Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

7 hours ago, marmotte said:

Hi Elxdark,

Thanks for your conversions. I really like them very much and your choice is good.

It's neat.

Just one note about the Ceremonial Mage armor UUNP SMP.

Did you know that the SMP effect "out of the box"  does not work for the European public (like me) ?

The outfit XML file can't be read simply. So, it requires an edit. That's the case of all the SMP stuff.

So, i made it for the ceremonial mage and i upload it here. Use it like you want.

Maybe some users may find it usefull.

CerRed1.xml 9.06 kB · 3 downloads

Note that almost no modders provide this service.

Keep up the good work.

Actually I have the same problem and I always have to change the dots.

Thanks marmotte, next smp armor I will add the optional .xml for european public.

On 11/16/2019 at 9:53 AM, elxdark said:

I do have plans to backport a few SE outfits to LE UUNP, I will add this to my list.

However I will still focus on LE conversions for now, I will release the update for my old conversions this next week so I can advance with new outfits, the good news is that since the last versions of bodyslide there's a workaround for the fixes I told you guys before (body type deforming clothes) so from now all my conversions will have this fix thanks to osnius for the amazing new tool :)

I will also do a basic guide for everybody to understand how to use this new tool and update all your conversions to get the best result possible.

I'm thinking on releasing my bodypreset, maybe next month so stay tuned for that.

And for the last info I will also start conversion for the new body from bakafactory BHUNP 3BBP Body for LE so yeah a lot of things to do!

Any chance you could give a quick rundown of this new tool? I looked over the changelog a few times to get an idea of what it might and mostly came up empty. Is it the changes to the conform dialog or something else? I've slowly been trying to up my conversion game and would like to get competent enough to release them publicly so I can actually contribute a little , but I could use all the tricks I can get my hands. Thanks for putting these out there!

6 hours ago, isb_mmtribe said:

Any chance you could give a quick rundown of this new tool? I looked over the changelog a few times to get an idea of what it might and mostly came up empty. Is it the changes to the conform dialog or something else? I've slowly been trying to up my conversion game and would like to get competent enough to release them publicly so I can actually contribute a little , but I could use all the tricks I can get my hands. Thanks for putting these out there!

I worded it wrong, it isn't a new tool but a new option when doing the conversion.

When you are doing the conversion, you need to slider - conform all

example333.png.800cc157c7110fee2eecaadc57ae7d75.png

In the old version of bodyslide this window didn't even appear at all and now it does but it also gives you another option. "Even Movement" this actually makes the outfit looks more similar to the body.

Bodies like oppai, cleavage or any 7b they often deform the outfit because the difference between them and the base uunp body is big.

This new option helps a lot for outfits that have a lot of cleavage which I usually like to convert.

But you should try and see yourself the difference, for me it's a lot of less work since it matches the body way more so I don't have to tweak the vertices that much.

The only downside of this method is that you will have to remove more clipping, since this new option tries to match the body type it usually creates a lot of clipping by doing it, so you will need to spend an extra time to fix those but the tradeoff is worth in my opinion.

1 hour ago, elxdark said:

I worded it wrong, it isn't a new tool but a new option when doing the conversion.

When you are doing the conversion, you need to slider - conform all

example333.png.800cc157c7110fee2eecaadc57ae7d75.png

In the old version of bodyslide this window didn't even appear at all and now it does but it also gives you another option. "Even Movement" this actually makes the outfit looks more similar to the body.

Bodies like oppai, cleavage or any 7b they often deform the outfit because the difference between them and the base uunp body is big.

This new option helps a lot for outfits that have a lot of cleavage which I usually like to convert.

But you should try and see yourself the difference, for me it's a lot of less work since it matches the body way more so I don't have to tweak the vertices that much.

The only downside of this method is that you will have to remove more clipping, since this new option tries to match the body type it usually creates a lot of clipping by doing it, so you will need to spend an extra time to fix those but the tradeoff is worth in my opinion.

I definitely wouldn't have picked up on that, but the deformation you're talking about drives me insane. I've stopped a few conversions because I ran out of patience trying to drag vertices around and the stretched look was just awful. Thanks for mentioning this!

1 hour ago, isb_mmtribe said:

I definitely wouldn't have picked up on that, but the deformation you're talking about drives me insane. I've stopped a few conversions because I ran out of patience trying to drag vertices around and the stretched look was just awful. Thanks for mentioning this!

Yep, exactly and while it is still not perfect it's much better than the normal way.

I haven't tested this new option that much, only in a few outfits but it has been working so far, also one thing that draw my attention is that you can do this with any conversion already done, just open the conversion in outfit studio and go slider - confirm all with the even movement selected, you will have to fix the clipping again for all the bodies if you use UUNP.

