21 minutes ago, mrdr3w said:

I used CBBE textures and is very compatible with this outfit. It got it's own Bodyslides and when I checked it on the Outfit studio, it is compatible on whatever body type you use since only part of the body was used and not the whole one on this.

OP 工作人员 SSE.7z

11 hours ago, verticalno said:

Does anybody have Liarsa 012 follower?

I do not know about any Liarsa 012 Follower. The highest number I know is Liarsa 011.

if you are talking about this post 

ask @27X where to get.

for me the girl in that thread looks like Somi or perhaps Letti (from the same autor) with the KS hairdos wig by Dint999.

Somi_Follower v2.7z

3 hours ago, XWildAceX said:

The armor or equipment used in that screenshot are combinations of different parts of BDO Armor Pack, so just get the whole pack instead.

The Hairstyles and Headgear that was introduced on that link was deleted already so don't look for it.

On 4/3/2021 at 11:55 PM, Ma Ri said:

Easter Sunday Eggs Special 2

9damao Link: http://www.9dmdamaomod.net/thread-216832-1-8.html

Original Link: https://arca.live/b/tullius/21142617

Tera Elin Race 2 Remastered v.06d by Munewdunew for Skyrim SE Only 

(if you make this work then you're lucky if not then it's a sorry)

Elin-Cemi.jpg

Proof

Reveal hidden contents

MaRi2.gif

This is the requirement for the latest Tera Elin Race ECE/RM Presets to work on Skyrim SE because later I will share some Presets that uses this race requirement.

TeraElinRace2 Remastered for SSE v0.6d.7z 91.55 MB · 256 downloads

Are you able to use sexlabs with this version of this race? I've seen screenshots here and there of this race having sex and was curious on how they able to start sexlabs.

23 minutes ago, XWildAceX said:

Its UNP only :'(

Thanks btw.

I only shared what is on the link. There is a request form on the very start of this thread, try to follow that so the next time you request something, kindly specify what you want and I'll try to get that even if that mod is out of the 9damao link you had posted. If that is not available, I will tell ahead of time. Sorry if I didn't get what you want.

15 minutes ago, TapiocaJelly said:

Are you able to use sexlabs with this version of this race? I've seen screenshots here and there of this race having sex and was curious on how they able to start sexlabs.

Not compatible on Sexlab. Talk to Acro, he is the author. Maybe he knows how to do that. ?

On 4/10/2021 at 4:14 PM, bogart69 said:

Hi, I installed the SooA follower mod but cannot find her. I dont want to use the player.placeatme command and none of the "move to" commands work. Does anyone have nay idea where this follower is on the map ? Or any utility or mod that would tell me her location ? Thanks in advance.

sseedit (LE TES5Edit)

2 hours ago, stalker0ne said:

Moolgogi Recorder Replacer LE

I do not want to generate a double-post or offtopic discussion on this, because I do not know if this request has been made before!
So, can anyone help me in this way, because I think he is different from the one on the nexus?

https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5995730-1-1.html

Moolgogi Recorder Replacer LE.jpg

Your request was already uploaded, but no problem.

Yes, you have to install the Recorder Follower from Nexus first and then overwrite with this file. Same if you use Woo's Recorder replacer https://mega.nz/file/YxB0lYrL#YgqiBkkRCQ4sXmUuka0--7YsLsXoAOsaijXKzdiw-tY. The problem is that the dialogs are translated