10 hours ago, stallion74 said:

tried it but not working only get the massage no food effect

His script requires Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul to work. This is due to this line:

["item_add", "$self", "Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp:13410594", "1", "0"],

So you need to change item_add to item_adduse, but also, you need to either have CACO mod like his, or change the .esp to something you have (like Skyrim.esp if you want to use a vanilla food item) and then figure out the item ID you want to eat, convert the number from hex to decimal (search google for a page to do it automatically) and replace 13410594 with the number you get from conversion.

Check out post #71, it has an eating example in there, you could probably just use it entirely.

18 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

does it also account for using Wait/Sleep, skipping ahead according to in-game time rate?

Tested it - apparently, no. There's no accounting for in-game time skips. But we can use custom magic effects with a game clock script attached (like the "Well rested" buff).

Here's an alternate version of my previous "Learn Skill from Partner" script. With it, you learn the highest skill your partner has compared to your own skill levels (one with the largest difference). So now it's a 100% chance to learn a skill (and you can set the chance to your own preferences in the menu).

By default, you don't learn anything if the partner doesn't have any skills higher than you. If you edit the first line - ["set", "$6", "0"] - to set the value to -100 instead of 0, you will always learn a skill.

Learn skill highest.json

New version, v6.

Functions:
        - actor_sendmodevent: Actor version of util_sendmodevent
        - sl_hastag: check if current animation has a specific tag
        - util_getgametime: get game time
        - util_gethour: get day hour

Commands:
        - Eat (sweets).json
        - It was bad.json

5 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

- actor_sendmodevent: Actor version of util_sendmodevent
        - sl_hastag: check if current animation has a specific tag
        - util_getgametime: get game time
        - util_gethour: get day hour

Sweet! ?  Checking animation for a tag was a thing that was on my mind too (in addition to these other things). ?

Thank you for the update.

Is it possible to make a command for equipping / changing clothes at the start of a sex scene?

For example, if the player has two sets of clothes in their inventory, Shirt and Skirt and Bra and Panties. Having the ability to unequip shirt and shorts, and then equip bra and panties. 

Maybe as stages progress have the ability to the then unequip bra and panties ?

Thanks in advance! 

17 hours ago, captaincordella said:

Is it possible to make a command for equipping / changing clothes at the start of a sex scene?

I think it's possible with what is available now. Actually, I've just made something to this effect. (Haven't tested it yet! May contain bugs.)

Kinky: Randomly equips 5 different ZaZ items, each with 2/3 chance. Removes them at the end of scene (only the ones that were equipped - maybe I was overthinking things a bit here, and it would be OK to just remove them all without checking).

Requires ZaZ Animation Pack and Devious Devices (just the models, ZaZ uses them for the item visuals here, these are not actual DDs).

Another one, with the new function:

Bound: equip some hand bindings if animation has the "Bound" tag. Removes them at the end.

PS: Updated both files, fixed bugs.

Bound.json Kinky.json

Is there (or will there) be a way to adjust spell duration/magnitude? Some of them have rather short default durations, like 3 second paralysis etc.

Also: whenever you add something into the inventory of a Paradise Hall slave (or for sure at least PH Home Sweet Home, but I think in both) they consume the item automatically. (This is been this way since Util1.) Could there be a "create and drop on ground" function?

I've effectively replaced Sexlab Squirt with this mod, good work.

The only problem i've run into is getting animations to play with your example 'Cry.JSON'. I've tried replacing "IdleChildCryingStart" with other animations and I can't seem to get any of them to fire off.

Are only certain animations supported? Am I missing something when I tell the .json to look for animations IE: telling the command to look in the ZAZ.esm for zaz animations (like you do for items)?

21 hours ago, sirretinee said:

I've effectively replaced Sexlab Squirt with this mod, good work.

The only problem i've run into is getting animations to play with your example 'Cry.JSON'. I've tried replacing "IdleChildCryingStart" with other animations and I can't seem to get any of them to fire off.

Are only certain animations supported? Am I missing something when I tell the .json to look for animations IE: telling the command to look in the ZAZ.esm for zaz animations (like you do for items)?

Animation name must be "name", not like zaz.esm:some_number. 

Good test is:

- in Skyrim

- open console

- select actor (that is not really doing much)

- type:

sae IdleChildCryingStart

Does it work?

Where to find them? CK, load any mod, menu Gameplay, Animations. Select something on the left side. This has a lot to do with "race".  If for example it says "Actors\Ambient\Chciken ..." its probably for chickens. I think "humans" is one that has 0_Master.hkx in its name.

