WIP: Femboys Race for New Vegas (GIGABYTE Femboy body port)

Guest YaOi89

• 8 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 3:15 PM, myuhinny said:

The developer has removed their files from the site do not post download links to their files on the site. Post and link removed.

Why? WTF happened?

I remember I tested this a while ago, it was working. I just didn't want to play back then. Now I want it!

I don't get it. Why remove something that was working? Some little pussy ass bitch complaining about copyright?

4 hours ago, fbocabral said:

I don't get it. Why remove something that was working? Some little pussy ass bitch complaining about copyright?

No, original mod has free permissions.

I removed it mostly because of strong misconception users put to it, trying to pretend that my mod is not what I say it is. Also I had no interest in making refits to it, and without them it's barely usable.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 9:53 PM, Pshemyslav said:

So no femboys?

That old mod was anyway far from perfect, and at the end of the day using female body for male anatomy will never be good idea.

As it stated above, Robert S male body has enough sliders to make proper femboy preset, so those separate incompatible meshes are anyway obsolete.

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2023 at 6:24 AM, incubaddon said:

Holy crap thats pretty good, is there any chance you still have this one lying around?

Yes, I still have the meshes and textures. Do you have the modding experience to make them work in your game?

Edited by Helblar
On 11/12/2023 at 11:28 AM, Helblar said:

Yes, I still have the meshes and textures. Do you have the modding experience to make them work in your game?

I'd say I can give it a try if I can throw it in outfitstudio and nifskope, can't say I'm confident, but I've messed around with similar stuff and got things working albeit in really duct taped fashion.

Just now, incubaddon said:

I'd say I can give it a try if I can throw it in outfitstudio and nifskope, can't say I'm confident, but I've messed around with similar stuff and got things working albeit in really duct taped fashion.

I also have more experience with New Vegas compared to all the other Fallout/TES games, so if GECK work is also needed I can do that somewhat as well.

• 2 months later...