Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

2 hours ago, Rey_Vegeta said:

Having CTD with JContainers. I don´t know why.

Don't know too. ?

Try to verify the integrity of your skyrim files through steam and it should stop crashing. Also recheck that SKSE is still complete.

2 hours ago, ZEROXLP7 said:

for some reason i dont have 90% off the npc speach sounds i tried reinstalling unofficial skyrim patch buzt didnt work and tryd to use steam file checker

and wich mod does auto unequip the shield?

Should be Dynamic Equipment Manager SSE.

3 hours ago, ZEROXLP7 said:

for some reason i dont have 90% off the npc speach sounds i tried reinstalling unofficial skyrim patch buzt didnt work and tryd to use steam file checker

and wich mod does auto unequip the shield?

how are you installing the usep? mo2, vortex, nmm?

On 3/17/2019 at 2:03 PM, Kythana said:

on the sweaty wet skin auto adjustment we only download the CBBE 4k file right? Or do we download the main file then the texture?

Also I ran into a issue where I'm not getting collision on certain animations like Billy's tub one? Is there a way to correct it or not possible currently even with CBPC?

NSFW:

Spoiler

20190708200331_1.jpg.03e45e0ce599509cbb950c6ac920ea67.jpg

4 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

on the sweaty wet skin auto adjustment we only download the CBBE 4k file right? Or do we download the main file then the texture?

Also I ran into a issue where I'm not getting collision on certain animations like Billy's tub one? Is there a way to correct it or not possible currently even with CBPC?

NSFW:

Reveal hidden contents

20190708200331_1.jpg.03e45e0ce599509cbb950c6ac920ea67.jpg

looks like you need all 3 files..

26 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

20 minutes ago, jaeos said:

looks like you need all 3 files..

@jaeos got it. If the name is in the list the answer is 'Yes', if it is not in the list the answer is 'No'. You also might want to take a closer look at the description of 'Wet Function Redux'. ?

@Hippeus

If the positioning doesn't work right you have to do that manually in the MCM. It is clunky but doable if you don't have the automatic advancement for the steps activated.

16 minutes ago, Kythana said:

@jaeos got it. If the name is in the list the answer is 'Yes', if it is not in the list the answer is 'No'. You also might want to take a closer look at the description of 'Wet Function Redux'. ?

@Hippeus

If the positioning doesn't work right you have to do that manually in the MCM. It is clunky but doable if you don't have the automatic advancement for the steps activated.

ok thanks! I missed that part in the Wet redux page. Almost have my load order done and thinking I may gut ELFX out of my load order for the lighting mods you recommend.

24 minutes ago, Kythana said:

@Hippeus

huh? what did i get? Other than being called a few choice words by @Hippeus ?

15 minutes ago, jaeos said:

huh? what did i get? Other than being called a few choice words by @Hippeus ?

choice words? Sorry if I came off like that was just stating I knew I needed the 3 files listed but didn't realize I only need the texture assets from the sweaty page.

Suddenly some bards got a black face which is caused by the 'Immersive College'. Checking the loadorder now...

€1: Hidden (MO2 doesn't show anything) conflict between the college and 'Improved Bards'. Working on a solution.

Hi Kythana! I can't thank you enough for this wonderful guide!
I just have a little question, if I may.
Does Aylis skin already have improved labia or do you recommend me installing the improved labia too?

If you do recommend me doing that which is the best labia/skin combo in you opinion?

2 hours ago, denba666 said:

Does Aylis skin already have improved labia or do you recommend me installing the improved labia too?

Neisa already contains the one i made for Bijin and the Aylis Skin is a completely overhauled Neisa (there are very few textures left i didn't rework).

In the end 'Aylis Skin' is imho the best option atm. I got a few things i want to improve but that will be done later as i still got much to learn when it comes to the creation of a FOMOD.

23 minutes ago, Kythana said:

Neisa already contains the one i made for Bijin and the Aylis Skin is a completely overhauled Neisa (there are very few textures left i didn't rework).

In the end 'Aylis Skin' is imho the best option atm. I got a few things i want to improve but that will be done later as i still got much to learn when it comes to the creation of a FOMOD.

Nice! Thanks!

One more thing...
About RS - Realistic Sexy Bodyslide Preset CBPC Patch. It seems the mod is hidden by the author. Would you please upload it on files section?

Updating Status to 'Release 1.3.9'.

I fixed the black faces within the 'Immersive College of Winterhold' and thought that was it. Sadly it wasn't. The mod interferes with so many other mods that add/change NPC that it will end up in 'NOT recommended'. I've spent a whole day trying to fix all the problems it causes, but almost every fix created a problem somewhere else… It Looks great, adds a few functions that i like, but even with all the advantages it is not worth the trouble.

A good thing is that another OA created a patch on my request. Another bug gone… (and only two responses from OA left) ?

REMOVED mods:

Immersive College of Winterhold                                 - So much trouble with one mod. (Done)

Added Mods

Atlas - Duskwatch Tower Compatibility Patch             - to 'Override'. (Done)

Immersive College of Winterhold                                 - to 'NOT recommended'. (Done)

CC's UHD Stalhrim Weapons and Armor                    - to 'Armor and Weapons'. (Done)

Obscure's college of winterhold https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20514

Immersive college NPC's https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9252

College of winterhold tweaks https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22653

I would use those instead of Immersive college of winterhold Gopher recommended them and I totally agree. Will link his video below.

On 7/8/2019 at 8:08 PM, Hippeus said:

choice words? Sorry if I came off like that was just stating I knew I needed the 3 files listed but didn't realize I only need the texture assets from the sweaty page.

nope by choice words i meant the 4 letter ones ?. take everything i say and put a humorous bend to it. take almost nothing i say as serious. unless its about computers.

On 7/9/2019 at 7:49 AM, ZEROXLP7 said:

mod organizer 2

delete the skyrim.ini, it is located at C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition restart the game from the steam launcher and let it reconfigure the stock ini file to point to the sounds bsa correctly.

20 hours ago, Kythana said:

Updating Status to 'Release 1.3.9'.

I fixed the black faces within the 'Immersive College of Winterhold' and thought that was it. Sadly it wasn't. The mod interferes with so many other mods that add/change NPC that it will end up in 'NOT recommended'. I've spent a whole day trying to fix all the problems it causes, but almost every fix created a problem somewhere else… It Looks great, adds a few functions that i like, but even with all the advantages it is not worth the trouble.

A good thing is that another OA created a patch on my request. Another bug gone… (and only two responses from OA left) ?

REMOVED mods:

Immersive College of Winterhold                                 - So much trouble with one mod. (Done)

Added Mods

Atlas - Duskwatch Tower Compatibility Patch             - to 'Override'. (Done)

Immersive College of Winterhold                                 - to 'NOT recommended'. (Done)

CC's UHD Stalhrim Weapons and Armor                    - to 'Armor and Weapons'. (Done)

Your OCD is showing.... ?

on an aside, if he gets the dll fixed for se you might look at Treasure Hunter Whore

Which is the best config for the Joy of Perspective mod installation in this modlist? For now I've choosen vanilla style animations. Is this right?
And what about Catedral Snow? Which version should I download? Last but not least. If I completely follow this guide, which are the patches for Joy of Perspective that I should install?

@denba666

Yep. Otherwise i'd mention it.

How many main files are there?

C'mon. Just open a second tab and simply compare the group 'Weapons and Armor' to his list… In the case we need a patch there is one available (i made sure of that ?).