Open Anim Event combobox. There should be lots of names listed.

Note: do not change anything or save as you could break something.

10 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Fotogen, with the currently available mod event functions, is it possible to handle Devious Devices? API described here.

Function ManipulateDevice(actor akActor, armor device, bool equipOrUnequip, bool skipEvents = false)

No.  That API describes quest functions that are part of DD. You have to call those function directly. I don't see any "mod events" like there was for Sanguine Debauchery.

SD has builtin "soft linking". You can make a mod that does not depend on SD, yet can use it if installed. DD does not.

Calling DD functions would require "hard link".

I avoid adding hard links to this mod as much as possible.

P.S.:

I don't even have DD installed.

On 5/26/2019 at 12:21 PM, Warlock3000 said:

I think it's possible with what is available now. Actually, I've just made something to this effect. (Haven't tested it yet! May contain bugs.)

Kinky: Randomly equips 5 different ZaZ items, each with 2/3 chance. Removes them at the end of scene (only the ones that were equipped - maybe I was overthinking things a bit here, and it would be OK to just remove them all without checking).

Requires ZaZ Animation Pack and Devious Devices (just the models, ZaZ uses them for the item visuals here, these are not actual DDs).

Another one, with the new function:

Bound: equip some hand bindings if animation has the "Bound" tag. Removes them at the end.

PS: Updated both files, fixed bugs.

Bound.json 482 B · 3 downloads Kinky.json 2.24 kB · 2 downloads

Awesome! Thank you for all your hard work !!

22 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Calling DD functions would require "hard link".

I avoid adding hard links to this mod as much as possible.

I see. That's good. :)

Looked around, and it seems SL Triggers will have no problem interacting with Devious Devices Equip instead - it introduces ModEvents for DDs.

Fotogen, seeing as there is a function to check actor for keywords, do you think it would be hard to add a function to check if any of the actor's currently equipped items (or any inventory items) contain a given keyword?

Also, do the mod's "wait" functions only affect the current rule? I'm not sure, but I think I saw a rule getting delayed if another rule executed at the same time contained a "wait until end" function... One rule applied a spell on orgasm. Another also triggered on orgasm, but waited until the end until doing something. The spell from the first rule only applied once the scene ended. Pretty sure I had the same thing happen with timer-based "util_wait"...

Did some edits to my TriggerSpells plugin. Fixed more bugs, changed all spells to in-game hours timers for consistency. Deleted my previous post with it.

2048 - Elated: +50% Stamina Regen and Magicka Regen for 4 in-game hours.
2058 - Satisfied: +30 Health, Magicka and Stamina for 20 in-game hours.
2062 - Sweet Talker: +25 Speechcraft power for 12 in-game hours.
2071 - Confident: +50 Armor Rating and +25% Magic Resistance for 8 in-game hours.
2076 - Devious: +20 Lockpicking, +15 Sneak and Pickpocket for 2 in-game hours.
2078 - Angry: +30 Melee skills modifier, +75 Stamina cap for 1 in-game hour.

2050 - Shaken: -30 Stamina and Magicka cap for 4 in-game hours.
2054 - Traumatized: -30 Health for 18 in-game hours.
2057 - Frustrated: -50% Magicka Regen for 4 in-game hours.
2064 - Ashamed: +20 Sneak, -50 Speechcraft, -75% Magicka Regen for 3 in-game hours.
2070 - Shocked: -15% Movement speed, -50% Experience gains, -60 Magicka cap for 4 in-game hours.
2080 - Exhausted: -75% Stamina Regen for 2 in-game hours.

Usage example - "Elated" effect: ["spell_add", "TriggerSpells.esp:2048", "$self"]

Here's the updated plugin and some example rules.

TriggerSpells.esp Buff.json RandomTrauma.json Shame.json

On 5/30/2019 at 6:26 PM, Warlock3000 said:

I see. That's good. :)

Looked around, and it seems SL Triggers will have no problem interacting with Devious Devices Equip instead - it introduces ModEvents for DDs.

Fotogen, seeing as there is a function to check actor for keywords, do you think it would be hard to add a function to check if any of the actor's currently equipped items (or any inventory items) contain a given keyword?

