View File

Whiterun Immersive Sexual Playground For Skyrim SE

Hello, dear "Himmelsrander" ( - "liebe" Skyrimer) ! 

尊敬的先生/女士 !

친애하는 관계자님께 드립니다 !

...after some tests with ZAP 8 plus and Skyrim SE, I noticed some CTD, depending on different items.

Particulary items of the old ZAP 7 and so also my version can cause CTD, depending on some assets, 

as soon they find their way into the item-menu, or if you come close ingame to those objects.

Anyway it´s no bad idea to upload this mod in dependence of ZAP 8 plus, so you can maybe find out,

which items don´t work and what stuff causes nonsence.

This info can be collected and maybe I can find a workaround to bring them back

alive in future. SKYRIM SE is somehow the wanted game,

but I don´t like to loose even one single assets to play with-naturally we do all miss the HDT PE for now.

The ragdoll ankle and - wrist-chain don´t work either. But I can not imagine,

that this will not come also for SKYRIM SE.

Away from that, enjoy the new Whiterun with a lot of new features for BDSM-gaming and ZAP.

I also will add the customized "NEW WHITERUN" mod, so that you can use both together.

ZAP has to be started with a NEW game, or please go back to one of the first SAVE-games to have

it registered by MCM, then it should work properly.

If you have played with the "Mod Whiterun", you can exchange that mod with this one and add the

"New Whterun"-Mod from here again. This is for gamersideal , who play with ZAP 8 plus.

Known issures:

-gibbet-lifts are invisible /don´t work

-some very few items of zap 7 and maybe v. 8  are crashing the game / causing CTD 

(more screenshots will come..., please take a look in between at the Bannered Mare Mod of mine from the past.....enjoy;-)))

CREDITS:

THANK YOU for all the MODS you all have created and ported to SE in between,

thank you for all the tools and all the endless time you all spend, to let stuff like this SHINE !!!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/17/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKYRIM SE, ZAP 8 plus
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

Maybe this is interesting for beginners: - or,

Maybe some want to know what I have installed yet-this is my SE - Set-Up, so far.

When I´m done with the ENB, I´ll also share it here.

SKSE, BODYSLIDE, SMP-BBP- and heel´s physics, ADD ITEM MENU, RACEMENU, FAIR SKIN COMPLEXION (with only EYBROWS, not the face and not the makeup/head) and FNIS I installed MANULLY-maybe also some few others. 

SkyrimSE 2019-02-17 18-06-45-LOADORDER-MODS.jpg

SkyrimSE 2019-02-17 18-06-45-LOADORDER-MODS-INSTALLED-BY-WYRE-BASH.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

I don't know if I did something wrong but I have a bunch of yellow and green silhouettes over the bed and pool. How do I fix this?

I had the same issue, plus the PC would not use the items properly (she will simply float with arms and legs extended as if she was strapped on an invisible X). I'm trying to use the ZAZ 8.0 both for UNNP and CBBE. Will let you know if it works.

On 4/7/2019 at 9:11 PM, TheQueenofTraps said:

I don't know if I did something wrong but I have a bunch of yellow and green silhouettes over the bed and pool. How do I fix this?

Updating to ZAZ 8.0 did fix the object use. However the green and yellow silhouettes are still there. 

1 hour ago, Dcasteel7 said:

I have all of the necessary mods installed, but when i click on a device in the bannered mare, nothing happens. Animations showed that they loaded on fnis. Anyone know how to fix this?

Are you waiting long enough?  For some reason the animations are taking a long long time to start.  And by long I mean, go get yourself a sandwich and come back.  But it could be exclusive to my setup also, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a few minutes just to see if that is the case.

10 hours ago, nufndash said:

Are you waiting long enough?  For some reason the animations are taking a long long time to start.  And by long I mean, go get yourself a sandwich and come back.  But it could be exclusive to my setup also, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a few minutes just to see if that is the case.

That's how I use to work for me too, the animation would usually take about 5 minutes to properly boot up. But now, I'm not getting any animation either.

