5 hours ago, Koozie said:

Deliveries to other city are probably broken in some way, I will check it before next update. And as you can become slave you need to start slaverun, there should be a note in your 2 lvl which start it. And after this quests you can become slave near gate which lead to whiterun 

I installed this after I became a slave in slave run, I.m currently level 37.  Does that matter?

I'm about 1/4 completed on the slave quests.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I installed this after I became a slave in slave run, I.m currently level 37.  Does that matter?

I'm about 1/4 completed on the slave quests.

Thanks

Do you have interface marked as enable in mcm?

18 hours ago, Koozie said:

Do you have interface marked as enable in mcm?

I had the wrong version of slave run.  I had 2.1.  I will upgrade this weekend and see how it goes.

I also noticed, that when I try to change the values in the MCM of some of the sliders, it automatically resets to the defaults.

Is there a way to have the changed values stay?

I don't want to exit the crafting scene every time an item is created.

Thanks

Hy Koozie, just used the board in Whiterun first time and picked up the Gildengreen quest. Seems it is just a replay of that mainquest ? Dont see any sense in that.

The tree in whiterun is allready growing, the person offering to follow me (to get the sappling without hurting the tree in the cave) isnt availibe anymore, now having 2 unique daggers (Nesselfluch). Thats not very devious ;) .Seeing some other quests knowing from the maingame. Are they too just repeats ?

Thx anyway for your work on the mod. regards

PS : Amred (guess that was his name) is allready dead (no solution for retriving familysword)

I changed my slaverun from 2.1 to 3.0.  It seems to be working so far.

I am on a delivery quest and can't talk to the wounded soldier in Whiterun at the temple of K.

When I left the temple, it updated to say to speak to postman, and there is no option to complete the quest.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this mod for adding more content. But why it changes crafting system? It shows debug messages and now impossible to fast craft items, only one by one and must wait very long animations while can craft next item, its terrible! Crafting with this mod is total pain. How I can remove this intrusion to crafting and get back NORMAL craft?

Debug.Notification("One of the tools was destroyed and you don't have any more of it.")

ScreenShot47.png.6d7112a9b3c64dd5f0a417e9ea09e5f6.png

I like that you're not allowed to use anyone's crafting equipment. I haven't gotten to test the quests yet. But I have a little problem with how the mod checks if the crafting table is actually yours. In my case, I'm using Campfire and when I use the placeable tanning rack for example, it says I'm using someone else equipment. Is there an easy way to patch other mods (I didn't test any modded player houses yet) maybe just add some keywords?

On 3/7/2020 at 5:53 PM, Hanshurtig11 said:

Hy Koozie, just used the board in Whiterun first time and picked up the Gildengreen quest. Seems it is just a replay of that mainquest ? Dont see any sense in that.

The tree in whiterun is allready growing, the person offering to follow me (to get the sappling without hurting the tree in the cave) isnt availibe anymore, now having 2 unique daggers (Nesselfluch). Thats not very devious ;) .Seeing some other quests knowing from the maingame. Are they too just repeats ?

Thx anyway for your work on the mod. regards

PS : Amred (guess that was his name) is allready dead (no solution for retriving familysword)

Yes, it was designed that way, I don't like vanilla game quests starts, you go to npc, and receive quest, they don't now you etc, so I changed it to starting via board. If you start game with my mod this quests should be started via board not when you talk to npc. Also I added timers so you can fail some quests, and be punished for it, they also depends on slaverun status

On 3/8/2020 at 2:33 PM, Xuvish said:

I changed my slaverun from 2.1 to 3.0.  It seems to be working so far.

I am on a delivery quest and can't talk to the wounded soldier in Whiterun at the temple of K.

When I left the temple, it updated to say to speak to postman, and there is no option to complete the quest.

I will check this

On 3/17/2020 at 7:55 AM, JohnSmith54 said:

I like this mod for adding more content. But why it changes crafting system? It shows debug messages and now impossible to fast craft items, only one by one and must wait very long animations while can craft next item, its terrible! Crafting with this mod is total pain. How I can remove this intrusion to crafting and get back NORMAL craft?

Debug.Notification("One of the tools was destroyed and you don't have any more of it.")

Disabling features in MCM? Should work

On 3/18/2020 at 12:50 PM, IIIIlIlIllllIIIlIllIII said:

Is there a way to disable the crafting mechanics? it really sucks to get thrown out every few seconds

up

14 hours ago, Kirre1000 said:

I like that you're not allowed to use anyone's crafting equipment. I haven't gotten to test the quests yet. But I have a little problem with how the mod checks if the crafting table is actually yours. In my case, I'm using Campfire and when I use the placeable tanning rack for example, it says I'm using someone else equipment. Is there an easy way to patch other mods (I didn't test any modded player houses yet) maybe just add some keywords?

I will try to add exception to it in update later,  Not this which I'm working now but next one.

On 3/6/2020 at 1:58 PM, Xuvish said:

I had the wrong version of slave run.  I had 2.1.  I will upgrade this weekend and see how it goes.

I also noticed, that when I try to change the values in the MCM of some of the sliders, it automatically resets to the defaults.

Is there a way to have the changed values stay?

I don't want to exit the crafting scene every time an item is created.

Thanks

I will check it

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 3:43 PM, Kirre1000 said:

I second this, using a crafting bench in the wild or my house makes it tell me that I used someone elses stuff. 
I enjoy the mod, but thus far that's my only issue. 

• 3 weeks later...

Found a gltich with the postman delivery. In Faulkreath I started a mission to deliver within the city, required me to visit 3 people (Kunst, Dalcourt & Bolund). After visiting 2 people the quest tells me to return to the postman. Postman has no dialogue to complete the mission/quest because I haven't visited the 3rd person. Trying to visit the 3rd person has no dialogue to deliver the last piece of mail, because the quest tells you to return to the postman - so you're stuck in the quest. 