But this is important as well, in the DA2 isabela outfit that I just did I found that there's a difference in the outfit when you do this with a finished conversion and if you do it from scratch.

This happens because you actually use this new option when converting the outfit as well so it does make a difference with an outfit that's already converted with the old way.

So if you really want the best possible result I would recommend to create your own conversions from scratch but if you can't, you can just apply the new option with conversions you already have.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:07 PM, -alpha- said:

@elxdark
Hey I dont normally request these things but if you happen to have an open slot in your schedule...

Could you look at perhaps converting this one by Halo?

http://mod.dysintropi.me/tightness/

21 hours ago, Highborn said:

I second this

Yeah I saw it and liked it but for now I would like to focus on keep updating my conversions first then I will see what other outfits I can convert.

I should upload a new update today or tomorrow for the chinese 2017 new year outfit.

Chinese new year 2017 2.0 update is out!

I only updated one piece in this outfit mod, the bunny top.

The rest of the outfits are converted but they don't have all the fixes from 2.0 and I will not update them since I don't really like them.

Read changelog for more info but I'm basically doing all my conversions again that's why it's taking a lot of time, also I like to have quality screenshots for each conversion process that consumes even more time :D

Happy Holidays!

Preview here:

Spoiler

chinesepreview6.thumb.jpg.f867ae9a2ced0dbddc86824646d26ff6.jpg

21 hours ago, elxdark said:

Chinese new year 2017 2.0 update is out!

I only updated one piece in this outfit mod, the bunny top.

The rest of the outfits are converted but they don't have all the fixes from 2.0 and I will not update them since I don't really like them.

Read changelog for more info but I'm basically doing all my conversions again that's why it's taking a lot of time, also I like to have quality screenshots for each conversion process that consumes even more time :D

Happy Holidays!

Preview here:

Hide contents

chinesepreview6.thumb.jpg.f867ae9a2ced0dbddc86824646d26ff6.jpg

OOOOH sexy outfit :) awesome yet again !

3 hours ago, COLOCO said:

Sorry but I'm not doing any of them except for Orthodox armor.

Having said that, for January I want to focus on Team TAL armors, so I will try to do as many as I can of them, since I'm much more skilled right now I think I can deliver a quality conversion for all team tal outfits.

I will also update my team tal conversions, especially BDOR Garnet Marniera which I did and it's horrible.

Also I will start using twitter and create a discord server as well, twitter will be only for showcases mostly and the idea of a discord server is to have a uunp community, loverslab is not really useful for that purpose, I want to stay close and in contact with users to discuss conversions screenshots etc.

I'm working on the BDOR Eclipse and it's almost finished, once that's done I will start giving invitations to the discord server :)

Preview:

Spoiler

exa.jpg.cbea3bdf3ad5335dcc6a3ff879361582.jpg

Happy New year!

8 hours ago, Zynisch said:

I think something is wrong with the DA2 Isabella Outfit. When I equip the boots my character floats over the Ground, and when I take off the boots again the Feed stick into the Ground. 

I can say from experience, that it is most likely related to HDT HighHeels since that mod loves to create issues like this, which is why I removed it from all armor mods I was using in LE (Playing SE now) and made them use NiOverwrite HH instead. 

10 hours ago, Zynisch said:

I think something is wrong with the DA2 Isabella Outfit. When I equip the boots my character floats over the Ground, and when I take off the boots again the Feed stick into the Ground. 

1 hour ago, Tenebras Noctem said:

I can say from experience, that it is most likely related to HDT HighHeels since that mod loves to create issues like this, which is why I removed it from all armor mods I was using in LE (Playing SE now) and made them use NiOverwrite HH instead. 

Oops I'm stupid, somehow I fucked up the esp in the new update, sorry.

All my conversions have the dependency from High heels removed to avoid these bugs but it seems I messed up the esp in the new update I'm going to upload it again with the fixed esp.

Dalight.esp

just copy and paste :D

Hello everybody, I finally made a discord server!

I will keep updating this thread but I will start focus more on discord and twitter, please if you need any help join the discord, it's much easier for me to help you there!

I also made a twitter so please follow me there as well I will follow you back!

Discord 

Twitter

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, elxdark said:

Hello everybody, I finally made a discord server!

I will keep updating this thread but I will start focus more on discord and twitter, please if you need any help join the discord, it's much easier for me to help you there!

I also made a twitter so please follow me there as well I will follow you back!

Discord 

Twitter

Thanks!

Followed on both!

BDOR Eclipse added!

Remember to check the first option when installing the mod from team TAL (white eclipse) then download my conversion and overwrite all.

Don't forget to join my discord! (if you want) I'm mostly active there.

Discord

Preview

Spoiler

EclipsePreview.thumb.jpg.ac395e3200ee8ca8f53618edf6d3314f.jpg

Enjoy!