• 1 month later...

Just letting you know that, like all other mannequin replacers I've found, if you have this together with Sexlab Aroused, then it's a good idea to keep some sort of outfit on the mannequins. Otherwise, your character and followers will be constantly aroused while in the area.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Is there any way to turn of physics completely for mannequins ?

I have quite a few outfits that use physics that I want to put on mannequins for display, but when I do my fps is going through the floor.

(using dohvakins warehouse and armory from nexus).

I don't know if it's just because there are a couple of hundred mannequins in a fairly small area and it simply cannot cope trying to deal with the physics on that many 'npcs'.

So, I'm basically trying to do everything I can to make mannequins act like items and not like npcs, if that makes sense.

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2019 at 1:38 AM, Psycho_Bill said:

if the armors has physics then i dont think one could disable that without removing the weights from the armors. i do know what you mean though. that would be hell on frame rates.

I was hoping there was something that could be done to the body and not the armors.

Obviously I don't want to edit the armors because when I have them on the character/NPC I want to see the physics, just not on the mannequin.

Thanks, I'll have to keep investigating.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, watermarker2341 said:

Is there a way to make the mannequins have your face and hair?

console "showracemenu" tab over to face edit or whatever its called and export facegen then open the mannequins in CK and go to the actor "playerhousemannequin" and import facegen and find your file you exported. not saying this will work but it sounds bout right. :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/29/2019 at 12:06 PM, Psycho_Bill said:

sexual crazed mannequins? that would be somthing HAHAHA.

Zombie, brilliant mind right there.

Actually found this post (and the bit about the masturbating mannequins,) because i came to LL looking for EXACTLY this- creepy, rapey mannequins. So. You don't happen to know if anyone makes something like this do you? Or... might you think about making it happen?