[Schlongs of Skyrim] Fair Skin for Men overhaul textures

4 hours ago, Albeltor said:

Thank you very much for your mod! I mixed up your textures with some from other mods, because I don't use enb (just enb boost, I don't have a big vid card). For one of the rare time, my male have a perfect neck! No seam or anything.

I was only wondering if you are using something like etheral elven overhaul (or any other mod that modifies the elven races). I'm asking because I wanted to test a preset for male high elf or wood elf and their faces seemed a bit strange.

No, Elven races was adapted for this body msn map ( neck),  so if you plan to use other mods with msn maps, just install diffuse textures alone. You can test desired textures with a male reference mesh in post #2.  

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, zenleslie said:

norton antivirus immediately cancels the download when i try to download this. 

is this one of those 'false positive' cases, or is there potential risk in downloading this?

Norton is garbage, the file is fine.  Didn't Norton place a note anywhere telling you what it thought?

18 hours ago, zenleslie said:

is this one of those 'false positive' cases, or is there potential risk in downloading this?

False.Latest Antivirus patch updates has very strange behaviors on Win 1903 (~1809). Some of my games\software now not working if not made as exception folders.:unamused:
 There are only dds texture and some .nif files in archive.You can see file structure [preview] when try to download them. 

On 7/15/2019 at 6:36 AM, zenleslie said:

Oh you didn't know romeo is a russian agent?

He's a russian agent.

Norton is not something you should have installed on your computer, and this point it's more a liability than a help. The files are fine and have been fine for literal years.

3 hours ago, Setekh said:

Holy shit, Norton is still a thing!?

Only because they pay manufacturers to bundle their shitty code and then expire shortly after the computer is first used.  Lots of people simply take the easy route and just pay up when it wants money to keep working rather than find a good replacement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i a question or two first i have neck seam at body head and at the penis  how do i slove this and secound the body textures all have bronze shine for whatever reason which also btw enhances the neck seams  i  don't have this bronze shine with other textures so i am guessing it has something to to with this mod  .

4 hours ago, RisingXAngel said:

i a question or two first i have neck seam at body head and at the penis  how do i slove this and secound the body textures all have bronze shine for whatever reason which also btw enhances the neck seams  i  don't have this bronze shine with other textures so i am guessing it has something to to with this mod  .

It might be your ENB ?  Bronze shine look is subsurface (_SK) texture  problem. Suggestion to use vanilla ones.
Some "seams" can be from other body normal (_msn) texture mods, look at #2 post.

On 8/9/2019 at 8:33 PM, RisingXAngel said:

but i have this  bronze shine only with male textures face textures work fine  and all females also don't have this problem .

Message me with a picture how it looks in game and a screenshot of your Male folder where textures are.

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, deviantgene said:

looks great on nords, but I get red face on other races. I'm testing this out in winterhold with immersive college of winterhold installed. Only affects guys. Do you have any suggestion for this? Thanks :)

In LE or SE ? If you use follower mods they can have their own body textures in representative folders.This mod modifies only default Skyrim males, try to test it in other locations.

23 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

In LE or SE ? If you use follower mods they can have their own body textures in representative folders.This mod modifies only default Skyrim males, try to test it in other locations.

In SE, I get in on nelacar + another npc  in the inn, and the orc in the college. My apologies if this mod isn't supported on SE, I figured it'd be fine since it's just meshes and textures.

7 hours ago, deviantgene said:

In SE, I get in on nelacar + another npc  in the inn, and the orc in the college. My apologies if this mod isn't supported on SE, I figured it'd be fine since it's just meshes and textures.

Did you read the description for SE ?

12 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

You removed detailmap age textures and all is ok ?

yeah, i followed the instructions, installed main files, merged the head files, and delete the detailmaps and everything seems fine, those with red faces have normal skin color now.
This is the best hairless men texture I've found, with almost indistinguishable neck seams, thank you so much!

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, MrLegendary said:

Please explain step by step how to install this mod for Oldrim/Skyrim Legendary. I'm having trouble getting it to work alongside SoS.

You install SoS mod first and drop from v1.6b archive [main\2k diffuse] to your Skyrim "Data" folder, overwrite if prompted . So that mesh assets and malexxx.dds textures will be set in their folders as [meshes] and 'Textures\Actor\Character\Male [sos] folders. Normal maps will be from SoS mod.

If you want to try different body and races normal maps other than SoS,  you can install [main 2k msn] variant.

other files are optional for variable gameplay.