Also, do the mod's "wait" functions only affect the current rule? I'm not sure, but I think I saw a rule getting delayed if another rule executed at the same time contained a "wait until end" function... One rule applied a spell on orgasm. Another also triggered on orgasm, but waited until the end until doing something. The spell from the first rule only applied once the scene ended. Pretty sure I had the same thing happen with timer-based "util_wait"...

Can do "worn has keyword". No idea about "item in inventory has keyword".

Wait functions. Did some tests and it worked OK. If you have a way to replicate it, I can fix it.

On 5/30/2019 at 8:01 AM, Lord Ariakas said:

After all of these new effects I think we definitely need more trigger slots :) (Pretty please :) )

Currently there are 20 slots.  Plus each slot can activate 3 commands at the same time.

The more slots I add, the slower it runs.

Maybe one day I'll do something about it(more slots), but not today. Its not that I don't want, its "speed".

On 5/27/2019 at 3:44 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

Is there (or will there) be a way to adjust spell duration/magnitude? Some of them have rather short default durations, like 3 second paralysis etc.

Also: whenever you add something into the inventory of a Paradise Hall slave (or for sure at least PH Home Sweet Home, but I think in both) they consume the item automatically. (This is been this way since Util1.) Could there be a "create and drop on ground" function?

Spells: no idea how.

Paradise Hall: Not quilty! Atleast I don't thing so. Maybe PH has some scripts that auto-use items if you give them to NPCs?

Or maybe its Skyrim engine? Like:

- I sneak like a ninja

- I "reverse" pickpocket some poison apples

- stupid NPC then automaticaly eats those apples

On 5/27/2019 at 4:44 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

Is there (or will there) be a way to adjust spell duration/magnitude?

Skyrim has Spells and Magic Effects - Magic Effects tell what to do, and Spells call (start) Magic Effects with a set duration and magnitude. So, duration and magnitude are hard-set in the Spell. But I think there are some flags that let them be affected by a chosen skill level... If you learn to use SSEEdit, it's not really hard to make spells that you want. (You can just copy the spell you want and change its duration/magnitude...)

Maybe you want to make them variable... but then, you can just let SL Triggers modify actor values and set wait timers...

41 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

Currently there are 20 slots.  Plus each slot can activate 3 commands at the same time.

I managed to fit everything I want in 15. Plus, the rules themselves can be programmed in such a way that they can have different effects under different conditions (same thing for probabilities.)

41 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

Wait functions. Did some tests and it worked OK. If you have a way to replicate it, I can fix it.

OK, I'll test some more. Maybe the delay in function execution was somehow caused by me fiddling around with SD+ ModEvents, which I still haven't managed to make work reliably... (probably a problem with SD+ itself)

4 hours ago, Fotogen said:

That's ok - stuff like Warlock's TriggerSpells.esp plugin will help with that.

4 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Paradise Hall: Not quilty! Atleast I don't thing so. Maybe PH has some scripts that auto-use items if you give them to NPCs?

- I sneak like a ninja

Oh no, it's definitely not SL Triggers causing it. For example, I remember also using slaves with stuff like milk mod economy, and they would greedily drink all their own milk as soon as it was produced. 

So hard to find good help these days... 

I think you might be right about the Skyrim engine thing, never really thought about the reverse pickpocketing mechanic. Maybe it's default NPC behaviour: "Give me thing? Let's see if I can eat it." Sort of like my dog...

Then again, companions don't do that with potions. Maybe it is built in to PH after all, to make sure they equip restraints.

Edit: Er, but in either case, if items could drop on the ground instead, the issue would be bypassed. Soul Gem Oven has a mechanic where milk jugs drop to the ground, for example. (Perhaps to deal with this issue? Not sure.)

18 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Can do "worn has keyword". No idea about "item in inventory has keyword".

The more slots I add, the slower it runs.

Maybe one day I'll do something about it(more slots), but not today. Its not that I don't want, its "speed".

- I sneak like a ninja

I am mainly using this to display messages, which are taking up a lot of slots  ( a bit like apropos but that mod has limited customisation while this mod is amazingly easy to customise and also handles all kind of fonts) + the custom effects. (Like setting up messages for the start, for the orgasm and for the end in different scenarios) I tried to add messages to custom effects, but it seems the each individual effects have limits how many character or lines you can input otherwise it won't show ingame and the effects already taking up a lot of characters.) ( So for example the character is a vampire and draining blood I was able to set up messages with delays, so it will increase immersion like: I am hungry...10 minutes delay I still can feel the taste of my last victim... 30 minutes later: the hunger stirs again.. 3 hours later I am afraid I am losing myself. ) Messages will turn up immediately after , 20 minutes later, 30 minutes and 2 hours later. The more messages I set up, the more immersive the game gets., cos I can set up message for everything. Food, thirst, tiredness, emotions just general messages -thoughts for the character to make the game more immersive....lEach message will take up 1 slot. For the vampire stuff I am already using like 3x 3 slots. )Etc.. It is a great and awesome tool to increase immersion, this is why I was asking for more slots. I understand it is affecting the speed,  maybe it could be like a big  or custom edition  version which obviously would not be the main version of the mod, just like custom add- on stuff for messages.