On 4/7/2019 at 12:11 PM, TheQueenofTraps said:

Yes, I have this too. The weird thing is that I didn't have these silhouette issues when I had more mods installed (Sexlab, Devious Devices, Simple Slavery etc.), but now that I've clean-installed and I'm using bare-bones mods, it's doing this. xD

For T.ara - this is what it looks like:

Spoiler

XryhwTx.jpg

Also! I've noticed that a lot of the animations don't line up quite correctly? I find myself having to increase my character's size (to ~1.5) using sliders to fit more properly onto Wooden Ponies without clipping, and I sometimes have to shrink my size to fit more correctly onto other items. I am using default CBBE curvy body shape btw. Haven't edited anything on the body.

This is my favorite mod by far right now though, so I hope these issues can be resolved! : D

• 1 month later...

most of the devices arent showing up or are not clickabe, only a few such as 3 crosses in the main room of bannered mair, a milk machine downstairs where there is also gaping holes in the graphics (i fall into map kind of thing). only other device is torture rack in dragonreach prison. that's it.... the pillory around the well are there but not clickable.

any idea?

Is there a way to keep NPCs on the devices? I had a follower use one, told them to wait there and then dismissed them in hopes of them staying that way - but they immediately cancelled their animation to do that retarded clap to Mikael shitty playing. Seems like a problem with the game itself that I'm dealing with but I'm hoping to get some feedback anyway.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I dont know if I missed a file or not but the Inn loads fine. My problem is that when I go to interact with the things there, my camera goes into  third person for a few seconds, and then nothing. Theres no animation or anything I just stand there. Then the camera goes back to first. I do have the ZAP 8+ installed (for CBBE) so am I missing a file or is there something else wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Can someone please tell me what ZAP 8 plus is? Is that another name for ZAZ 8? I'm really confused.

ZAP = ZAZ Animation Pack

and yes, it is just another (the official?) name. The "plus" is an extented version of ZAP 8 with even more animations/furniture/devices/...

You can get the SSE version here

• 5 weeks later...

You might want to edit the first post to not confuse people who click a link because their curious and looking for new mods :)  there's a bunch of people who if there is no explanation of what a mod is won't go near it.  However there's a bunch of us that take lessons from the cat and are always poking to see what's what.  Just a bit of advice - this mod looks interesting.  ;) 

It does look interesting, but also like a bit of work is still required. I was discouraged by the reports of CTDs on the first page, so I downloaded the original v.8.01 and ported it myself. Cracked it open in xEdit, and found a myriad of possible causes for CTDs: the mod was loaded with ITMs and UDRs, and makes many changes in dozens of places apparently unconnected with the Bannered Mare. Most of those changes are navmesh and landscape edits - including in cells where nothing is added. Also in the Tamriel worldspace. Sounds like wild/dirty edits to me...

Then comes the compatibility with some of the popular mods many people use. Hard to imagine this would be compatible with Immersive Citizens. To try and make it so, my take would be to delete all non-interior navmesh and move the static furniture (pillories, etc) to places where they can't be an obstacle, while keeping the marker in the navmeshed terrain. Not sure it can be done, but staying the heck out of ICAIO's way is the best way to deal with it. Won't be doing it for now... Especially since making the interior work with ICAIO seems like an even greater challenge. Certain markers and furniture essential to ICAIO (set persistent by that mod, means they're likely required by some quest or NPC packlage) are deleted by this mod. Same with Interesting NPCs, from what I've seen. Best to remove the record that deletes them, which will probably require to move stuff around, too. This mod will also require editing ELFX if you're using it, to remove all changes made to the Bannered Mare. I also noticed that changes from USSEP and the Hearthfires DLC need forwarding.

Just a heads up - this looks like a complicated mod if you run a heavily modded game, it's quite likely that something is conflicting badly with it, possibly a lot of stuff and resolving all conflicts may be a time consuming challenge. With all that said... This looks like a really interesting one and probably worth the effort.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OMG, all I can say is AWESONE, thank-you.

I have a few questions though, I found the prison area, how do I send people there?

I really love the dance pole, maybe add a few more? Like near the pool in the basement where I could sit in the pool and watch my followers dance?

I'm looking forward to your fixes coming up, I really enjoy your creative thinking. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...