Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 9:16 AM, Alno05 said:

No, its for LE. It leads to the LE page and youre on the LE section of LL

really? Well then I apologize for wearing this in SE...

Spoiler

h7w0llq1kt9fseazg.jpgl6kn0ml9mai6vj6zg.jpgcdymye9xsos3ldnzg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Are you sure you installed it correctly? It's supposed to fit like an outfit. ?

Now you made me double check if my idiom was right ?

I'm usually not good at those. :classic_ph34r:

Spoiler

fit like a glove. 1. To be perfectly sized for someone, as of an article of clothing. A noun or pronoun can be used between "fit" and "like." The alterations turned out great—that gown really fits you like a glove now. These shoes are too big—I need to find ones that fit like a glove so that I don't trip.

Hey,

I love your mods, i'm downloading many of them and am very impressed.

I'm just having one little trouble with 2B's outfit. The skirt gets stuck in the air like in the image linked. It is still animated, but gets stuck in that position. It also sometimes gets stuck in weird positions and I have to move or wait a bit for it to reposition itself. Is it just how team TAL made the hdt work or can this be fixed?

I have all the required mods installed and am using a "Unified UNP HDT" body with the preset "UUNP - 7B Cleavage".

Thank you so much for your work.

Spoiler

20200319150237_1.jpg20200319150223_1.jpg

3 hours ago, mod123haha said:

Hey,

I love your mods, i'm downloading many of them and am very impressed.

I'm just having one little trouble with 2B's outfit. The skirt gets stuck in the air like in the image linked. It is still animated, but gets stuck in that position. It also sometimes gets stuck in weird positions and I have to move or wait a bit for it to reposition itself. Is it just how team TAL made the hdt work or can this be fixed?

I have all the required mods installed and am using a "Unified UNP HDT" body with the preset "UUNP - 7B Cleavage".

Thank you so much for your work.

Hide contents

20200319150237_1.jpg20200319150223_1.jpg

I would say it's from team tal hdt xml, since I didn't touch the xml files at all..

I also didn't test this outfit for gameplay purposes, maybe something got wrong while doing the conversion, I'm not sure tbh.

I would recommend trying the original outfit and test if it does have the same bug.

On 3/19/2020 at 6:35 PM, elxdark said:

I would say it's from team tal hdt xml, since I didn't touch the xml files at all..

I also didn't test this outfit for gameplay purposes, maybe something got wrong while doing the conversion, I'm not sure tbh.

I would recommend trying the original outfit and test if it does have the same bug.

Yea I think it's how team tal made the HDT. I ended up deleting the xml file for the hdt physics cause the weird behaviors were bugging me, but the rest of the armor works really well with uunp.