LoveBelow Libertine's Courtyard Mandrake's Sprig and Dryad's Ample Recall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have one issue with this. the "bud" one has some stretching problems shown in the picture.

but second, i have an idea for maybe a plantsim vagina? maybe it's like a tulip that's been inserted inside of her, and parts of the petals and leaves are poking out? tulips. two lips. hahaha.

but yeah, no, that's the only issue i'm having in my game.

08-10-20_9-29-13 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 8:16 PM, Reitanna said:

i don't think this creator is active on LL anymore. i tried to contact them on their patreon, but there's no way to contact them without supporting them for $1.

That is odd, you should be able to contact me without becoming a patron, last I checked I could receive direct messages there from people who were not patrons or even followers of my Patreon page. While I may not check each upload post, people have been able to PM me here on LL recently so not sure why you were not able to contact me.

On 8/14/2020 at 4:40 AM, uteafterdark said:

Hey there, I know it's been a year since any activity really but have you ever looked into the unweighted pixel issue? I'm experiencing it on the fem version specifically. Tried to mess around with it myself but I haven't had any luck.

On 9/1/2020 at 9:52 PM, Reitanna said:

i have one issue with this. the "bud" one has some stretching problems shown in the picture.

but second, i have an idea for maybe a plantsim vagina? maybe it's like a tulip that's been inserted inside of her, and parts of the petals and leaves are poking out? tulips. two lips. hahaha.

but yeah, no, that's the only issue i'm having in my game.

08-10-20_9-29-13 PM.png

I am working my way through my mods and the updates for this one is two part. I haven't seen that particular issue but will be checking for it in the second part of the update.

No plans for the female equivalent are in the works until I get regular looking female bits down.

On 9/2/2020 at 2:32 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

I have downloaded this alian. May it possible to get the mandrake for it?

tumblr_0917ab2280d4a25944c20cd0058b867a_42218817_1280.jpg.51262b5ab33e4d6024e99003d205f899.jpgtumblr_e3e714a51f575ff926eecaa0420eb323_bf70ae3a_1280.jpg.8dfbfebfbf32773f2662c38743e79f67.jpg

Is this a full body suit/costume? And what is the creator's TOU? Not sure how well the sprig will work with this.