[Schlongs of Skyrim] Fair Skin for Men overhaul textures

11 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

You install SoS mod first and drop from v1.6b archive [main\2k diffuse] to your Skyrim "Data" folder, overwrite if prompted . So that mesh assets and malexxx.dds textures will be set in their folders as [meshes] and 'Textures\Actor\Character\Male [sos] folders. Normal maps will be from SoS mod.

If you want to try different body and races normal maps other than SoS,  you can install [main 2k msn] variant.

other files are optional for variable gameplay. 

Okay, I've gotten that working. Now how do I install 3D body hairs for men? I'd like my men to be a bit hairier.

42 minutes ago, MrLegendary said:

Okay, I've gotten that working. Now how do I install 3D body hairs for men? I'd like my men to be a bit hairier.

its WIP at the moment,drop plugin to data,activate in skyrimlauncher. Use additem mod to choose my plugin and get all the hair variants.Or Hit console and type Help Hair. 

3 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

its WIP at the moment,drop plugin to data,activate in skyrimlauncher. Use additem mod to choose my plugin and get all the hair variants.Or Hit console and type Help Hair. 

Ah, I see. Thank you, I got it working. A shame that it's only equipable though. In the future I would like it if you made a variant of your skin that has hair for people who like that sort of thing. This skin is the best male skin with minimal seams around the neck, wrists and ankles that's compatible with SOS I've found.

1 hour ago, MrLegendary said:

Ah, I see. Thank you, I got it working. A shame that it's only equipable though. In the future I would like it if you made a variant of your skin that has hair for people who like that sort of thing. This skin is the best male skin with minimal seams around the neck, wrists and ankles that's compatible with SOS I've found.

You can always use Racemenu hair overlay mods with this mod. Kinda was an Idea of combination of them, body hairs also have a hair tint shader,not only 1 black color.   

1 hour ago, RomeoZero said:

You can always use Racemenu hair overlay mods with this mod. Kinda was an Idea of combination of them, body hairs also have a hair tint shader,not only 1 black color.   

That would be an excellent idea. Any racemenu overlays I'd apply would result in terrible seams, I'm sure. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 10:25 AM, lordeliluminado said:

Hey guys, excellent work but i wonder, is there a way for this to work with SOS Light?

Right now SP cant work with multiple UV files in 1 scene to paint it, only Zbrush can make it happen.Scars and other new features I've prepared but I'm stuck at this point.

On 5/13/2020 at 6:55 AM, RomeoZero said:

Right now SP cant work with multiple UV files in 1 scene to paint it, only Zbrush can make it happen.Scars and other new features I've prepared but I'm stuck at this point.

Thanks for the hard work

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 6:55 AM, RomeoZero said:

3d body hair meshes for PC model

[ currently full _1 weight only ] 
It supports hair tint colors
add meshes via console or use Additem mod - [recommended]
~Console CMD~ 
type in console this command
'' help * '' 

* chest \arms \legs \pelvis \full   -  is the body parts, they will appear in ARMOR category
example -  " Help chest "
console view -  " Armo: chest hairs " 
they use individual body slots, to be compatible with open armors
Arms ~ slot 58 left arm
Legs ~ slot 54 left leg
Chest ~ slot 46 chest primary 
Pelvis ~ slot 49 pelvis primary
Full body  ~ slot 46 pr. chest

You can equip it with open armors

Hi, thank you for all the hard work. If anyone could please assist, I would appreciate some clarification - what is "open armors" ? I couldn't find this mod. Thanks again!

9 hours ago, Pawper said:

Hi, thank you for all the hard work. If anyone could please assist, I would appreciate some clarification - what is "open armors" ? I couldn't find this mod. Thanks again!

Where open body parts are visible

4 hours ago, Pawper said:

Is there any way to get this to equip like the schlong in SoS? So that it's automatic, not in the inventory & works with open armors?

No, as this was made as optional files for sceenshots, etc.

• 2 months later...

If you would like fix the red face bug for SE it is caused by compression. I don't know what compression format you saved them in but resaving them as pretty much any of the linear bc1, bc2, bc3, or bc7 will fix the issue. bc7 has minimal quality loss but is incompatible with LE so if you want to keep just one file for both versions of the game then resave all the headdetail files as linear bc3.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 5:21 PM, TamaChan said:

If you would like fix the red face bug for SE it is caused by compression. I don't know what compression format you saved them in but resaving them as pretty much any of the linear bc1, bc2, bc3, or bc7 will fix the issue. bc7 has minimal quality loss but is incompatible with LE so if you want to keep just one file for both versions of the game then resave all the headdetail files as bc3.

Noted, Im making a new update - realistic face scars, burns, new body texture and gonna add SE head detail map support as you suggested.  

11 hours ago, TamaChan said:

oh and make sure it's linear bc3 or whatever compression level you choose.

umm... no.

Not even kind of. You save them as BC7 for SSE and not any BC for LE ever, period. There are three high quality formats for LE and none of them contain the letter B or C in the initials.

19 minutes ago, 27X said:

-snip-

I don't know a ton on the subject nor do I know which is best for quality though yes uncompressed would probably be better quality than compression of any kind. but I have to ask are you specifically referring to detailmaps or normalmaps? because surely you are not implying that all textures in skyrim should be uncompressed when used on LE? not only is that quite impractical due to size constraints of drives that many people play on because they can't afford 1tb+ but also bad for performance due to vram usage, something even more important on LE.

I don't know much about the differences between various compression methods and uncompressed formats, but I do know that I tried saving the textures in every method and the only ones that didn't produce visual bugs were bc 1, 2, 3, and 7. as specified in my initial post.

2 hours ago, 27X said:

umm... no.

Not even kind of. You save them as BC7 for SSE and not any BC for LE ever, period. There are three high quality formats for LE and none of the contain the letter B or C in the initials.

You can trust me on this subject, 27X.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 5:06 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. ?

Where's your ENB gone?

Deleted all mods from Nexus, wanted to remake for 4K HDR sources but the outcome was not great, so ditched it . ''Damao'' and others CN has my modulated ENB preset posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I did it manually, the texture of the SOS is so nice ? most other mods ive tried the tip is always too pink. But the dirty variant of the body is literal dirt and mud tho, I thought it'll be like rugged or rough skin or something.

• 3 weeks later...