Happy to see this mod finally ported over, thank you Grummkol. I'm posting on here to say thank you and to also mention a small issue that may or may not be involved with this mod. I just wanted to let you you know just in case. sometimes when two or more npc's exchange dialog with each other and not the dragonborn, they will just stand there and nothing happens, if i talk to one then exit the dialog with them right after they will then say what they were supposed to say. so it isn't exactly game or mod breaking just kinda inconvenient to have to talk to one every time for a piece of the dialog. the main culprit i noticed for this is Susanna when she talks to any other npc. Now when I first came across this i was using my main skyrim game which at current has 387 mods active and no issues.  I then tested it on my other computer (completely different install i use for testing and debugging) that only have what i call the base essentials. It has all the base requirements for Sexlab and a few bug fixing and texture mods for the base game, and the same issue occurred as well. Iv'e been modding and using mods since morrowind and fallout tactics so im very well versed in it.  I havent had the time to overlook the scripting to see what i can find, but plan on when i do down the road. however if you or anyone else know of this or maybe a fix it would save much time.  and once again THANK YOU for all your hard work porting over all these mods not just this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello
I have a problem with a quest with the mod. I'm on the tunneling quest where I need to speak and then follow Daithe. I talk to her and wait for her to show me where I should go, the concern is that she won't move. She gets up from her seat, there is a male npc who comes out of the house right next to it and who stands in front of her but she does not move. So I can't continue the slave quests.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:04 AM, Basszavior said:

Im stuck at investigate, talk to people, can someone help me, am lost

Talk to more people... ;)

Gone through the whole mod (on the good side) and it works fine without issues. The only bad thing are the missing bodyslides for the parasite.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 4:50 AM, AnInsaneMoose said:

Im getting an issue where when i need to talk to erikur, sybile, and skald, they will answer when i say the dialogue but nothing will happen after and the dialogue option will still be there.

other than this issue, ive been loving the mod so far, Great work on it!

Also having this issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Help... After the Infiltration phase, I'm stuck in the "A strange ceremony" part. I stand where the marker appears, and nothing happens. Everyone sits down, the priest guy walks below the tentacles, and this Mankara woman stands next to the table. And that's it. Can't go anywhere from this point, and nothing happens. Is there any other way into this mess?

6 hours ago, shardator said:

Help... After the Infiltration phase, I'm stuck in the "A strange ceremony" part. I stand where the marker appears, and nothing happens. Everyone sits down, the priest guy walks below the tentacles, and this Mankara woman stands next to the table. And that's it. Can't go anywhere from this point, and nothing happens. Is there any other way into this mess?

There is a patch somewhere in all this pages

9 hours ago, kent1060 said:

sooo i had to skuip quit a bit of this mod with commands and now i dont know how i can get my stuff back can anybody help ?

I think there is a chest with your character's name in the room above the ceremonial chamber.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm working through the SE version and I think I broke the quest. One of the houses that I into when I first entered the town was the one that I was supposed to enter later after the "smelly" thief gives me the key. But, the door was unlocked and I had already been in there and killed the lurker. So, now when I go in there the quest doesn't progress. Is there any way to use the console to advance the quest one step?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really wanted to like this Mod but it's just not there yet.

Pros:

• Like the graphics and atmosphere. Someone put in allot of work.
  • Like that sex / estrus is merge into the plot vice a add-on

Cons:

• The mod isn't finished. The first time I played I chose not to join the cult. Unfortunately that ending isn't finished and you find yourself in a cell with no way to get out.
  • The plots is boring. There seems to a be a single quest that sends you back and forth across Innsworth. The is nothing to puzzle out. no sub-quests. No alternate routes. There is one way through and that's the only way.

Not sure if anyone is working on this but if they are this would be much better if,

1. The non-cult ending of the main quest was finished.
  2. There was less back and forthing. Add more variety (can I steal something, kill someone, whore myself out, intimidate, get something from elsewhere in skyrim (even if it's just a generic object)) so I'm not just going back and forth.
  3. Add some sub-quests so there is more to do.
  4. The 'virgins head inn is just calling out for some zaz furniture that some wench is locked in (maybe the player depending on what they do).
  5. The was one house (can't remember which) where when you exit you end up stuck in a wall.
  6. I kept thinking the guards where going to arrest me for asking questions but nothing ever happened. Given the discipline applied in Innsworth that would be a good addition.