Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

4 hours ago, elxdark said:

it works for all bodies, however the ones that aren't on the list don't have any of my fixes applied and they will probably have clipping as well.

so if you have a custom body using the bodies on the list you shouldn't have problems.

Thanks for the clarification!  ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the wonderful conversions

Anyone having an issue with equipping the Liliana Skirts?   When entering the Armor inventory menu and equipping the Liliana mini-skirt or skirt,  it shows up fine on the character.  When the Liliana Corset is equipped, it shows up fine along with skirt on the character.  However, when the Armor inventory menu is exited, the worn skirt disappears.  When re-entering the Armor Inventory menu, the skirt still shows equipped but is invisible.

The Corset works fine with the Liliana panty, gloves, collar, tatoo, boots and all are visible.

The skirts are visible if the corset is not equipped.

Any ideas on how to fix the skirt not visible is appreciated.

1 minute ago, eeeteee said:

Thanks for all the wonderful conversions

Anyone having an issue with equipping the Liliana Skirts?   When entering the Armor inventory menu and equipping the Liliana mini-skirt or skirt,  it shows up fine on the character.  When the Liliana Corset is equipped, it shows up fine along with skirt on the character.  However, when the Armor inventory menu is exited, the worn skirt disappears.  When re-entering the Armor Inventory menu, the skirt still shows equipped but is invisible.

The Corset works fine with the Liliana panty, gloves, collar, tatoo, boots and all are visible.   Any ideas on how to fix the skirt not visible is appreciated.

The two most common reasons for this are sos, in which case set the body slot item to revealing in its mcm, and devious devices in which case take a look at the item hider settings in its mcm, if neither of them sort it out then it could be something else you are using is using that slot but not showing it in the armor slot locations, there are a couple of mods I know that use different slots in the armor addon to the armor itself, which can make sorting this sort of problem out a major pain to do.

51 minutes ago, Varithina said:

The two most common reasons for this are sos, in which case set the body slot item to revealing in its mcm, and devious devices in which case take a look at the item hider settings in its mcm, if neither of them sort it out then it could be something else you are using is using that slot but not showing it in the armor slot locations, there are a couple of mods I know that use different slots in the armor addon to the armor itself, which can make sorting this sort of problem out a major pain to do.

Thanks for the response ... I thought it might be related to a slot conflict like you mentioned.  Nothing that I know is equipped in that location. 

What is strange is that the skirts are visible if the corset is not equipped ... so if there was a conflict with something in the skirt slot location #, then the skirts should never be visible.  The corset slot definition location should be independent of the skirt location.

But will take a look in MCM and TES5Edit.

1 hour ago, eeeteee said:

Thanks for the response ... I thought it might be related to a slot conflict like you mentioned.  Nothing that I know is equipped in that location. 

What is strange is that the skirts are visible if the corset is not equipped ... so if there was a conflict with something in the skirt slot location #, then the skirts should never be visible.  The corset slot definition location should be independent of the skirt location.

But will take a look in MCM and TES5Edit.

If the skirt takes slot 52 then it is a sos problem, go into the sos mcm and check the revealing box for the slot 32 item.  That is assuming the corset is the slot 32 item.  If not then it is more likely a devious devices thing, with item hider settings.

9 hours ago, Varithina said:

If the skirt takes slot 52 then it is a sos problem, go into the sos mcm and check the revealing box for the slot 32 item.  That is assuming the corset is the slot 32 item.  If not then it is more likely a devious devices thing, with item hider settings.

It wasn't SOS but DD after all ... Devices Underneath(1)->Body - Full(32) #3->Chastity Belt(49) was the culprit ... :)

If I set it to None (disabled), the skirts will equip now.

You are a wonderful knowledge asset to this fine community !!! ... thanks a bunch ?

9 hours ago, eeeteee said:

It wasn't SOS but DD after all ... Devices Underneath(1)->Body - Full(32) #3->Chastity Belt(49) was the culprit ... :)

If I set it to None (disabled), the skirts will equip now.

You are a wonderful knowledge asset to this fine community !!! ... thanks a bunch ?

Glad you got it sorted, the main problem is that with the game having a limited number of slots and unlike fallout 4 where there is both under and over armor, devious devices and quite a few other mods that add modular armor/clothing conflict with ton of things.

I keep eying devious devices and wondering just how long it would take me to strip all the keywords and such out and change them all to normal clothing, there used to be such a version but it was for pre v4 of devious devices and the person who did it has not updated, from their comments they were having problems with doing so, due to script problems and such, which is a shame as the items from devious devices as just clothing with normal enchantments on them were very nice.

11 hours ago, Varithina said:

Glad you got it sorted, the main problem is that with the game having a limited number of slots and unlike fallout 4 where there is both under and over armor, devious devices and quite a few other mods that add modular armor/clothing conflict with ton of things.

I keep eying devious devices and wondering just how long it would take me to strip all the keywords and such out and change them all to normal clothing, there used to be such a version but it was for pre v4 of devious devices and the person who did it has not updated, from their comments they were having problems with doing so, due to script problems and such, which is a shame as the items from devious devices as just clothing with normal enchantments on them were very nice.

The way I tracked it down was looking for any slot definition(not explicitly, but a #49 matched up) within the Liliana Outfit.esp in TES5Edit and then looking in DD Devices Underneath(1)->Body - Full(32) for a corresponding #49.

Spoiler

LilianaSlot.jpg.167ebd5a602dd7cd9a3929e16368a61a.jpg1287587172_TESV2020-10-0713-43-39-46.jpg.15c9d3671fbc7be8f0f79e77e0a594b4.jpg

Yes ... I was always wondering how TES5 actually did the mapping of the clothing slots.  So, devious devices uses their own pre-defined mapping of slots or can that be changed?  When I turned off/disabled Devices Underneath(1) definitions, would that affect future equips of items from other mods using DD?  

The idea of simplifying DD to normal clothing with enhancements sounds intriguing and less complex ... sounds like F04 learned from this limitation.

4 hours ago, eeeteee said:

Yes ... I was always wondering how TES5 actually did the mapping of the clothing slots.  So, devious devices uses their own pre-defined mapping of slots or can that be changed?  When I turned off/disabled Devices Underneath(1) definitions, would that affect future equips of items from other mods using DD? 

There are 60 slots for everything, some parts of the body take up some of those slots, other than that, as long as the nif, armor addon and armor slots match the slot numbers you can pretty much assign things to any slot, some slots however are named, so slot 32 usually shows up as body, but it could also take the forearm and thigh slots as well.

Here you go, this is a link to the official slots and what is from bethesda and co. http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number

No devious devices uses the standard slots for the most part, it is just that it uses so many of those slots for its various items, so using devious devices and anything but the vanilla, boots, gloves, helmet, curriass can cause the problems with things not showing or acting odd, other armor packs can have the same problem, hmm what to wear is one as well, the art of magic can be another one, the various bikini armor packs do as well, due to things like bracers and such having slots of their own and not in effect taking the glove slot or boot or what not.

• 2 weeks later...