• 2 months later...

You know whats funny I was having the same problem... though My plight was solved in the aaf ini for some reason it was showing at the top that it had a -1 priority... witch i thought was odd and all i had to do was set it to 1 and that fixed the problem heh. I hope this helps someone else out as well

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ManOfFreedom said:

Greetings, nice people on LL!

I am having same problems that AdvancedAnimationFramework (AAF) scene animation does not start properly.

It starts but I get window message that says "[My character's name] fucking with [character]". Sounds (moaning) work, my character and the other male character is seen but we do not making sexual intercourse together - we are separated and 'doing so as if' we are having hardcore scene.
And it plays forever I can not end it.

And AAF 'Scene' disappears completely from bottom right info window and I can do nothing (changing animation (positions), stopping (ENDING) animation, nor can I play game. I am stuck in the animation scene.

AND: In AAF Admin menu there are NO error messages (completely empty). AAF should work fine but it does not work anyway.

Installed mods (AAF and male related body mods): 
(The list is NOT complete list, just AAF related mods)

Hide contents

F4SE
MCM
HUD Framework
UFO4P
AWKCR
AE
HM
SnB
SOE
SSEX
LM
LMCC
DEF_UI
AAF
ZeX Skeleton
OCBP
ZCBP
EVB (male cut)
BT2
SHB
AtomicMuscle
VictoriamLine
AAF Basic Animation
AAF Kinky Sex Animation
Pose animations for AAF
Almost all sex animations for AAF (BP70, GrayUser, Savage, Leito, Crazy etc.)
AtomicLust
AAF FPE
M.C.G.
Sleep Intimate
Sleep Intimate AAF files
AAF Hardship

Ulfberth's UAP (installed/loaded at last)

By the way, I am using Mod Organizer 2.
AAF worked fine days ago but after re-installing my mods I have problems.

MO2 can be problematic if you do not properly place the mod downloads in their proper files. I cannot help you there as I use Vortex. Are all your AAF files updated? F4SE, AAF 114, Looksmenu etc.? I have never used ZCBP so not sure of its' effect? Why 2 different male body mods? Are you using Unique Player? Bottom line, have you tried disabling your AAF related mods and tested AAF through Home Key, just trying out simple stuff.  First thing I might try to disable is Bear's UAP, then try AAF without. AAF just went through an update and Bear's Patch might be having conflict issues. Just a thought..

2 hours ago, ManOfFreedom said:

All mods are up-to-date (I look daily on Nexus and LoversLabs if there are updated versions).

I installed ZCBP because An3k's AAF install guide here. I also do not know what this mod does!

I have three different body mods for men. But EVB, SHB are installed/loaded BEFORE AAF. Bodytalk (BT) and AtomicMuscle (AM) AFTER AAF.
I morph in BodySlide the bodies with AM mod, if it does not work I try EVB or SHB. Some bodies do not work with AM, EVB or SHB. But the MAIN body morph is AM (for bodies and clothes). AND: Men have in-game AM morphs only.

Here are some screenshots (clothing is SavrenX Cowboy Lux Ulfberth AM Refit; ENB: ENBSeries, NAC, NAI, TrueStorms; Valius 4K Fallout 4 landscape textures, almost all SavrenX texture mods, 4K Sun/lensflare, MightyCleanSettlements (MCS) (all in one) etc.) and of course the body mods EVB, SHB, BT, AM, VictoriamLine character mods. ALL work very well TOGETHER (body mods). (I wanted show fully nude/hardcore screenshots but I forgot!):

Hide contents

ScreenShot8.png.e6f6d7d38fe3a2e66286b14cd87c974a.png

ScreenShot9.png.b08fa267762208e40b1933c020cab1e7.png

ScreenShot11.png.9180d14b1d700e4a1baabfe64678bcb5.png

ScreenShot24.png.787b504a7ba7899faedf3da70cd504bb.png

My females look as good as your guys do :flushed::P. But having said that, are you still having AAF issues? Nothing else matters till we get that working right. Have you tried to Home Key AAF for testing? Have you tried disabling Bear's mod, then test AAF? Sometimes I would just redownload AAF. Never know if a file got misplaced?

2 hours ago, ManOfFreedom said:

All mods are up-to-date (I look daily on Nexus and LoversLabs if there are updated versions).

I installed ZCBP because An3k's AAF install guide here. I also do not know what this mod does!

I have three different body mods for men. But EVB, SHB are installed/loaded BEFORE AAF. Bodytalk (BT) and AtomicMuscle (AM) AFTER AAF.
I morph in BodySlide the bodies with AM mod, if it does not work I try EVB or SHB. Some bodies do not work with AM, EVB or SHB. But the MAIN body morph is AM (for bodies and clothes). AND: Men have in-game AM morphs only.

Here are some screenshots (clothing is SavrenX Cowboy Lux Ulfberth AM Refit; ENB: ENBSeries, NAC, NAI, TrueStorms; Valius 4K Fallout 4 landscape textures, almost all SavrenX texture mods, 4K Sun/lensflare, MightyCleanSettlements (MCS) (all in one) etc.) and of course the body mods EVB, SHB, BT, AM, VictoriamLine character mods. ALL work very well TOGETHER (body mods). (I wanted show fully nude/hardcore screenshots but I forgot!):

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot8.png.e6f6d7d38fe3a2e66286b14cd87c974a.png

ScreenShot9.png.b08fa267762208e40b1933c020cab1e7.png

ScreenShot11.png.9180d14b1d700e4a1baabfe64678bcb5.png

ScreenShot24.png.787b504a7ba7899faedf3da70cd504bb.png

When aaf scene start and actors stuck any errors appear in aaf admin menu? Also you can try tool in AAF discord that check your game for problems

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 3:33 PM, walkin said:

So yeah I was right but it got confused. The scripts from F4SE do have to be put into your Fallout 4 data folder to work but putting the data folder from F4SE into the data folder without the scripts being taken out would create a data folder inside of the data folder, making it where the game wouldn't know where the scripts were or be able to find them. If that makes any sense. Lol. Either or, doesn't matter, looks like you figured out what was going on and are good to go now, so that's all that matters. Have a good one.

can you explain this to me but with apples?