On 3/28/2020 at 6:30 PM, serioth21 said:

I second this, using a crafting bench in the wild or my house makes it tell me that I used someone elses stuff. 
I enjoy the mod, but thus far that's my only issue. 

I'll add to this that followers will act like they own the equipment if nearby and try to report you to guards. Not sure if this happens in town too, but it's definitely happened out in the wild with no other NPCs around.

I'm just guessing, but maybe the mod normally looks for the nearest NPC to act as the 'owner' of the equipment?

Either way, it would be great if it didn't care about equipment outside of towns, and if followers didn't report you

On 3/20/2020 at 11:51 AM, Koozie said:

Yes, it was designed that way, I don't like vanilla game quests starts, you go to npc, and receive quest, they don't now you etc, so I changed it to starting via board. If you start game with my mod this quests should be started via board not when you talk to npc. Also I added timers so you can fail some quests, and be punished for it, they also depends on slaverun status

I will check this

up

I will try to add exception to it in update later,  Not this which I'm working now but next one.

Sorry, but disabling the debug feature in MCM does not remove above message. My setup: debug disabled and crafting options disabled. Any help on this please?

I play as free female without slaverun.

The delivery guy doesn't say to which city you have to bring the delivery. And you get no quest entry, so it's kind of impossible to do the quest.

And what is the kennel? I always get cought by vanilla guard system and end in prison when I get a bounty for not asking for permission to craft.

And why does this mod changes Adrianne Avenici appearence? I changed her with bijins npcs befor and this mod "overwrites" her back to almost vanilla.

As muich as i like the Idea with the Job Board, i would love to see a way to remove it from the game and also remove your changes to the vanilla quests.

Added your mod to a new game, got amrens sword go back and get only option to tell him i loose the sword, dropping it and taking it back to inventory same result nothign changes quest cant be completed.

Mail delivery quest cant be finsihed mail can be delivereed but no quest markers after all letters are delivered the Guy in city doess not offer a way to return the quest

Gildergreen same issue as amrens sword cant be completet.

so would it be enough if i remove all your changes to vanilla quests using TESedit or would any of the scripts still fire if i get the quests from the regular quest giver using the dialogue sysstem as it was in vanilla?

If that would not work i think i only can remove the mod cause having 1 mail delivery quets open  the amren quests open the gildergreen open and cant finsih any of it makes no sense for me.

Oh and how can i fully reset the quests that are failed or cannot be completet so that they are gone from my questlog and i can do them again , using your mod or also without using your mod, only resetquest in console would not work i think .

So some things abot this mod i like and do not like.

1. Jobboard nice idea

2. Delivery Quests and that you plan to add more quests

What i do not like is

1. Modifcation to existing quests in with such a heavy impact that the regular quest doess no longer work cause it does not trigger.

2. Modification to NPC ony to rename or change the name or add signs or letters to a NPC Name and overwriting the NPC Appearence

3. No Questmarkers for as example Deliver Mail quest or other quests , makes it hard or impossible to do the quests.

So for me i startet to remove the quest changes and npc changes using TESEdit and then i decided i remove the entire mod for now and wait for a Update.

Will see if i can reset the Gildergreen , amren , Adrianna and all the oher whiterun quests that get startet from your board but never could be really finished.

On 4/28/2020 at 10:28 PM, xyzxyz said:

I play as free female without slaverun.

The delivery guy doesn't say to which city you have to bring the delivery. And you get no quest entry, so it's kind of impossible to do the quest.

And what is the kennel? I always get cought by vanilla guard system and end in prison when I get a bounty for not asking for permission to craft.

And why does this mod changes Adrianne Avenici appearence? I changed her with bijins npcs befor and this mod "overwrites" her back to almost vanilla.

good question i see no reason for most of the NPC Edits mod has some overwrites primary it seems only with changed names like Ulberth become Ulberth war-bear no idea why he did that, as far as i can tell  name change and small changes to the npc appearence.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:55 AM, JohnSmith54 said:

On 3/18/2020 at 12:50 PM, IIIIlIlIllllIIIlIllIII said:

Is there a way to disable the crafting mechanics? it really sucks to get thrown out every few seconds

up

Where in the MCM menu am I able to disable this? 

I can't see what i need to disable.

• 4 weeks later...

Idk how to start the enslavement quest. Once im at the slaver camp in front of whiterun nothing happens. There are no new dialogs and the slavers only tell me to go see pike like in the normal quest. Idk if Pike also has new dialogues but there are none too. So i would like to know how am I supposed to trigger the quest. 

(sorry bad English) a really funny perspective. 
but where are the annoyances that I can't use my own cough alchemist equipment (without having to ask the owner for permission). 
also had the problem of having to kill an animal that was already dead without being able to getting on with that task.
regulating time to night also bounces back so there is also a problem there.
but cool that you now have to pay to use the equipment and otherwise have to get the punishment that comes, and super good idea to bring the quest table in.
is also annoying that even though I have turned off tools that I falling out of the carfting menu.
so overall a good mdo but it has some beauty flaws, looking forward to some updates.

• 1 month later...

Postman quest don't work correctly for me. I deliver the mail, I'm told to get back to the Postman, but apparently the postman was replaced by a pod person because neither does he have a quest arrow (there is no quest arrow at all), nor does he have dialogue to complete the quest. Even when I use console and setstage to complete the quest and get my girl out of binding does the quest disappear from my journal.

I will check this

up

I have the same problem even though I have all the features in MCM disabled. Prevents me from fast-crafting, especially annoying when I'm crafting food and have like 10-20 items to create.

• 3 months later...