19 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I use MO2. I think it is normal for MO2 to have a separate location with those folders.

Is the version of Looksmenu you are using up to date?

Yea, 1.6.14. Downloaded 21:9 version to test also.

12 hours ago, walkin said:

Hey were back. Lol. So did you try rolling back 1 version just for shit and giggles.

No I haven't. I feel the best way to solve this is to take the bull by the horn instead of quick fixes. I bet it's will be something very insignificant and dumb when the community finally figures this out.

If it such a problem then do it like this just start new game with bare minimum mods something tells me that some mods just not work right when doin new game and overload the system and once you leave the vault 111 then start acitivating the mods you want to use for your playthrough doing it like this has never failed AAF from loading correctly At least for me.

13 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

If it such a problem then do it like this just start new game with bare minimum mods something tells me that some mods just not work right when doin new game and overload the system and once you leave the vault 111 then start acitivating the mods you want to use for your playthrough doing it like this has never failed AAF from loading correctly At least for me.

Yeah I hear ya. Its hard to understand why it screws some people so bad. My gaming rig isn't any thing special, I'm running about 150 mods, almost 300 hours in and haven't had any issues with anything. load order doesn't even matter on my game. LOL. I see people telling people to never use Loot it sucks, yet its all I ever use and have never had to move 1 mod ever. The closet mod I have AAF related to the bottom of my load order is almost 20 up from the bottom. They are all over the friggin place and my game could care less. Its really wild how mods work from one person to the next.  Me and a few others have been trying to help noobshi for a few days now, running out of ideas. Starting to feel bad for him. Lol.

7 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Have done it.

7 hours ago, walkin said:

Yeah I hear ya. Its hard to understand why it screws some people so bad. My gaming rig isn't any thing special, I'm running about 150 mods, almost 300 hours in and haven't had any issues with anything. load order doesn't even matter on my game. LOL. I see people telling people to never use Loot it sucks, yet its all I ever use and have never had to move 1 mod ever. The closet mod I have AAF related to the bottom of my load order is almost 20 up from the bottom. They are all over the friggin place and my game could care less. Its really wild how mods work from one person to the next.  Me and a few others have been trying to help noobshi for a few days now, running out of ideas. Starting to feel bad for him. Lol.

It's alright, I'll try again when i build a new rig in a few years lol.

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2019 at 11:06 PM, dagobaking said:

Maybe try running the GFV tool available on discord if you haven't already.

I'm having the same problem.  Home or F11 does nothing.  Tried all the suggestions in this thread besides reverting to prior versions.  May do that later if I need to.

image.png.85ddc18ea919dbfb15c784ea981dfbf2.png

image.png.5ebe0d0cbe7bb840dee59abcd0e51ae1.png

image.png.693a4a1348c9650a6af530aac747611f.png

[05/22/2019 - 04:16:27PM] This is a script log only and does not contain information on any other part of the game, including crashes.
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:27PM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_SetStageOnTriggerEnter", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:27PM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_RadioSceneScript", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:27PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:ccAWNFO4001:LeveledListInjectorScript", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:27PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:27PM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_RadioSceneToggleScript", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] Cannot open store for class "AAF:AAF_API_Debug", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] error: Unable to bind script AAF:AAF_API_Debug to AAF_MainQuest (08000F99) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] Cannot open store for class "AAF:AAF_Renamer", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] error: Unable to bind script AAF:AAF_Renamer to AAF_MainQuest (08000F99) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] Cannot open store for class "aaf:aaf_mainquestscript", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] error: Unable to bind script aaf:aaf_mainquestscript to AAF_MainQuest (08000F99) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] Cannot open store for class "AAF:AAF_API", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] error: Unable to bind script AAF:AAF_API to AAF_MainQuest (08000F99) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] Cannot open store for class "AAF:AAF_UpdaterQuestScript", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] error: Unable to bind script AAF:AAF_UpdaterQuestScript to AAF_Updater (080205B1) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] Cannot open store for class "AAF:AAF_F4SECheck", missing file?
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] error: Unable to bind script AAF:AAF_F4SECheck to AAF_F4SECheckQuest (0802687C) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:29PM] error: Unable to bind script DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript to  (06051235) because their base types do not match