I aslo understand this was not the original goal or intention of this mod, but it is amazing and very cool that it can be used for this as well. As messages will have certain % chance to show up (it can be set in the menus) it won't get boring as it will randomise. The only thing is that all messages are tied to sex, but I can live with it. If I set messages with very long delay (days) seemingly there is no connection between the act and the message which show up days later.

So...yeah...this is why I was asking for more slots :)

New version, 7.

v07:
    Misc:
        - you can now set up to 80 triggers

Functions:
        - actor_wornhaskeyword: check if anything actor is wearing has specified keyword
        - actor_lochaskeyword: check if location where actor is has a specific keyword

Warning:
- you can setup up to 80 triggers
- but maybe you shouldn't
- the more you setup the slower it will be
- try not to leave holes. Don't setup up, for example trigger No.3 and then nothing and then No.60
- when code runs, it remembers the last(highest number) triggers that has "chance" higher the 0 and stops there. A small optimization. If you poke into MCM it gets reset to max(80)

1 hour ago, Fotogen said:

New version, 7.

v07:
    Misc:
        - you can now set up to 80 triggers

Functions:
        - actor_wornhaskeyword: check if anything actor is wearing has specified keyword
        - actor_lochaskeyword: check if location where actor is has a specific keyword

Warning:
- you can setup up to 80 triggers
- but maybe you shouldn't
- the more you setup the slower it will be
- try not to leave holes. Don't setup up, for example trigger No.3 and then nothing and then No.60
- when code runs, it remembers the last(highest number) triggers that has "chance" higher the 0 and stops there. A small optimization. If you poke into MCM it gets reset to max(80)

Thank you very much!!! You are amazing. Even if I won't use all slots it is good to have the possibility. Many thanks.

Is there a way to adjust relationship rank?  I can find the ability to getrelation in the script tutorial... but not sure what you use to set it after that.

I am trying to set up a jealousy script where any actor that is in relationshiprank lover (4) will lose 1 rank if they gain LOS during the act. 

Also I'd appreciate it if anyone can help me by taking a look at my code to suggest possible avenues of streamlining it for efficiency.

wasn't sure how to comment the code.... so I just left a large gap in the section that will handle the missing relationship calculation for loss.

{
    "cmd" :
    [
    [":", "find"],
    ["util_wait", "10"],
    ["sl_isin", "$player"],
    ["if", "$$", "=", "0", "end"],
    ["util_getrndactor", "600", "1"],
    ["actor_isvalid", "$actor"],
    ["if", "$$", "=", "0", "find"],
    ["actor_haslos", "$actor", "$self"],
    ["if", "$$", "=", "0", "find"],
    [":", "relation"],
    ["msg_notify", "$actor", " is watching you!"],
    ["actor_getrelation", "$actor", "$player"],
    ["if", "$$", "<=", "3", "find"],
    ["if", "$$", ">=", "4", "jealous"],
    [":", "jealous"],
    ["msg_notify", "$actor", " is upset with your sexual activity with another!"],
    ["actor_playanim", "$actor", "IdleChildCryingStart"],

INSERT RELATIONSHIPLOSS HERE

["util_wait", "10"],
    ["actor_playanim", "$actor", "IdleForceDefaultState"]
    ["goto", "find"],
    [":", "end"]
    ]
}

1 hour ago, Lodakai said:

Is there a way to adjust relationship rank?  I can find the ability to getrelation in the script tutorial... but not sure what you use to set it after that.

I am trying to set up a jealousy script where any actor that is in relationshiprank lover (4) will lose 1 rank if they gain LOS during the act. 

Its in, just not in doc.

Its like:

actor_setrelation: set relationship rank between 2 actors
    - parameter 1: actor ID 1
    - parameter 2: actor ID 2
    - parameter 3: rank

Example:

["actor_setrelation", "$self", "$partner", "0"],