• 4 months later...
On 1/22/2020 at 9:04 AM, Malacose said:

You know whats funny I was having the same problem... though My plight was solved in the aaf ini for some reason it was showing at the top that it had a -1 priority... witch i thought was odd and all i had to do was set it to 1 and that fixed the problem heh. I hope this helps someone else out as well

Dude finding this article and did what you said and It fixed mine as well, Changed the -1 in the ini. file of AAF and meta and my AAF Functions properly now.

8 hours ago, President_Poverty said:

i don't know if this is AAF or Atomic Lust but when i install atomic lust and i load up a game in the corner where it shows up its stuck downloaded at 30% any ideas to fix?

You can send us mod list and errors, you can see errors if you will enable debug in Data/aaf/aaf_settings.ini

On 7/22/2020 at 8:49 AM, Indarello said:

You can send us mod list and errors, you can see errors if you will enable debug in Data/aaf/aaf_settings.ini

On 7/22/2020 at 12:26 AM, President_Poverty said:

i don't know if this is AAF or Atomic Lust but when i install atomic lust and i load up a game in the corner where it shows up its stuck downloaded at 30% any ideas to fix?

Had the same issue after a fresh install and found  this ...Changed the -1 in the ini. file of AAF_ini settting, and meta and my AAF Functions properly now and loads past 30%. Also sent a message to Dogabaking to see if it was meant to be a "-1" in priority or "1" but It fixed mine. It looks like priority                        = -1         ; Sets priority of this settings file (ie. controls which settings are used when multiple ini files are found.). Changed the -1 to 1 and AAF functions and loads properly now. Malacose had found it first but It worked.

• 1 month later...

Answering with the thing that fixed it for me:
1. I created and edited all the ini files necesary in the games folder. AND ALSO:
2. If you are using MO2, make sure you edit the Fallout4 ini files (fallout4prefs & fallout4custom) inside MO2 (theres an ini editor section).
The 2 step is probably the one that fixed my problem, but just in case I did both :v

• 3 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 6:15 PM, Halefury said:

Had the same issue after a fresh install and found  this ...Changed the -1 in the ini. file of AAF_ini settting, and meta and my AAF Functions properly now and loads past 30%. Also sent a message to Dogabaking to see if it was meant to be a "-1" in priority or "1" but It fixed mine. It looks like priority                        = -1         ; Sets priority of this settings file (ie. controls which settings are used when multiple ini files are found.). Changed the -1 to 1 and AAF functions and loads properly now. Malacose had found it first but It worked.

tried the same. changing from -1 to 1 but after loading my working and stable save I've got AAF stuck at 45% :(

• 1 month later...

Nope, still not showing up in MCM.  I did a fresh reinstall of the game with a new mod manager Vortex. Fresh rebuild of my load order, and it's all on a new drive.  I haven't played any fallout for over a year now. I just started back up playing two days ago with this fresh build. 

Back when I last played I was using NMM and that build worked fine.  I check in the date folder and I noticed that MCM didn't create a config folder for AAF, which seems very odd.  Also AAF loads 100% for me but it's still not in the MCM menu.

9 hours ago, Buckface said:

Nope, still not showing up in MCM.  I did a fresh reinstall of the game with a new mod manager Vortex. Fresh rebuild of my load order, and it's all on a new drive.  I haven't played any fallout for over a year now. I just started back up playing two days ago with this fresh build. 

Back when I last played I was using NMM and that build worked fine.  I check in the date folder and I noticed that MCM didn't create a config folder for AAF, which seems very odd.  Also AAF loads 100% for me but it's still not in the MCM menu.

Probably aaf dont use mcm menu, there is separate config settings - data/aaf/aaf_settings.ini

Ok so I reinstalled everything and it's all working now. Except for the bodytalk not having an erection. The generals animate correctly and there is no stretching of the model so it's not a physics issue.  I have Staged Leito plus installed so I don't know what to do here.    

41 minutes ago, Buckface said:

Ok so I reinstalled everything and it's all working now. Except for the bodytalk not having an erection. The generals animate correctly and there is no stretching of the model so it's not a physics issue.  I have Staged Leito plus installed so I don't know what to do here.    

Build male body with checked "build morphs"

Thank you for replying. I rebuild morphs but that didn't help. It's odd this was a clean build too. The only sexy mods I have are the ones listed for AAF to work properly.

Also I was thinking of using MCG Extended Social Interactions instead of Sex em up. What do you suggest?

8 hours ago, Buckface said:

Thank you for replying. I rebuild morphs but that didn't help. It's odd this was a clean build too. The only sexy mods I have are the ones listed for AAF to work properly.

Also I was thinking of using MCG Extended Social Interactions instead of Sex em up. What do you suggest?

Try build male body again with changed some slider to check if body changes in game