Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

Just now, Talgi said:

Anybody else having trouble with the smp scarlet dawn armor? I'm building the smp version of the armor, and I'm getting no SMP effects. I'm pretty sure I've got the latest smp path installed too...

I changed the xml for  european/american people, that means that instead of "." there's a "," since smp default xmls don't work for me.

Maybe that's the issue, try to change back the "," to "." using notepad.

Bella Lingerie conversion done!

Stunning outfit by Army

Requires - Bella Lingerie

UUNP

BHUNP

Features:

• Clipping fixes
  • Weight painting editing 
  • UUNP conversion
  • BHUNP conversion
  • Uniboob ref applied
  • Fixed outfit names in game
  • Added body weight support

Most of the work was done in the weight paiting, especially for the breasts and the panties. Everything else is pretty much identical to the original port, as long as your body proportions aren’t extreme you shouldn’t have any problems.

Complete set of screenshots on my Flickr and Twitter

Enjoy!

Spoiler

Bellapreview6.thumb.jpg.ca6552b59fb10cb722c77416cb70e3b7.jpg

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Is it heavy armored Lingerie? ?

500 MB ?

How much weight did you paint on it? ?

(and thanks of course! Your conversations all fit my PC like a glove! Often literally ?)

hahah well yes the textures are really high quality :)

Np, I still have to revisit my old conversions and actually update the ones I updated recently lol as well, I can improve them so much with the uniboob ref also add some stuff I've learned so far.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 12:24 PM, AppleArtigar said:

Can you please tell me what body overlays mod did you use in the pictures?

which ones? I mostly used this pack

7 hours ago, SlutKitten said:

Hey! Did you ever convert this one? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85496?tab=posts&BH=0 I want do use it for a thicker characters but it's got no bodyslide :(

yeah I love Kozakowu's outfits and that one is on my the list of 123123123123 outfits I want to convert, after I finish some stuff I'm doing rn I could check it.

If it's easy to convert then I will do it right away but if it's gonna take time then I will delay it because I want to convert other outfits as well.

On 8/21/2020 at 1:38 PM, elxdark said:

which ones? I mostly used this pack

yeah I love Kozakowu's outfits and that one is on my the list of 123123123123 outfits I want to convert, after I finish some stuff I'm doing rn I could check it.

If it's easy to convert then I will do it right away but if it's gonna take time then I will delay it because I want to convert other outfits as well.

thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Highborn said:

so, are you still planning on sharing that preset? ?

yeah sorry, I wanted to convert a few outfits to show off the bodyslide preset in a better way but got some serious irl issues that I'm trying to solve right now.

You I could just upload the preset here and that's it but I don't like to do that, if I'm going to release it has to be in the correct way with screenshots, instructions, tips, which outfits to use with it etc.

I will try to finish it as quickly as I can.

1 hour ago, elxdark said:

yeah sorry, I wanted to convert a few outfits to show off the bodyslide preset in a better way but got some serious irl issues that I'm trying to solve right now.

You I could just upload the preset here and that's it but I don't like to do that, if I'm going to release it has to be in the correct way with screenshots, instructions, tips, which outfits to use with it etc.

I will try to finish it as quickly as I can.

no problem, keep the quality work! ?

2 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

These conversions don't work with a custom body? Do they only work with the bodies indicated in the Readme?

it works for all bodies, however the ones that aren't on the list don't have any of my fixes applied and they will probably have clipping as well.

so if you have a custom body using the bodies on the list you shouldn't have problems.