[Schlongs of Skyrim] Fair Skin for Men overhaul textures

1 hour ago, frankofskyrim said:

Hello @RomeoZero the megaupload link for balls-less textures for the equipable schlongs is no longer available. Is there perhaps a new download link?

I do not own equipable schlong mods,so there are no megaupload links from me. I use only google drive for mods.
This mod has a download link to google files. It has a folder structure for main archive (overhaul v1.6b) with optional textures in it, and bonus archive files (fsm) for optionals, nothing more.
If someone mentioned me ( as a support to some mods or modders) in their mod it means you need to ask the author of that post.   

• 1 year later...

Hi @RomeoZero!

I've been using these textures on PC for a while now, with the HIMBO/SOS body mesh, and they look amazing! I have created a SFW mesh (to comply with BethNet rules), in order to port over to the Xbox; obviously these meshes don't come with any textures, so I was wondering if I could use your textures as a part of the body replacer, as they really fit the aesthetic I am looking for! I would be more than happy to credit you on the mod description, if you give your permission to proceed. It's not a problem if not! :)

7 hours ago, EvanUwu said:

Hi @RomeoZero!

I've been using these textures on PC for a while now, with the HIMBO/SOS body mesh, and they look amazing! I have created a SFW mesh (to comply with BethNet rules), in order to port over to the Xbox; obviously these meshes don't come with any textures, so I was wondering if I could use your textures as a part of the body replacer, as they really fit the aesthetic I am looking for! I would be more than happy to credit you on the mod description, if you give your permission to proceed. It's not a problem if not! :)

As one famous motivator said - " DO IT !! "  

• 2 weeks later...

I think your textures are the best looking for SOS body. I'm using himbo. Was using tempered males textures, they're cool but the nipples are ugly. May I ask why the "red face bug"? Yes I read about deleting head details files will fix that but I didn't have that issue with other male textures remplacer.  Just curious...

Edited by urbon
3 hours ago, urbon said:

I think your textures are the best looking for SOS body. I'm using himbo. Was using tempered males textures, they're cool but the nipples are ugly. May I ask why the "red face bug"? Yes I read about deleting head details files will fix that but I didn't have that issue with other male textures remplacer.  Just curious...

Glad you enjoy it. But all diffuse textures visually depends on ENB lighting configs. Tempered skin has its own benefits with ENB.
I have updated the folder with my version of headdetail textures that I use ( 40-50 years, rough versions are vanilla only ).
It is in another compression, that should not give any issues with SE. If you can test it and write back, I'll update Mod Details tab.

Edited by RomeoZero
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Might worth a try again. Nexus has been pretty calm these days. Multiple new men texture like BnP also receive positive feedback. Is it because the name ? maybe "fair skin" is too similar to the female skin despite completely different texture ?. Im sure nexus community will receive this with positive feedback

On 1/22/2024 at 12:58 AM, brukujin said:

Might worth a try again. Nexus has been pretty calm these days. Multiple new men texture like BnP also receive positive feedback. Is it because the name ? maybe "fair skin" is too similar to the female skin despite completely different texture ?. Im sure nexus community will receive this with positive feedback

No its because toxic sjwnexus dont give a shit about "copyright" \ plagiarism issues when mods posted there. Someone finds visually similar hair strand on a knee to something he saw somewhere and its a report to RGB hair moderators. They like their swamp, we like our ero ocean, let it be that way.