Dialogue from unknown mod source overriding all other guard actions?

So I started a new game to retrieve a missing dialogue option from Maria Eden & now whenever I wear devious devices, all guard dialogue is replaced with this: "Where is your master, slave? Its too dangerous to be out here alone?" to which I get 2 responses to choose & the guard always ends with "Too bad! Im too lazy to put this feature in!". I havent downloaded any new sexlab mods that add dialogue or other sex stuff in ages or updated any of the ones I got before & this never happened in any of the other saves I've had before this one so I have no idea where this dialogue is coming from & no idea how to find it in xEdit or CK. Anyone know how to search up a dialogue line through xEdit without an ID or anyone who recognizes the lines can tell me what mod it came from??? The dialogue is stopping all guard interactions I should be able to do with them & I have no idea how to disable that dialogue if possible.

21 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

"Where is your master, slave? Its too dangerous to be out here alone?"

I'm rather sure it's from S.L.U.T.S.

It's a scam from the SLUTS guild to lure you into pony service

I have the same Issue sometimes with that dialog, moving SLUTS above all other guard dialog changing mods didn't help.

You could try and finish the sluts flyer quest (ask a driver for a job or ask in tavern for a job that is without bloodshed)

that might reduce the chance that this happens.

Still I'm not sure what exactly triggers it, because it's not showing up everytime my PC looks like enslaved and lost.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm rather sure it's from S.L.U.T.S.

It's a scam from the SLUTS guild to lure you into pony service

I have the same Issue sometimes with that dialog, moving SLUTS above all other guard dialog changing mods didn't help.

You could try and finish the sluts flyer quest (ask a driver for a job or ask in tavern for a job that is without bloodshed)

that might reduce the chance that this happens.

Still I'm not sure what exactly triggers it, because it's not showing up everytime my PC looks like enslaved and lost.

I dont use that mod though?????

55 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

I dont use that mod though?????

Would have been too easy,

can you give us a Loadorder than for less guessing??????

This is what I get in my game:

Guard: "Where is your master, slave? Its too dangerous to be out here alone"

DB: "I don't know where my Master is..."

Guard: "I'm busy now... ask the Carriage driver for help"

That's why I think it from SLUTS. But if you don't have that installed... than it might be from Slaverun comments?

"Too bad! Im too lazy to put this feature in!"  => sounds realy odd and unfinished

On 2/13/2019 at 1:59 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Would have been too easy,

can you give us a Loadorder than for less guessing??????

This is what I get in my game:

Guard: "Where is your master, slave? Its too dangerous to be out here alone"

DB: "I don't know where my Master is..."

Guard: "I'm busy now... ask the Carriage driver for help"

That's why I think it from SLUTS. But if you don't have that installed... than it might be from Slaverun comments?

"Too bad! Im too lazy to put this feature in!"  => sounds realy odd and unfinished

Thats exactly the dialogue I get but without the carriage driver stuff.

Here's my load order: https://modwat.ch/u/LesboIsBesto/plugins

1 hour ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Thats exactly the dialogue I get but without the carriage driver stuff.

Here's my load order: https://modwat.ch/u/LesboIsBesto/plugins

now I'm baffled, you have non of the mods installed I thought this line comes from

only mods we both have in common that could have any devious lines in it:

> SD+ & SDdialoges

> Pet Collar

> DCL

> hydra slave girls

> Simple Slavery plus

> SLDN2

> Deviously Enslaved

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Holy milk dripping cow!

It's from Deviously Enslaved!!!

that mod is full of suprises

guess I have to move it over all Guard dialog changing mods now o.O

W A T, I havent updated that mod in ages tho, its still on versions that uses DDi 3.0 instead of 4.0 as well as ZAP 7.0

Guess Im gonna have to ask the author how to disable it since he helped me on other shiet in the past

EDIT: Uh im not seeing the line in DEC in xEdit so how do u know its that mod causing this?

11 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

EDIT: Uh im not seeing the line in DEC in xEdit so how do u know its that mod causing this?

> SD+ & SDdialoges => no such dialog lines

> Pet Collar => no guard interaction (sex doesn't count)

> DCL => no such dialog lines

> hydra slave girls => no PC interaction as far as I tried to find out

> Simple Slavery plus => no such dialog lines

> SLDN2 => no guard interaction

> Deviously Enslaved => found some of the lines in Deviously Enslaved Continued (DEC) in TESVEdit

Archived