Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

17 minutes ago, WItchHunterDA said:

there are "tri" files, what to do with them? I thought there would be meshes to be dropped into a folder with a replacement

tri files is for your body adjustment between 0 and 1 weight

7 minutes ago, WItchHunterDA said:

what to do with them? without meshes? 

There are no nif files? XXX_1.nif and XXX_0.nif, without these files it is impossible to use it directly. But you can open it on the Outfit Studio. Let me check the files.

42 minutes ago, Ma Ri said:

There are no nif files? XXX_1.nif and XXX_0.nif, without these files it is impossible to use it directly. But you can open it on the Outfit Studio. Let me check the files.

I dont know how to use outfit studio, so I asked a man to make me meshes, but there are only tri files

14 minutes ago, Ma Ri said:

Check if it will work to you now... ( Note: If you extract it using MO2 or Vortex, the UUNP BodySlide will not extract. But if you extract it directly or manually, you will find the Bodyslide together extracted there as well) It is for UNPB Body so no worries. ?

2123287072_LEDMBDOREclipsebyTeamTAL20191117UNPBUUNPBodySlide.rar 105.94 MB · 1 download

I have one big red exclamation mark)

? Okay the BHUNP Version  of Rektas can directly be used even without changing the body type. I'll try using it instead as a base since it got a built-in Bodyslide because I used the UUNP version on that file you downloaded before. This thread is dedicated to convert the other body types to UUNP or BHUNP  and not the other way around. That is why they are reluctant to help you.

It really became a big size file and it really took a long time to upload this file. Hope it works now. ? Because if it will not work this time, better study how the Bodyslides and Outfit Studio work. 

https://mega.nz/file/Cts2jS6b#ghUB4V48whUHFXN4_yiFsUZYe-odz8YuvLLRgKncbyI

2 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

? Okay the BHUNP Version  of Rektas can directly be used even without changing the body type. I'll try using it instead as a base since it got a built-in Bodyslide because I used the UUNP version on that file you downloaded before. This thread is dedicated to convert the other body types to UUNP or BHUNP  and not the other way around. That is why they are reluctant to help you.

It really became a big size file and it really took a long time to upload this file. Hope it works now. ? Because if it will not work this time, better study how the Bodyslides and Outfit Studio work. 

:(

f3ad55264f94.png

3 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

Well, the armor fits under the body, only the tits are too big and need to install physics for them. is it really so difficult to make armor for unpb?) apparently it's not destiny for me to wear this armor..  like a variant install UUNP or BHUNP (i dont understand difference), but I don't want to, I have all the armor in the game sharpened for UNPB

15 minutes ago, WItchHunterDA said:

is this UNPB body?

At first I am using a UUNP Body for SE, but I changed it into UNPB by using BodySlides and Outfit Studio mod so I can test the converted mod. I used Rektas Version of BDOR Eclipse which is using BHUNP 3BA Body but I converted the Outfit Body into UNPB using Outfit Studio as well which is what I shared here. It is a complete version of BDOR Eclipse that is why it is large in size. I checked every part of that mod, and it is all working fine, even the physics (CBPC and SMP) are all working fine.

From the screenshots you shared, I guess the physics (gravity) for the boobs and Cape part is not working well on your game.

Initially I am using BHUNP 3BA Body and installed all it's prerequisites. And then later on I changed into UUNP Body or we can say it became UUNP 3BA to maintain the CBPC and SMP Physics working on the body. I didn't changed the default when I first installed them so there's no major changes in the mods setup, I just changed the look of the body I guess.

9 minutes ago, Ma Ri said:

At first I am using a UUNP Body for SE, but I changed it into UNPB by using BodySlides and Outfit Studio mod so I can test the converted mod. I used Rektas Version of BDOR Eclipse which is using BHUNP 3BA Body but I converted the Outfit Body into UNPB using Outfit Studio as well which is what I shared here. It is a complete version of BDOR Eclipse that is why it is large in size. I checked every part of that mod, and it is all working fine, even the physics (CBPC and SMP) are all working fine.

From the screenshots you shared, I guess the physics (gravity) for the boobs and Cape part is not working well on your game.

Initially I am using BHUNP 3BA Body and installed all it's prerequisites. And then later on I changed into UUNP Body or we can say it became UUNP 3BA to maintain the CBPC and SMP Physics working on the body. I didn't changed the default when I first installed them so there's no major changes in the mods setup, I just changed the look of the body I guess.

I installed physics, but the shape of the boobs is not UNPB. they are big, when you sit down they disappear, as in a jump. too complicated for me, too many nuances and bodies) can I do it for unpb?

https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_se/bronja/dm_bdor_eclipse_by_team_tal_se/167-1-0-9620    -   there is also this version of the mod, but there are no body slides and it is not can do it for unpb? 

29 minutes ago, Ma Ri said:

nvrmd, thx for ur work anyway