On 6/7/2019 at 4:32 AM, hilaribad said:

What's wrong with the button in the MCM menu?  I'm sure it's possible to add a spell that does the same thing, but I don't know how and there are other things I'd rather spend the time on.

Well I'd really like to use this mod alongside Ashes, the death and respawn mod. I want to use the debug feature to lower my stats whenever my character dies on top of defeat (because I don't always surrender and get raped). I'd do it manually, but I would much prefer to use a lesser power instead of having the open up the McM.

I think an easy way to do this would be to attach the script to a magic effect, but my scripting skills aren't good enough.

When you hit the debug option in the McM, is it triggering a single script to play? And if so, which one?

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, yinshuishui said:

good job!

I like this mod!

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Risamei said:

Does this mod have any messages that say you lost skills in what?

Yes, whenever you lose a skill or a level, it should show a notification in the top left corner, e.g. "You have lost a level of Block" or "You have lost a level".

I also recommend using More Notification Messages or a similar mod if you are using a lot of mods that show notification messages.

1 hour ago, hilaribad said:

Thanks!

Yes, whenever you lose a skill or a level, it should show a notification in the top left corner, e.g. "You have lost a level of Block" or "You have lost a level".

I also recommend using More Notification Messages or a similar mod if you are using a lot of mods that show notification messages.

so awesome thank you!! and thanks for the recommendation

On 6/7/2019 at 5:35 PM, just_Gina said:

Try adding a few mods that add enemies and improve their AI, keep health low, and Defeat will kick in quite often unless you run away. 

OBIS, Bandit Patrols, Additional Bandit Camps, Immersive Creatures, Deadly Dragons, Civil War Overhaul, SKytest for AI,

... and you are in for some unexpected defeats. ;) I really hate these OBIS bandit mage types ...

It reminds me at Everquest (1). If you died there, you :

1. woke up at your binding point, ,which was at a city gate - similar to wake up at nearest inn

2. you were naked, all your inventory was left in the corpse, which still was where you died - similar to robbery

3. you lost a lot of xp, which could lead to a level down - similar to your mod

you had to go to your corpse naked (or repalcement equipment from your bank)

the only thing that is different and i dont like is the time lost in the blackout of defeat. i wish that would not be. i tried to change this in the scripts, but did not catch the right part. maybe you culd tell me what must be changed where in defeat to zero the blackout time ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this mod, I didn't know I needed it until now.

After being a sex slave for weeks on end it doesn't make sense that my character would be able to come back entirely capable and unphased.

Does it remove the perks from levelling up by any chance? Not a big deal by any means compared to what it already does but just wondering

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/26/2019 at 7:43 PM, Yuni said:

SO much fun to this day, this mod.

Request:
Can we have an "on orgasm" event that is independent of, or separate from, victim orgasm? Just to fit the "cumming your brains out" theme.

That would be fun. This would make getting out of a locked chastity belt with a vibrator a top priority.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i am very disappointed that the skill loss in defeat is managed by blackout. If this is the only technical way, then there must be some changes to the blackout.

1. no time loss

defeat takes 6 hours away. this should be handled in script down to 0.1

2. no far away transport

means to the entrance of the dungeon, in or out side, but not at the opposite part of the map, as it is usually.

3. the teleport is bugged. creatures also use it, the enemy faction check doesnt work. Sometimes you fall down from the air and die.

Also, loosing a perk point because of loosing one skill level is crazy. you need 10-20 and more skill level to get one perk point.

Solution : dont try this mod !

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

loosing a perk point because of loosing one skill level is crazy. you need 10-20 and more skill level to get one perk point.

How much time did you spend actually trying this mod?  You lose a perk point for losing a character level, not for losing a skill level (unless of course losing that skill level right after leveling up causes you to lose a character level).  That's very reasonable. 

If you lose a character level, you lose the perk point you had gained for that level.  When you get the level back, you get the perk point back.  If you already spent the perk point, you don't lose anything for deleveling (you keep the perk you bought) but then you don't get an extra perk point for regaining the level.  That's exactly how deleveling and releveling should work. 

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Solution : dont try this mod !

