was just wondering how do u enter the temple of the deep I have got to the part in the quest where u enter the then house then theres a door to enter the temple witch its telling me to use but theres a barrier in the way and I can find no way past it if u could help it would be appreciated

6 hours ago, morinth2018 said:

was just wondering how do u enter the temple of the deep I have got to the part in the quest where u enter the then house then theres a door to enter the temple witch its telling me to use but theres a barrier in the way and I can find no way past it if u could help it would be appreciated

The thief woman, given yiou the hint : progress through the watch keeper house : it's why you bought his key, after all ! you can't access to the temple directly : the way is blocked.

yeah thanx the markers was taking to the wrong house but figured it eventuly only problem I have now is I got to the nit were u find the spies caught the falmer one one took her back then it says take hr start the ritual but then nothing happens she just stands there or fallows me if I move other than that loving this quest so far

On 4/22/2019 at 11:28 AM, morinth2018 said:

yeah thanx the markers was taking to the wrong house but figured it eventuly only problem I have now is I got to the nit were u find the spies caught the falmer one one took her back then it says take hr start the ritual but then nothing happens she just stands there or fallows me if I move other than that loving this quest so far

Same here. Anyone got a fix, or am I just dumb?

I am confused. I cannot seem to find Zadok Allenith at the start. He's shown as being in the inn's basement, behind the locked bookcase, and I have no clue how to get through that. I've visited all the other houses (I thin) and talked to everyone, without getting any kind of dialogue option about him. First instinct would have been to talk to the innkeeper, but there's no innkeeper. Or at least no one with an innkeeper's dialogue option.

20 hours ago, Deamoa said:

I am confused. I cannot seem to find Zadok Allenith at the start. He's shown as being in the inn's basement, behind the locked bookcase, and I have no clue how to get through that. I've visited all the other houses (I thin) and talked to everyone, without getting any kind of dialogue option about him. First instinct would have been to talk to the innkeeper, but there's no innkeeper. Or at least no one with an innkeeper's dialogue option.

I had that happen once before.  I left insmouth, waited 24 hours and headed back in and he was in his house.

On 5/1/2019 at 3:21 AM, boxor123456 said:

Same here. Anyone got a fix, or am I just dumb?

If you're running the version listed on the files page rather than the one later in this thread you'll need to use the console command "getstage aFTD3Insmouth" , if it's at 110 then stand on the alter and use "setstage aFTD3Insmouth  120"  to trigger the ritual.  Bring lube. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crashing  after talking with Susana inside the house. I used commands to advance but crashes again when entering a house with the key to the temple. 

Same thing happens when I'm playing TID (Things in the Dark), when I enter a temple to "Talk to Warlock" in "Passage to Ib". I see a pattern here envolving important events during the both mods quests, anyone has an idea why the crashes? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 12:27 AM, ZIron9 said:

Crashing  after talking with Susana inside the house. I used commands to advance but crashes again when entering a house with the key to the temple. 

Same thing happens when I'm playing TID (Things in the Dark), when I enter a temple to "Talk to Warlock" in "Passage to Ib". I see a pattern here envolving important events during the both mods quests, anyone has an idea why the crashes? 

I can't fix that, because it's use relative problem.

Check in CK if something in crashing the cell after you load it. And find a way to identify the objects in question (trial and fail procedure, mostly)

• 2 weeks later...

so I resisted after being captured the first time, and after a few interactions with the slave mistress, got sent back to Reylh. However, using the furo tubs isn't progressing anything with either the original esp from the mod or the adjusted one posted earlier; my character just kinda falls in, then stands up without the quest progressing or anything. Quest shown is "torment begins"

I had successfully played through this mod back in April when it was first released for SSE. I don't recall exactly if I had any CTDs (probably did, but I definitely finished the entire quest line...so it mostly worked for me then).

I just updated my game to the latest x.80 / SKSE 2.0.16, updated and revamped my mod list (no changes to this mod), and now this mod crashes every time I enter the city, very beginning of the quest at  "talk to Gwenaelle" (or something like that). When I approach Gwenaelle I can see she has dark face bug. As soon as I get close to her I get an immediate CTD. If I remember correctly (and per the CK/xEdit), she is a copy of Haelga. (I also have The Ordinary Women installed that changes Healga appearance, but that *should not* have anything to do with this CTD). The dark face/CTD leads me to think it's a facegen problem. But what facegen is Gwenaelle actually using???

The NPC is aFTDGuardGwenaelle_Cultist "Gwenaelle" [NPC_:6000AB5F]. No facegen files for xxxAB5F are in the mod (since it's a copy of Healga I presume). I am pretty certain the Ordinary Women facegen files are good, in case those are the ones Gwenaelle uses in game.

Edit: Trying to track down this problem, I decide to go to Healga's bunkhouse to be sure Haelga looks good/doesn't CTD. Turns out I immediately CTD when entering the bunkhouse. So perhaps there is more to this CTD issue I have beyond just FTD/Gwenaelle.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I also tried the version posted by Grummkols, still the same exact CTD at the same exact spot.

EDIT 2: Wow so I am a dumbass LOL. I discovered the problem and couldn't believe how simple and obvious it was. Just a basic facegen conflict I forgot about after re-installing some other mods that affected shared facegen files. For anyone running this mod with Dibella Sisterhood (or any mods that affect facegens) BE SURE the facegen files load order matches the ESP load order! And to answer my Q above, Gwenaelle definitely does use Haelga's facegen files. Maybe it's my imagination but the latest Syrim (x.80) seems way sensitive to facegen conflicts & CTDing.

3 hours ago, delcan12 said:

I have just taken the key from stinky Fiona. But I can not enter the Artharak house. There is something on my road :D How can I enter Artharak house? I am trying find but i couldn't. I running out of food :D Help please

[snip]

I had those tentacles appear during the quest stage where you're supposed to watch the ritual, which prevented the NPCs from approaching the altar to continue the quest. I had to open the console, select the tentacles, and enter the disable command to remove them.

8 hours ago, delcan12 said:

I have just taken the key from stinky Fiona. But I can not enter the Artharak house. There is something on my road :D How can I enter Artharak house? I am trying find but i couldn't. I running out of food :D Help please

ScreenShot6.png

The quest marker is wrong, you have to enter a different building (i think from her house you go right and all the way to the end and it should be that house)

15 hours ago, smuthunter66 said:

I had those tentacles appear during the quest stage where you're supposed to watch the ritual, which prevented the NPCs from approaching the altar to continue the quest. I had to open the console, select the tentacles, and enter the disable command to remove them.

Thanks for quick respond! I have tried, but disable command is not works for this. They are not selectable.

12 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

The quest marker is wrong, you have to enter a different building (i think from her house you go right and all the way to the end and it should be that house)

The marker show acrab residents which has invisible creature and green dude. Marker shows the same house with your direction. Then, shows temple of deep. The door I have to enter behind these. 

Edit: found it as you said. Its name is light house. Thanks a lot!