Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

6 minutes ago, RAIC said:

SexLab sais it requires 1.9.something and a google search told me that that is the newest...
I am completely lost now

1.9.xxx is the regular Skyrim (or "LE") version. So you're using mods made for regular Skyrim and not for SE. I don't know why, all the mods covered here have direct links.

42 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

1.9.xxx is the regular Skyrim (or "LE") version. So you're using mods made for regular Skyrim and not for SE. I don't know why, all the mods covered here have direct links.

It's just a faulty error message in SexLabs
It works now
I just need to figure out one or two presets that didn't install properly

1 hour ago, wollboi said:

I think switching to the old Creature Framework interferes with your MNC Husky file. Meeko is scruffy again.

Quickly checked with the Pfiffy conversion I picked and for me he still is a husky. Cannot tell if everything else checks out because I was stuck all day figuring out why EC+ failed its skeleton check. Turns out it just doesn't like xpmsse 4.72

@RAIC might i suggest you stop with vortex unless you are a serious modder and want to spend days modifying Vortex with rules and groups and instead use Mod Organizer 2? There is nothing wrong with Vortex, it's just more labor intensive than MO2 to get it to play with this mod list correctly. Vortex uses LOOT to sort your mods as you add them. MO2 does not, this list is in a very specific order to get the results wanted. (if aylis will ever stop tweaking on it) that is in theory easy for both beginners and experienced modders to use as a very stable list for adding in other mods while still giving you a basic list to use as you remove and add your own choices in mods. 

12 hours ago, wollboi said:

Edit - And now he's back to being scruffy. I theorize he is a werewolf.

I havn't found Meeko in this runthrough. Maybe ABC interferes? ?

Try putting my meshes below the ones from ABC.

27 minutes ago, jaeos said:

...if aylis will ever stop tweaking on it... 

What? Who? Where? Cheese? Yay, cheese!

I'm finished so far...  

Although... ?

21 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

@Aylis

Figured out that Embers HD was causing my CTD at Windhelm due to the FOMOD installing it as an ESL file and conflicting with JK's Skyrim.  So I switched it to and ESP, and I'm good to go.

Already covered in post #4154 and the list.

If someone still finds a bug, despite my efforts to find them all, i'll fix it asap. ;)

40 minutes ago, AnonBerserker said:

Did anyone get the new ring mod to work?

Next one with problems?

OK, thats enough... Looks like we're keeping the old mods. Reverted the change and updated all.

If a mod works only for some people i kick it off the list. utminigun.gif.a4a9867cf260797150bc4d8c18c0e9cd.gif

I wondered how it would work with people using controllers too, but  haven't tested it yet. One thing I noticed is that getting rid of the left hand icon mod made the icons for earrings in SkyUI appear as the default shield-looking thing instead of the ring icon.

I dunno, I'm happy switching back honestly. Having five rings (or was it ten?) would tend to make the character too OP pretty fast. From a lore perspective, yeah, a character can wear ten (or more) rings, but since they're magical and effect the body and skills of the character I think it would also probably overload the Dragonborn to wear too many. I don't want my brain thinks of these things instead of anything useful.

I've moved the MNC Husky file below ABC and will report back.

Edit - @Aylis Looks like that worked. He's a husky around the clock.

Edit2 - This game is pretty.

Spoiler

image.png.7c0f995495dca58939d66e56d5409dbb.png

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

I wondered how it would work with people using controllers too, but  haven't tested it yet. One thing I noticed is that getting rid of the left hand icon mod made the icons for earrings in SkyUI appear as the default shield-looking thing instead of the ring icon.

I dunno, I'm happy switching back honestly. Having five rings (or was it ten?) would tend to make the character too OP pretty fast. From a lore perspective, yeah, a character can wear ten (or more) rings, but since they're magical and effect the body and skills of the character I think it would also probably overload the Dragonborn to wear too many. I don't want my brain thinks of these things instead of anything useful.

I've moved the MNC Husky file below ABC and will report back.

Edit - @Aylis Looks like that worked. He's a husky around the clock.

Edit2 - This game is pretty.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7c0f995495dca58939d66e56d5409dbb.png

I use a controller, it was left or right trigger to equip, left to left, right to right. If it worked. i ent back to left hand rings because it didn't do fancy ass shit. it just made left hand thumb rings. if you want stealth or ... dammit.. i forgot what the other school was.. starts with an A.. Anyway, you can get toe rings by trykz, faire warning, wear flat boots or the rings show up above your boots without toes. 

I´m downloading a bunch of these mods right now but Nexus seems to really hate me. I´m downloading with 50kb per second and there are mods in here with 2.4GB. And LL & MEGA download completely fine. If these files don´t end up corrupted then I don´t know anymore ? 

Just now, wollboi said:

@AkiKay Nexus throttles your download speed if you aren't a premium member. I remember paying a lifetime fee and it wasn't too expensive. Sucks, but I guess they have to offload costs somewhere and I think it's worth it. That being said, that does seem pretty damn slow.

They actually promise 1-2MB per second for non-premium members. Getting 50kb is pretty weak ?

Ever since switching back to Left-Hand Rings Modified I've been getting a lot of CTDs. I'm wondering if the Wrye patch is involved, as the original author says that it needs an additional plugin from a third-party site (that you have to register for) to enable it. Gonna investigate more.

1 hour ago, wollboi said:

Ever since switching back to Left-Hand Rings Modified I've been getting a lot of CTDs. I'm wondering if the Wrye patch is involved, as the original author says that it needs an additional plugin from a third-party site (that you have to register for) to enable it. Gonna investigate more.

That would be new to me. I had this combination before i switched to the other ring mod here. Unless i missed something there was no need for another plugin.

Adding an entry 'Facial Animations' to post #3. Done

On 11/29/2020 at 2:53 PM, mknn said:

Jiggle Question.

I need more. I've very slightly tweaked the settings in SinfulCBP, because it seemed like a thing to do. Still want more. Should I keep tweaking Sinful or re-run CBPC and pick the next level up? I was afraid of too much jello, probably an over-reaction to a prior install where females couldn't shrug without setting off a boobquake, so I installed CBPC with firm (not the most, the 2nd to most) options.

The question comes down to how much Sinful should be used as opposed to that, and, of course, I may be misinterpreting the purpose of Sinful altogether.

Bumping this. I re-ran CBBE 3BBB (not CBPC, duh) and it seemed to impact jiggle under clothes more than jiggle during SL scenes. Thoughts? One other questions

• Anyone know a way to control pubic hair color? There is a bright orange that is showing up on dark-haired folks pretty regularly. Local dyes, I guess.
2 minutes ago, DoingMeAConcern said:

I'm new to Skyrim on PC, played it on my Xbox One previously, came here after finishing the MO2 guide oh boy this is going to take a while isn't it...

A few days, yeah. And it all depends on how picky you are and how deeply you want to dive into the sausage-making behind the scenes.

As someone still on the earlyish side of it all, my recommendation is to follow this guide pretty exactly, play for a bit, then go back and customize as you want. I've been documenting my diversions and process in the link in the sig if that's helpful.

And, ask questions ...