If you'd given it a real try, you might have liked it.  Why not take another look and get familiar with how the mod handles losing skill levels and character levels?  Your other complaints are about Defeat features that this mod has no control over, but if your main gripe is with losing perk points you'll be pleasantly surprised with how it really works. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

How much time did you spend actually trying this mod?  You lose a perk point for losing a character level, not for losing a skill level (unless of course losing that skill level right after leveling up causes you to lose a character level).  That's very reasonable. 

If you lose a character level, you lose the perk point you had gained for that level.  When you get the level back, you get the perk point back.  If you already spent the perk point, you don't lose anything for deleveling (you keep the perk you bought) but then you don't get an extra perk point for regaining the level.  That's exactly how deleveling and releveling should work. 

If you'd given it a real try, you might have liked it.  Why not take another look and get familiar with how the mod handles losing skill levels and character levels?  Your other complaints are about Defeat features that this mod has no control over, but if your main gripe is with losing perk points you'll be pleasantly surprised with how it really works. 

so you say, a perk point is only lost if that first skill, that brought you into the new level, is leveled back because of the rape. The description, details no4, says level, not if character level or skill level. the speak before was always about skill level.

however, loosing a skill in 51-75 cost 1600 - 2300 gold,  76-89  3900-4450 gold and  90-100 hard long work. that is too much for a funny sex rape, plus the lost time of the blackout and the way back.. And creatures will use the blackout too, That means to avoid loosing a combat.  That is contraproductive to defeat,  only in the first levels you can loose a fight, and really not against bandits and foresworns. That all will break gameplay.  i was thinking about a smaller amount of gold, exactly that much that a prostitution client would bring in.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

so you say, a perk point is only lost if that first skill, that brought you into the new level, is leveled back because of the rape. The description, details no4, says level, not if character level or skill level. the speak before was always about skill level.

I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you said there, but if you're saying that the mod description is not clear, I agree.  It's unfortunate and confusing that "level" is used in so many different ways in RPG games like Skyrim.  The description could explain what it does in a better way.  But the mod works well.  The player loses a perk point by losing a character level, not a skill level, and regains that perk point by regaining a character level. 

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

loosing a skill in 51-75 cost 1600 - 2300 gold,  76-89  3900-4450 gold and  90-100 hard long work. that is too much for a funny sex rape

I personally don't buy that many skill levels (some, but not many) so I don't tend to think of equating skills to gold.  For me skill gain is time playing Skyrim, and I enjoying playing so that's okay.  It certainly is more expensive (time or gold) to lose a skill level when it's at a high number.  Players must decide if that's something they want.  You can adjust the number of levels lost down to just 1 if you want.  Or use it at lower character levels and turn it off when skill loss becomes too painful.

If you don't want any skill loss at all, don't install a mod that can make you lose skills.  If you DO want extra consequence for combat defeat, this mod offers that if you're okay with losing skill levels.  I use it that way and I like it.  Other players might not want that, but that's not the mod's fault.  That's what it does.

• 4 weeks later...

@hilaribad

I am using your mod as a basis for the skill loss functionality of a mod I am making currently.

I plan to release this on LoversLab and just wanted to check that you had no issue with this.

I have included you in the MCM and will include you in the credits when I release the mod.

Let me know if you are OK with this, I plan to release BETA version in the next week or 2.

Here is my current mod thread:

Punishing Lashes

EDIT:

Just noticed you licensed GPL 3.0. Thanks - I'll go ahead.

On 9/4/2020 at 12:40 AM, saltshade said:

Can you add an option to lose sex experience instead of skills? I'm always getting maxed too quickly and it's boring. I'm probably not the only one thinking this.

Hmm maybe a mod to lose sex experience over time would be cool? I may take a look at this at some point. Currently I am working on other stuff but I would like something like this too.

8 hours ago, RMCW said:

Hmm maybe a mod to lose sex experience over time would be cool? I may take a look at this at some point. Currently I am working on other stuff but I would like something like this too.

If you mean lose experience when not having had sex for x days, it wouldn't do jack to most people. I was thinking about losing experience from rape.