On 4/2/2019 at 7:23 PM, Grummkol said:

Missing facegen meshes.  CK2 doesn't like some vampire faces that worked fine in oldrim so doesn't export them or you get grey/black face.  It took me about a (very frustrating) week to work that one out :/

Looking more at this conversion and the included ESP, theres a deleted default navmesh that needs to be fixed and quite a few missing textures/meshes which will lead to CTD's or black/purple objects, along with the missing ceremony/package fixes that @Fasterflight225 implemented back in Jan.

Try the attached file instead and see if my conversion works better for  you?.   I built the custom armors to UNPB though, so you'll get weird hip/neck seams if you're running CBBE as your default body and wear them.

Changelog further to the one in the original post.

Reveal hidden contents
  • Based off of @Delzaron's From The Deeps 2.6 and @Fasterflight225's  patched ESP
  • Removed unnecessary files (*.tga)
  • Nifoptimizer run on meshes.
  • Re-exported faces with high res facetints (weatherly) (1024x1024).
  • Compressed dds files to  to BC1/BC4/BC7 as appropriate.
  • Changed Fiana from Vampire to Breton due to bug in CK with regards to vampire face exports (brown face).
  • Added missing textures (from Namira’s goat) that were referenced and updated mesh for torturerack in the temple to point to a valid facetexture.
  • Updated armor mod3 female mesh paths from _0 to _1 for weighting and future bodyslides.
  • Built included custom armors  using a modified version of C5Kevs existing Tentacle parasite and Hermaeus Mora Priestess Bodyslides to UNPB bodyshape. 
  • Updated waterflow data for SSE.
  • Moved script sources to new  directory.
  • Fixed deleted default navmesh.
  • ESP is in form 44.

ZaFromTheDeepsV2 - Final SSE (Grummkol).7z 68.14 MB · 5,844 downloads

On 5/25/2022 at 2:36 AM, maihasegawa said:

Building DynDOLOD fails with error about duplicate form ID in this plugin.

I took the new "ZaFromTheDeepV2 - Final SSE (Grummkol).7z" and replaced the old From the Dark I had installed.

Retried DynDOLOD's Textgen and did NOT get

"Background Loader: Error: Skipped Load: Duplicate FormID .. ."

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I have a weird bug after talk to Susana when finish the inquiry with the population. After that, she says to talk with Zadok Allenith again and when I enter in his room, my character won't sit anymore! She sit and get up automatically, and i guess it happens with others object animation interactions.

So, I reload and start again. This time, after talk to Susana, when I get close the Zadok's house, the game CTD.

What's going on?

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2021 at 5:23 AM, BitmapPrincess said:

Did you ever figure it out? I'm having the exact same problem =/

You have entered the temple from the wrong house, read the comments and solutions posted here on the previous pages - and: install the alternative version offered in a comment earlier, it has fewer bugs.

• 1 month later...

finished the quest by destroying the cult; but after having celebration sex three times with Susana, we get teleported to Ryleigh and the screen goes dark as it sounds like sex is happening. Looking at the local map it seemed like we were stuck in the map, was something like that supposed to happen anyway?

I have a quest called 'observe the ceremony'. It did a animation with the woman, then nothing happened. I tried setstage as people here suggested.... it sorta works? but it just skips that quest entirely, to a different one? So I assume its the wrong stage? Im pretty lost.

EDIT: guess setstage aFTD2ceremony 40 was what I was searching for. It takes some getting used to.

Edited by Tayte
  • 2 months later...

Hey there,

Its probably because I'm stupid, but I am having trouble with a part of this mod.

*spoiler (I guess)*

I am at the part where the Reikling Chief takes me somewhere concerning the woman I am looking for. 

We get to the door, and he just stands there with the quest marker over his head.  I click on him to proceed
and nothing happens. I go into the area and there is nobody there., and doesn't look like there is anything
like a quest marker, but I haven't searched totally.

*end spoiler"

Can anyone help? I'm assuming the quest marker over him would move or he'd do something.

Thanks,

Graham

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, fdghdhaef said:

this mod was causing random blue explosions when entering a lot of buildings

are you sure ?

I don't have this problem ?

Did you got the IDs of these blue explosion objects ?

• 1 month later...

Can't seem to get the mod to work, it looks really interesting but anytime i try to start a game it immediately crashes. Does this mod have some conflicts with other mods that might cause this? I'm running a pretty modded save so its very likely its conflicting with something but I have no clue what.