2 hours ago, DevilOlantern said:

Just realized, that mega file exceeds 5 GB (7.47) and the alternate link doesn't work.  I've come across another wuxin npc on the best looking npc overhaul thread but that seems to be for LE as well. Do you have any working link to an SE version?

47 minutes ago, jap2015 said:

you only need the 1 file that's about 3.2GB. Download that 1 file and replace the esp., and give Ma Ri a thanks for sharing.

@jap2015 is right, if you are just after the NPC Beautifications Mod, the 3.2 GB FOMOD there was enough.  Since most of the people are only after that.

Anyway, I am very sorry if I cannot post a Link right away using Mediafire or Google Drive because I got a very limited account on those two sites, so I can only upload limited files as well to share the link.  

@DevilOlantern , just in case you are also after the Wuxin 03 Character Beautification FOMOD SSE, this is the alternate link using Google Drive. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lRwbLJuAwjp54Er7zLITBZpxRcod9oV9/view?usp=sharing

It only contains that particular file and not all the files when compared in the MEGA link. Hope this works for you because the size is about 7+ GB. I am not a Chinese so I cannot provide a translations on their FOMODS or to any chinese mods. Thankfully @jap2015 provided an esp translation on one of the Wuxin files. Also if anyone will encounter any issues about it, just update the particular mod that causng the issues in the load list. For example, skee64.dll is causing an issue in your loading plugins. Just remove the mod that contains it and then replace it with the updated Racemenu mod from Nexus. If there are others then just do the same. I believe that this Wuxin was not up to date anymore, the last update was last 2020.

I just hope these resolves the download issues and other issues as well who are using or will be using this Wuxin Integration Packs.

I am very sorry as well to those who commented on my blogs that was not answered/replied right away. I am very busy with a lot of things in real life so please understand and bear with me. If anyone will still have questions on any downloads or links I provided, just message/PM or post it here in 9damao request, you can also post/ comment on my blog as well. I'll see to it that I can reply to your questions/issues right away.

Thank you very much for understanding. ?

7 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

@jap2015 is right, if you are just after the NPC Beautifications Mod, the 3.2 GB FOMOD there was enough.  Since most of the people are only after that.

Anyway, I am very sorry if I cannot post a Link right away using Mediafire or Google Drive because I got a very limited account on those two sites, so I can only upload limited files as well to share the link.  

@DevilOlantern , just in case you are also after the Wuxin 03 Character Beautification FOMOD SSE, this is the alternate link using Google Drive. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lRwbLJuAwjp54Er7zLITBZpxRcod9oV9/view?usp=sharing

It only contains that particular file and not all the files when compared in the MEGA link. Hope this works for you because the size is about 7+ GB. I am not a Chinese so I cannot provide a translations on their FOMODS or to any chinese mods. Thankfully @jap2015 provided an esp translation on one of the Wuxin files. Also if anyone will encounter any issues about it, just update the particular mod that causng the issues in the load list. For example, skee64.dll is causing an issue in your loading plugins. Just remove the mod that contains it and then replace it with the updated Racemenu mod from Nexus. If there are others then just do the same. I believe that this Wuxin was not up to date anymore, the last update was last 2020.

I just hope these resolves the download issues and other issues as well who are using or will be using this Wuxin Integration Packs.

I am very sorry as well to those who commented on my blogs that was not answered/replied right away. I am very busy with a lot of things in real life so please understand and bear with me. If anyone will still have questions on any downloads or links I provided, just message/PM or post it here in 9damao request, you can also post/ comment on my blog as well. I'll see to it that I can reply to your questions/issues right away.

Thank you very much for understanding. ?

This is more than enough. Thank you for what you've already provided, and take care.

11 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

This is for the people who wants a different version of jindoskyrim's Amy Mie distributed by liarsa, the author of liarsa Followers.

I cannot download Lancer of Bahua's Amy Mie version with UNPBO Body because I don't have a Weiyun account.

JindoSkyrim's AmyMie UNP+CBBE SSE by liarsa.rar 181.95 MB · 45 downloads

I already got this one.

The version I want is this one.

http://www.9dmdamaomod.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=155820&highlight=Amy%2BMie