[05/22/2019 - 04:16:56PM] error: Unable to bind script DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript to  (06051235) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:56PM] error: Unable to bind script AAF:AAF_F4SECheck to AAF_F4SECheckQuest (0802687C) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:56PM] error: Unable to bind script AAF:AAF_API_Debug to AAF_MainQuest (08000F99) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:56PM] error: Unable to bind script AAF:AAF_Renamer to AAF_MainQuest (08000F99) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:56PM] error: Unable to bind script aaf:aaf_mainquestscript to AAF_MainQuest (08000F99) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:56PM] error: Unable to bind script AAF:AAF_API to AAF_MainQuest (08000F99) because their base types do not match
[05/22/2019 - 04:16:56PM] error: Unable to bind script AAF:AAF_UpdaterQuestScript to AAF_Updater (080205B1) because their base types do not match

Thanks for the reply. I double checked that as well.  There's not much to go wrong here if you read the whole thing.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

[ Installation ]

1. Copy f4se_1_10_130.dll, f4se_loader.exe, and f4se_steam_loader.dll to your Fallout installation folder. This is usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\, but if you have installed to a custom Steam library then you will need to find this folder yourself. Copy the Data folder over as well.

2. Launch the game by running the copy of f4se_loader.exe that you placed in the Fallout installation folder.

3. If you are looking for information about a specific feature, check f4se_whatsnew.txt for more details.

In any case, I deleted all the original F4SE files and recopied them from the 7z file as in the instructions above.  2 dlls and exe file to the main Fallout folder, then copied the Data folder to main Fallout folder also.  Screenshots below show what the folders looked like after. 

image.png.dc20c0d6a8800d91236db33e064cf018.png

image.png.3e50f94821f1fe7bc210de9096227597.png

image.png.490b56816f0314d4419db92913c2a5ee.png

6 minutes ago, craplix said:

Thanks for the reply. I double checked that as well.  There's not much to go wrong here if you read the whole thing.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

[ Installation ]

1. Copy f4se_1_10_130.dll, f4se_loader.exe, and f4se_steam_loader.dll to your Fallout installation folder. This is usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\, but if you have installed to a custom Steam library then you will need to find this folder yourself. Copy the Data folder over as well.

2. Launch the game by running the copy of f4se_loader.exe that you placed in the Fallout installation folder.

3. If you are looking for information about a specific feature, check f4se_whatsnew.txt for more details.

In any case, I deleted all the original F4SE files and recopied them from the 7z file as in the instructions above.  2 dlls and exe file to the main Fallout folder, then copied the Data folder to main Fallout folder also.  Screenshots below show what the folders looked like after. 

image.png.dc20c0d6a8800d91236db33e064cf018.png

image.png.3e50f94821f1fe7bc210de9096227597.png

image.png.490b56816f0314d4419db92913c2a5ee.png

Did you copy the data folder from F4SE into the same spot as the F4SE loader or did you copy it to your fallout 4 data folder. It has to be put into the data folder, not the same place you put the F4SE loader.

Did you copy the data folder from F4SE into the same spot as the F4SE loader or did you copy it to your fallout 4 data folder. It has to be put into the data folder, not the same place you put the F4SE loader.

Not sure what you mean.  Instructions say to drag the Data folder to the Fallout 4 folder, where the F4SE loader is.  In case you actually meant "Fallout 4/Data/" I dropped the Data folder in there (Fallout 4/Data/Data/Scripts) then ran GSV.  All scripts not found.  (screenshot below)

Pretty sure I had it right.  The GSV tool said it found 29/29 before

image.png.abaf343d9fac5c7217e5feaabcc65580.png

23 minutes ago, craplix said:

Not sure what you mean.  Instructions say to drag the Data folder to the Fallout 4 folder, where the F4SE loader is.  In case you actually meant "Fallout 4/Data/" I dropped the Data folder in there (Fallout 4/Data/Data/Scripts) then ran GSV.  All scripts not found.  (screenshot below)

Pretty sure I had it right.  The GSV tool said it found 29/29 before

image.png.abaf343d9fac5c7217e5feaabcc65580.png

I don't know what to tell you. The data folder from F4SE absolutely 100% goes in the Fallout 4 Data folder. Unless they changed this for some odd reason recently, that's where it has always gone. That's where I have mine now and have always had it and my game is working just fine with AAF. I am using a older version of AAF, so maybe it has changed but I highly doubt it. I guess we'll just have to wait for someone else to weigh in on this cause I'm curious now. But believe me its where it was supposed to go so I don't know.

