work very very well with the FG series. I have all the requirements except my version of AA is not sexlab AA 3.4 its FG AA 3.4.1  ?

Would love to try it in the name of science and test it !

I always enjoy the adult themed quests !

8 hours ago, Misteryodahippie said:

Will this mods work with the Flower girls Amorous Adventures from Nexus version 3.4.1 ? I have some other mods from lovers lab that "Tie" ( pun) in nicely and work very very well with the FG series. I have all the requirements except my version of AA is not sexlab AA 3.4 its FG AA 3.4.1  ?

Would love to try it in the name of science and test it !

I always enjoy the adult themed quests !

SexLab Amorous Adventures is a hard dependency, as F.G. and SexLab have different dialogue and animation hooks. ( think, but I'm not 100% sure as I don't know how to make mods...yet.  ?

I do know that with SexLab and F.G. installed you won't get S.L. dialogue in F.G. mods (Maids II: Deception for example). 

9 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Do I have to merge it with Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE or just install it and put it lower in the load order? For MO2 users...

No, don't merge them. A.A.E. is an add-on, so a completely separate, yet dependent mod it just let LOOT do it's thing. It has it's own .esp, so that will cause problems if you merge them together. HOWEVER, if you use matortheeternal's  Merge Plugins tool (which I HIGHLY recommend), they both can be put into a merged esp with no problem. I use Merge Plugins to merge almost all of my L.L. mods aside from the big "common dependency" mods, like SexLab Framework, Devious Devices, SL Inflation Framework, and ZAZ.

• 2 weeks later...

Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE

IIn your descriptiion

Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE for lovers lab

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 6 - March 19th, 2019

On 5/4/2019 at 1:49 PM, Braakia said:

I made the mistake of installing the Flower Girls first. Now, even with Flower Girls completely removed, this acts just like it.

I made the mistake of installing the Flower Girls first. Now, even with Flower Girls completely removed, this acts just like it.

Sorry about the repeating quote, I have neever posted to LL and couldn't tell if it was worrking.

How exactly do the FG ladies act differently than the AA?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2019 at 9:07 PM, Yami X said:

No voices for me too only the subtitles, have you found a fix ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 3:05 PM, pendraggon said:

Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE

IIn your descriptiion

Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE for lovers lab

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 6 - March 19th, 2019

Sorry about the repeating quote, I have neever posted to LL and couldn't tell if it was worrking.

How exactly do the FG ladies act differently than the AA?

Sorry for the delay. I'm not getting notifications properly for some reason. Flower Girls clashes BADLY with SexLab mods, and breaks them. If you used Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex you should have been able to just deactivate FG, without issue. Did you manually install your mods? That is HIGHLY not recommended, as these problems have a domino effect down the line, messing with other mods. If you manually installed them you have to delete your entire Skyrim SE folder and start all over again to know for sure there are no errant files still in the game folder. If you used Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex, this wouldn't have happened at all after removing FG. 

This was my very first Mod Conversion and, there were several rookie mistakes I made converting this mod that I was just notified of.

And those problems were fixed by leizar.

I just uploaded Amorous Adventures Extended SSE v1.2.2 with all of his corrections, so please, download the new version!

I humbly apologize to everyone that had problems due to my mistakes, and hope you all can forgive me, and keep Modding SkyrimSE!

5 hours ago, nomkaz said:

This was my very first Mod Conversion and, there were several rookie mistakes I made converting this mod that I was just notified of.

And those problems were fixed by leizar.

I just uploaded Amorous Adventures Extended SSE v1.2.2 with all of his corrections, so please, download the new version!

I humbly apologize to everyone that had problems due to my mistakes, and hope you all can forgive me, and keep Modding SkyrimSE!

If I may ask, did the changes you made as part of this update affect the "dialogue topic" section of the ESP? I ask this because I just grammar/spell checked/in some cases rewrote the entire dialogue topic section, and came on here to upload it for others to download. If there is a way I can transfer the dialogue topic section to the new ESP, I can upload that instead. Thanks!

So you can see what I did, I'll upload the ESP I just edited.

