Mannequins Revamped

View File

This mod changes the body type and look of the mannequins to CBBE "Special" with BodySlide. Also should mention that it converts all mannequins to female (maybe i will fix it to randomize).
I done a quick texture blend with a wooden look.

There are Cruvy body types in the meshes folder if one does not wish to build in BodySlide yet.

Fixed a conflict with SexLab mods causing the mannequins to masturbate, download the "MannSLfix" file and allow it to overwrite.

I started this mod for myself because i didnt like the way the mannequins looked and got a hair brain idea to clean it up and upload it, then had a face issue i was asking Bchick3 about (turned out to be a linking issue to a texture) and she suggested to add poses. So i started looking on that and found there were alot of Mannequin mods out there but none with BodySlide :)

This mod does not contain scripts... yet.

Here is a script mod that works for the mannequin poses which i have been using as information because i cannot get permission to use the code sense he has not been active for a few hundred years. VMSF

I used the CBBE "Special" body for the "special" people and for body piercings...

Breast and butt physics have been removed because... well its just not needed, however if one places a bouncy outfit on that glorious wooden stump well then shes ganna start bouncing :)

So the update is going to have poses from Halos Poser and another one, i hope. Im working on permission for it.

This mod uses the ManakinRace therefor other mods that implement mannequins should take on the same body and textures. Might have to load the .esp low in the list.

As with any mod, make a new save or backup your saves before installing.

Thank yous:

Bchick3: for the bit of help and idea :)

Groovtama: for Skeletons..

Caliente & Ousnius: CBBE and BodySlide... need i say more :)

Please check out my other pointless mods:

Wisp Mother Revised: This is just a BodySlide files of Wisp Mother and a few pervy tweaks to the cloth.
26288-1559576290-1243010338.jpeg

Mannequins Revamped: changed the look and the bodys aswell as BodySlide
spacer.png

No Same Race: a separate BodySlide for all races... ..of females
spacer.png

Flame Atronach Revised : just tweaked the ingame files a bit and created a BodySlide for her. Also available here on LoversLab
spacer.png

Ebony Valkyrie Armor Realistic Bounce CBBE add-on: this was a fix and a physics manipulation i had done
spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well didn't they tell you the mannequins are made with fresh spriggan wood? I mean they do have a life after you go to sleep. hell make 2 versions, with female masturbation and one without. or i don't know if it would work but labeling the mannequins as children or old might work since you can exclude those as part of the other mod

6 hours ago, jaeos said:

Well didn't they tell you the mannequins are made with fresh spriggan wood? I mean they do have a life after you go to sleep. hell make 2 versions, with female masturbation and one without. or i don't know if it would work but labeling the mannequins as children or old might work since you can exclude those as part of the other mod

Personally, I think it would be great if the mannequins did more than just change pose/masturbate. Rape by your mannequin - now that would be interesting/fun! ??

1 hour ago, General Neondaze said:

Personally, I think it would be great if the mannequins did more than just change pose/masturbate. Rape by your mannequin - now that would be interesting/fun! ??

almost 4 am and i rolled out of my chair.... this is the house come on in.. HAHAHAHAHAHA damn i'm showing my age..

• 4 weeks later...

i still have this in my load order, and they are affected by sexlab aroused. I use Blackthorn and PSQ as well. i turn on succubus vision and they will go from green (not horny) to bright red (very horny) and proceed to molest the followers and each other. Even using mannequins stay put mod the click block to access their worn outfits (that are unequipped) stays in place. the actual figure is another matter.

8 hours ago, jaeos said:

i still have this in my load order, and they are affected by sexlab aroused. I use Blackthorn and PSQ as well. i turn on succubus vision and they will go from green (not horny) to bright red (very horny) and proceed to molest the followers and each other. Even using mannequins stay put mod the click block to access their worn outfits (that are unequipped) stays in place. the actual figure is another matter.

Have you tried arousal blocking them in Aroused?

Hope this helps, it really is the best looking mod for mannequins i've seen.

PSQ is player succubus quest, you have a spell that allows you to "see" arousal of everything living. (you can see the red glow) second shot is around the corner and they are green (not very horny)

Spoiler

ScreenShot114.png.29766abc7b0696f50b144dadb929b40c.png

ScreenShot116.png.3255cadccc15699369236e9af149c36f.png

ScreenShot123.png.af444e0e9ad69d1a1323516161a7af9b.png

i can also cast irresistibly attractive at them. i tried to get a screenshot of the notification that (Blank) has become irresistibly attractive. then sounds (no motion) unless they are banging a follower, then they will teleport to where follower is and stand there while sounds play and the follower will move appropriately)

ScreenShot124.png.412c2a90c323886d05c2b73690596a59.png

ScreenShot125.png.40d177510f6a524ee63c7bfb2e11388b.png

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

Have you tried arousal blocking them in Aroused?

i misspoke and apologize, they are affected by arousal, but i cannot edit them in any fashion. but any arousal spell will affect them. i suspect it has to do with PSQ and a passive spell that causes all npc to go up in arousal just by my PC being near. it affects everything, horses, dogs, rabbits, goats, people, falmer, mannequins, charus, giants, mammoths, dragons, if it isn't just the walls of a building and foliage. if i turn on succubus vision i can see everything i can affect for a very long distance at night. 

Hello,

I was searching for a mod like this for SE.

I had a similar one for Oldrim, but for SE I couldn't find anything comparable.
The only one on Nexus was from 2017 and didn't get any updates anymore, although some bugs are/were present.

Therefore my qestion/ask...
Is there any way to get this mod with UUPB Body?

Thanks a lot!

Edit:

And all mannequins have black heads. I don't think it's this mod's problem, but maybe someone has a solution?

12 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

thanx for the link, i will look at their .esp and compare

i think your modified esp did it. No glow on any of the mannequins (follower in frame for reference) can i give @Kythana the modified esp so she can test as well?

Spoiler

ScreenShot141.png.68d2860fa0950590aae452d8fc3611f9.png