I did notice that the instructions you had there in your screenshot was saying different, that's the reason I asked you in the first place.

Ok, put it back the way it was.  resolved the ESM priority warning from the first GSV. Still no joy. 

What does the Creation Club Warning mean?  It says I have 13 preloaded in red but I have "None" installed. 

image.png.55c562b6c5d4582931ebf20fcb6d0c95.png

The only other warnings from GSV are the loggin enabled in game and in AAF.

image.png.b4aa3fd4d42429131a16b789cb04cef0.png

13 minutes ago, craplix said:

Ok, put it back the way it was.  resolved the ESM priority warning from the first GSV. Still no joy. 

What does the Creation Club Warning mean?  It says I have 13 preloaded in red but I have "None" installed. 

image.png.55c562b6c5d4582931ebf20fcb6d0c95.png

The only other warnings from GSV are the loggin enabled in game and in AAF.

image.png.b4aa3fd4d42429131a16b789cb04cef0.png

Yeah don't know what to tell you. The GSV tool your using makes no sense to me. I have other mods that use F4SE and they are working fine for me. The data folder from F4SE has always gone in the Fallout 4 Data folder, not with the loader, so the fact that the GSV tool says its fine the other way is a mystery to me and makes no sense. I reached out to the creator of AAF to see what he has to say but I haven't heard from him yet. Until I know that I don't have any help for you, sorry. Like I said, makes no sense to me. Its been like that since I started modding Fallout, why it would be different now or why that tool says otherwise is beyond me. I just cant see it being any different now so until someone chimes in about this, I'm not going to waste your time anymore. I just loaded my game and its fine so I'm at a loss. Sorry

did you enable moding and papyrus logging by modifing Fallout4Prefs.ini and Fallout4Custom.ini

another issue that it could be at least it gave me some problems to me was the language of the game the mods or some of them wont load properly until the languge of the game was in english 

1 hour ago, fenork said:

did you enable moding and papyrus logging by modifing Fallout4Prefs.ini and Fallout4Custom.ini

another issue that it could be at least it gave me some problems to me was the language of the game the mods or some of them wont load properly until the languge of the game was in english 

I was like, "Yeah, first thing I did", but I checked again and there was a typo in one of the INI files.  ?

Okay, I have gotten AAF to start now.  Funny, other mods were working, when " bEnableFileSelection=1" wasn't set correclty. 

I did have to start a new game.  The prior game I had started to test AAF will still not load AAF. 

Thanks to all for your help.  Hope this helps someone someday.

54 minutes ago, craplix said:

I was like, "Yeah, first thing I did", but I checked again and there was a typo in one of the INI files.  ?

Okay, I have gotten AAF to start now.  Funny, other mods were working, when " bEnableFileSelection=1" wasn't set correclty. 

I did have to start a new game.  The prior game I had started to test AAF will still not load AAF. 

Thanks to all for your help.  Hope this helps someone someday.

So yeah I was right but it got confused. The scripts from F4SE do have to be put into your Fallout 4 data folder to work but putting the data folder from F4SE into the data folder without the scripts being taken out would create a data folder inside of the data folder, making it where the game wouldn't know where the scripts were or be able to find them. If that makes any sense. Lol. Either or, doesn't matter, looks like you figured out what was going on and are good to go now, so that's all that matters. Have a good one.

• 1 month later...

Had the same problem. Started a new game just to test everything and in this one AFF showed up and worked with no issues.

Seems like for some reason the saves were  corrupted, so I just went back to one that still had AFF functioning as normal.  Before that I tried reinstalling everything, I'm glad I decided to use an old save, even if I practically had to delete a couple of hours of gameplay.

• 4 months later...