LoveBelow Libertine's Courtyard Mandrake's Sprig and Dryad's Ample Recall

LoveBelow Libertine's Courtyard Mandrake's Sprig and Dryad's Ample Recall

View File

We know it is not easy being green. Are you Plantsim or Plantsim-like alien that wants to be more than the weird guy that spends too much time in the sun and occasionally sprouts leaves? Do you want to prove the world that just because your species could reproduce asexually does not mean that you are not working with something extra special under those coverings the normies make you wear in public if you wanted to do some Pollination? The LoveBelow has the solution with The Mandrake Sprig and Dryad's Ample Recall.

pincone.png.227a8ed998ce47868e20347f026fa609.pngproudpine.png.69286fef3107bb3ca62fbed1b0e3ea6e.pngDryad.PNG.e1e5617ed52f0ca543f47057fe3d265d.PNG

What is it?

The Mandrake's Sprig are non-default bottoms for our lovely teen-elder Male, *Female-Framed Male, and Female* Sims that has a soft "blossom" version and a curved, tapered, and knotted hard average-sized "full-bloom" version. All versions can use the add-on tattoo option for up to 23 color variations

The  Dryad's Ample Recall is non-default to for our lovely teen-elder *Female* Sims

Known issues

Dryad's Ample recall is intended for sims with "Ample Assets" the smaller the scaling of the chest area the odder it looks.

Some animations do not work well the shape

Credits
    Azmodan22 for his Improved Male Rig.

Special Thanks
.Noir.
Nisa K

Those that voted for more penes on my patreon

As far as I understand it there is a bug with the body selector and the xml files that are used so this and several other ones will not show up in the body selector. I think MiniGiles was looking to update some of the xml files on The Equestrian and the Celestian one but I'm not sure if they have been updated yet or not.

As of right now I can only get the Celestian one to work in my game.

Hopefully this one will get up and running too because it's fantastic. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 5:33 AM, althekoolkid said:

I cant find a permanent plantsim trait to save my life!!!! All the ones I found are dead!!! If there aren't any updated plantsim mods out there then this is a major opportunity lost. If anyone knows of one please, I beg of you, please speak up.  

If you have MasterCommandCenter by Deaderpool (not even sure if you need that mod, you might just have to enable cheats)  I think you can cheat and just turn your sim into a plantsim.

Not sure if that's what you were looking for or if you were specifically looking for a trait.

23 hours ago, Gamergamer1701 said:

If you have MasterCommandCenter by Deaderpool (not even sure if you need that mod, you might just have to enable cheats)  I think you can cheat and just turn your sim into a plantsim.

Not sure if that's what you were looking for or if you were specifically looking for a trait.

Yeah. I saw the option to to that. I was think more of a permanent transformation. 

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, cyanidearsenic said:

Any news since the last update on getting this to work with the body selector and/or enabled for females?

I have a plant/alien lady this would suit perfectly.

A sim plant/alien lady you say. That I would like to see. I hadn't thought to release this for female-framed sims. I think I finally got a handle on the body selector issue so if time permits before the update to correct that and next project I will see if I can make that work.

• 1 month later...