myuhinny Posted January 28, 2022 Posted January 28, 2022 The developer has removed their files from the site do not post download links to their files on the site. Post and link removed.
fbocabral Posted October 25, 2022 Posted October 25, 2022 On 1/28/2022 at 3:15 PM, myuhinny said: The developer has removed their files from the site do not post download links to their files on the site. Post and link removed. Why? WTF happened? I remember I tested this a while ago, it was working. I just didn't want to play back then. Now I want it! I don't get it. Why remove something that was working? Some little pussy ass bitch complaining about copyright?
Allnarta Posted October 25, 2022 Posted October 25, 2022 4 hours ago, fbocabral said: I don't get it. Why remove something that was working? Some little pussy ass bitch complaining about copyright? No, original mod has free permissions. I removed it mostly because of strong misconception users put to it, trying to pretend that my mod is not what I say it is. Also I had no interest in making refits to it, and without them it's barely usable.
Guest Posted July 8, 2023 Posted July 8, 2023 That webpage is heresy, i'm only two steps away from declaring exterminatus on it...
Helblar Posted August 12, 2023 Posted August 12, 2023 On 7/30/2023 at 1:53 AM, Pshemyslav said: So no femboys? Use outfit studio and use sculpting to make a femboy out of some other body. Like Robert's body. 1
Allnarta Posted August 14, 2023 Posted August 14, 2023 On 7/29/2023 at 9:53 PM, Pshemyslav said: So no femboys? That old mod was anyway far from perfect, and at the end of the day using female body for male anatomy will never be good idea. As it stated above, Robert S male body has enough sliders to make proper femboy preset, so those separate incompatible meshes are anyway obsolete. 1
incubaddon Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 On 8/12/2023 at 8:44 AM, Helblar said: Use outfit studio and use sculpting to make a femboy out of some other body. Like Robert's body. Holy crap thats pretty good, is there any chance you still have this one lying around?
Helblar Posted November 12, 2023 Posted November 12, 2023 (edited) On 11/11/2023 at 6:24 AM, incubaddon said: Holy crap thats pretty good, is there any chance you still have this one lying around? Yes, I still have the meshes and textures. Do you have the modding experience to make them work in your game? Edited November 12, 2023 by Helblar 1
incubaddon Posted November 13, 2023 Posted November 13, 2023 On 11/12/2023 at 11:28 AM, Helblar said: Yes, I still have the meshes and textures. Do you have the modding experience to make them work in your game? I'd say I can give it a try if I can throw it in outfitstudio and nifskope, can't say I'm confident, but I've messed around with similar stuff and got things working albeit in really duct taped fashion.
incubaddon Posted November 13, 2023 Posted November 13, 2023 Just now, incubaddon said: I'd say I can give it a try if I can throw it in outfitstudio and nifskope, can't say I'm confident, but I've messed around with similar stuff and got things working albeit in really duct taped fashion. I also have more experience with New Vegas compared to all the other Fallout/TES games, so if GECK work is also needed I can do that somewhat as well.
incubaddon Posted January 29, 2024 Posted January 29, 2024 I might've been a bit overconfident thinking I can just wing it, but I'm currently trying to make a custom race for it in my freetime. I'll let you know if I make any substantial progress on it. xEdit and GECK are being a real pain and I gotta make sure it doesn't look goofy or show up as a red exclamation point in-game.
incubaddon Posted September 2, 2024 Posted September 2, 2024 On 9/1/2024 at 5:10 PM, Mini_M1lk said: Any luck on that yet? Been trying to find any kind of way to get femboys into my own game.... and it's not looking so good thus far. Up until very recently? I'd have to say no, but a new skin texture for RS body came out which better rectal textures compared to the old skin Hellblar used, so I'm about to start working on it again, but just the body (and a custom race for it) by itself though, idk what I'm gonna do about outfits.
incubaddon Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 On 9/3/2024 at 12:20 AM, Mini_M1lk said: Nice! And not so nice.... Outfits were always a bit of an issue even for the original mod, whilst it's possible I suppose it really isnt at the same time, making and editing outfits? Sure! Making them unique to the femboy race? Not sure on that. Most I've done Fallout 3/NV wise was a whole O N E outfit for a friend and that took ages. So doing that for EVERY outfit would suck to say the least! If you need further updates I recommend joining Allnarta's official discord or the HIMBO official discord, most of the times when I release WIPs or screenshots of WIPs its in those servers. It's hard trying to find my way back to this thread when it's not in my notifications unfortunately
Allnarta Posted January 22 Posted January 22 Guys, stop asking for my old, shitty mods to be re-uploaded without my permission, please. You can always use Robert S bodyslide to make any body shape you wish (literally, latest version contains 250+ sliders so allows insane customisation) for your male character.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now