Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me with a BHUNP SE conversion of the BDO Valkyrie armor, I tried a conversion to BHUNP SE myself with the CBBE SE version here https://tre-maga.com/13996, but I ran into issues with the skirt causing some clipping with the belly, and an issue that I run into from time to time converting things myself, where if a piece has alternative color variants/textures, I manage to break it, and all of the variants end up using the base texture.

Hopefully someone more adept at conversions than I am can help me out. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/8/2021 at 9:34 AM, -alpha- said:

Use Cathedral Assets Optimizer 

Already tried and it didn't work. The meshes and textures do appear in game and have correct colors, but the mesh of each gown has 1 part that takes up the entire screen from certain angles and I can't figure out how to fix this. I'm fairly nifskope illiterate and can't figure out how to get the mesh working properly.

4 hours ago, turkeycamel3 said:

Already tried and it didn't work. The meshes and textures do appear in game and have correct colors, but the mesh of each gown has 1 part that takes up the entire screen from certain angles and I can't figure out how to fix this. I'm fairly nifskope illiterate and can't figure out how to get the mesh working properly.

I loaded it up and checked it out.

This one is going to need to be remade for LE and probably not just a convert.

I think the issue is the SE skeleton nodes this outfit uses doesn't match LE skeleton nodes which causes that z planes.

The textures work and its not the SMP by the looks of it.
So if someone refits this for you, you're golden or you could give it a go.

I think ELX and BakaFactory had some pretty easy to follow conversion docs.

If you're looking for something similar~ish

Have a look at this one. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96781