Edit: I just copied over the dialogue text manually, so the new ESP has the edits. For anyone who uses this, please let me know if there are any spelling errors; changing all of this was tedious and time consuming, so they might be there. Also, I did these edits without playing any of these quests, so if something I wrote doesn't make sense in the context of the conversation, let me know. Some of the default dialogues didn't make any sense and I honestly couldn't figure out what it was supposed to mean, so I gave it my best guess.

Thank you for porting this mod!

AmorAdvExtended.esp

6 hours ago, wbharrison4814 said:

If I may ask, did the changes you made as part of this update affect the "dialogue topic" section of the ESP? I ask this because I just grammar/spell checked/in some cases rewrote the entire dialogue topic section, and came on here to upload it for others to download. If there is a way I can transfer the dialogue topic section to the new ESP, I can upload that instead. Thanks!

So you can see what I did, I'll upload the ESP I just edited.

Edit: I just copied over the dialogue text manually, so the new ESP has the edits. For anyone who uses this, please let me know if there are any spelling errors; changing all of this was tedious and time consuming, so they might be there. Also, I did these edits without playing any of these quests, so if something I wrote doesn't make sense in the context of the conversation, let me know. Some of the default dialogues didn't make any sense and I honestly couldn't figure out what it was supposed to mean, so I gave it my best guess.

Thank you for porting this mod!

AmorAdvExtended.esp 172.62 kB · 1 download

Oh, thank you! The original mod author used machine translation I think. I intended to go back and edit the dialogue myself once I got my Creation Kit to work right.  "Flowchart64.dll" was missing it turns out lol

I played with it a bit translating a German Language follower mod, but couldn't figure out how to reassign the custom voice to a vanilla English voice, so the Follower just made my game CTD. 

Actually, it was another user that contacted me with the errors and he had converted this for his own use, and sent me his conversion, so I switched them out as fast as I could, and didn't have time to test it myself, so I'm not sure what all he did. He did fix several script edits that got screwed up because my Creation Kit, is NOT recompiling Scripts properly. I've been working all week trying to figure out why, and how to fix it. 

I am all about making mods available for SE. I got frustrated that so many L.L. mods were never converted so I started converting them for myself, then thought; "Hey, if I'm doing this, why not get permission to share them with other people so they can use them too?". Who knows, maybe one day I'll know enough to make my own mods too? 

I THINK you may have to re-edit the new ESP, but if you do, I'll add it to the "Official Download", (with full credit for the Dialogue improvements of course!). 

Have a great weekend, and HAPPY MODDING!

Can someone help me. When I play the game, it doesn't recognize the AmorAdvExtended.esp (I do have all the necessarily mods up to date) meaning there are no sex scenes but only the the text scenes from the vanilla Amorous Adventures. Does anybody knows how to fix this?

Edit: I failed. I downloaded the clean Amorous Adventures version

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 6:57 PM, nomkaz said:

Sorry for the delay. I'm not getting notifications properly for some reason. Flower Girls clashes BADLY with SexLab mods, and breaks them. If you used Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex you should have been able to just deactivate FG, without issue. Did you manually install your mods? That is HIGHLY not recommended, as these problems have a domino effect down the line, messing with other mods. If you manually installed them you have to delete your entire Skyrim SE folder and start all over again to know for sure there are no errant files still in the game folder. If you used Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex, this wouldn't have happened at all after removing FG. 

I've never had problems with Flowergirls effecting anything in the game. Since the creator of FG has taken over AA, it makes more sense to have the FG version to have as the base for this extension.

23 hours ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

I've never had problems with Flowergirls effecting anything in the game. Since the creator of FG has taken over AA, it makes more sense to have the FG version to have as the base for this extension.

As stated on the download page, I only converted this mod. I did NOT create it. SexLab Framework has more mods, and functionality than FG. LoversLab is owned and run by the creator of SexLab Framework. If you don't want to use SexLab, maybe you're complaining on the wrong website?

[edit] That was a bit snippy. My apologies. I was in a bad mood. But it's true that I have no control over how the mod was made. So asking me for a Flower Girls version neither makes any sense, since I'm not the person that can make that happen. If I ever do make a mod myself, It would be SexLab exclusive, since FG is so limited.