No Oral animations through rape mods

Cannot seem to access any oral animations while playing if sex is started through Joburg or LoversRapers. Only other mod I have for initiating sex is Hypnosis which allows for oral but always puts my character as receiving instead of giving. Not sure what settings I need on the 1st 2 mods and/or LoversPK to allow oral animations to show up or if its a glitch. Starting new games doesnt change anything or using default settings either. If there's another working Lovers mod that lets my character give oral or switch from giving/receiving positions in any animations, let me know please.

28 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Load Order please. 

Also, we need to know what version of Lovers Rapers you are using.  WhapyOne's version is customization as to what animations play.  

If you have done any customization on your animations then that also can break things.

Couldnt find how to export as text file so heres straight from OBMM:

1716803969_Screenshot(61).png.fb17a8f0cb0cdad89195049035dce737.png

854614638_Screenshot(62).png.e03ada547ef9c809cf454ac816be28ff.png

As for Rapers, its Wappy's 1.80 version

On 4/19/2019 at 12:42 AM, gregathit said:

You can edit the ini files to ensure whatever animations you want to play are selected.  You can specify strings that you can toggle between.

The specific file to edit is LoversRaperS_Motion.ini

Im not sure how to edit those animations plus I have no idea which aniamtion is which ini, I asked b4 about a list saying which is which and no one gave me a straight answer

18 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Im not sure how to edit those animations plus I have no idea which aniamtion is which ini, I asked b4 about a list saying which is which and no one gave me a straight answer

LoversVoiceSSPplus LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP lets you bang npc thru dialog and choose position category as you like. So you might try that one, at least that way you can be certain if your oral sex animations are working at all. More importantly, anim number is printed in the console once sex starts (this applies to all LAPF sex). Once you know the anim numbers, editing ini files shouldn't give you too much trouble so long as you have some patience.

5 hours ago, gregathit said:

Sigh...........We have cataloged everything right here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

If you go down to and click on "The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection" you will find a pictorial guide of all the animations that exist.

Are those the same ones that come with LAPF already? Cuz I dont recall seeing many of these animations thru any of my other mods. Also I still dont know anything about actually editing the inis

In the pack "The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection"  are the LAPF animations.

And in the LAPF download file is a jpg  (  Animations in LAPF ....  .jpg  ) with all the numbers and discription. If you always unpack your mods and check what's inside, you should have already seen the jpg picture.

And have you tried LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP ? To check  if you oral amimations work ?

Start oral sex with dialog ( you need a high disposition. NPC must likec you ) .  With tha grap key ( normally the z key ) you can switch the oral animations.

If oral ani work then you can change the ini of the other mods to get more oral animations.

And in most ini is a discription above or behind the setting.

Open the ini and read.

Archived