Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

4 hours ago, COLOCO said:

2 hours ago, elxdark said:

possibly, I have to see the outfit in game

A version of that same set is in the Witcher 3 female armours, which is in your list of possible conversions in the opening post. Out of interest, is that pack still in your thinking? It's one that's always in my game and I'd love to see a full conversion done.

11 hours ago, merManc said:

A version of that same set is in the Witcher 3 female armours, which is in your list of possible conversions in the opening post. Out of interest, is that pack still in your thinking? It's one that's always in my game and I'd love to see a full conversion done.

oh i see, i will compare both but I think the witcher 3 female armours doesn't have the hdf effect and yes all of the armors in the list are still part of my plan.

10 hours ago, bloocarrot said:

Hey @elxdark can you convert Grim's Vampirella to uunp https://kp4068.tistory.com/3613 please :) i dont know how to make conversions myself >.<

I like it but I don't know, I'm really busy doing team tal conversions for now.

3 hours ago, sidfu said:

looks like the preg slider got missed

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.726fbc35e05146283f21b92c60d081da.png

I don't use preg slider on my conversions, you can fix it yourself in outfit studio though.

Spoiler
On 1/1/2020 at 1:35 AM, elxdark said:

Sorry but I'm not doing any of them except for Orthodox armor.

Having said that, for January I want to focus on Team TAL armors, so I will try to do as many as I can of them, since I'm much more skilled right now I think I can deliver a quality conversion for all team tal outfits.

I will also update my team tal conversions, especially BDOR Garnet Marniera which I did and it's horrible.

Also I will start using twitter and create a discord server as well, twitter will be only for showcases mostly and the idea of a discord server is to have a uunp community, loverslab is not really useful for that purpose, I want to stay close and in contact with users to discuss conversions screenshots etc.

I'm working on the BDOR Eclipse and it's almost finished, once that's done I will start giving invitations to the discord server :)

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

exa.jpg.cbea3bdf3ad5335dcc6a3ff879361582.jpg

Happy New year!

Hey, it's been a few days when I've tested it. I think there's something wrong with the outfit:

When I'm facing a fire, then the front will be dark. When I'm facing the shadow, the front will glow in the dark. It should be the other way around.

16 minutes ago, Mdy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey, it's been a few days when I've tested it. I think there's something wrong with the outfit:

When I'm facing a fire, then the front will be dark. When I'm facing the shadow, the front will glow in the dark. It should be the other way around.

it's related to alpha properties and specular settings in the mesh

6 hours ago, Mdy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

6 hours ago, Todd420 said:

it's related to alpha properties and specular settings in the mesh

what todd420 said, the original mesh creates the same effect.

3 hours ago, Mdy said:

I thought I'd report it, so that not every single person would have to fix it by themselves. Should I ask the original author if we could upload a fixed torso mesh?

Team TAL is the original author so you will have to ask them in their patreon.

45 minutes ago, macnchz said:

oh.  so i can just replace the textures?  or do i need new outfits?  , as I already use TAWOBA

Not exactly.

Some of these armors need their own textures and some use vanilla.

Check the credits part of the page theres links to all the armors used in that pack.

simply installing each one of those will give you the armors as is.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:00 PM, -alpha- said:

Not exactly.

Some of these armors need their own textures and some use vanilla.

Check the credits part of the page theres links to all the armors used in that pack.

simply installing each one of those will give you the armors as is.

i loaded the mods, and unchecked the esps.  ran bodyslide and selected the outfits from that mod, and it worked.  Now i can go back and select the preferred outfits (mix and match) for each outfit.  thank you