LoveBelow Libertine's Courtyard Mandrake's Sprig and Dryad's Ample Recall

11 minutes ago, MiniGiles said:

I am working my way through my mods and the updates for this one is two part. I haven't seen that particular issue but will be checking for it in the second part of the update.

No plans for the female equivalent are in the works until I get regular looking female bits down.

Is this a full body suit/costume? And what is the creator's TOU? Not sure how well the sprig will work with this.

Here you can find the TOU: https://rumorukaraizon.tumblr.com/tou

It says:

"1 | All content for TS4 is free. 

2 | I don’t care about reuploading, retexturing, re-edits etc. Do whatever you want with this"

• 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone else is getting this problem, but the Trans Versions of the Lucid Nightmare and the Dryad's Sprig, the overlays for them don't seem to want to work for female sims. I've applied the overlays but whether in CAS or Live Mode, the Colors don't show up for them.

Also on the topic of the Dryads/Mandrakes Sprig, is there plans to do a larger version (equivalent to Noir's Thick Huge Hard Penis versions).

On 12/3/2020 at 4:26 PM, Godzilla-Force said:

Not sure if anyone else is getting this problem, but the Trans Versions of the Lucid Nightmare and the Dryad's Sprig, the overlays for them don't seem to want to work for female sims. I've applied the overlays but whether in CAS or Live Mode, the Colors don't show up for them.

Also on the topic of the Dryads/Mandrakes Sprig, is there plans to do a larger version (equivalent to Noir's Thick Huge Hard Penis versions).

I have not seen either of these issue but I will be double checking all my mods after this CAS overhaul update.

At this point, No there are no plans for a larger version, I can't say there will never be one but there are no plans for one.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious if your interested in making a Bizarre Plant Penis. The Flaccid Version would be like a flat version of the Sprout state, and the Hard version would be Shaped like the Blossoming State (the state in which you harvest the Fruit). would this be interesting for you (I'm trying to create a Bizarre Dryad, basically the Bizarre Plant version of a Plantsim).

I, too, would love to see more clothes for three-breasted alien women, because I want them in the parts of my game where Sims DO wear clothes, too. ? I don't mesh the least little bit -- it's the one CC creation rabbithole I won't let myself fall down because I don't think I'd become good at it, since my 3d thinking is mediocre at best -- but if you're looking for suggestions I'd be happy to look through CAS and pick a few things I think would be versatile. 

I also found that with a combination of either the nude mesh or (more often) a transparent recolor of the strapless bikini top mesh (because the pointy nipples of the nude mesh cause a lot of extra clipping), some skin-tight accessory tops, and some accessory jackets/etc., I was able to get a pretty decent start on a wardrobe going. But there are limits to what you can accomplish with that, so some more specially made meshes would be awesome.

On 12/25/2020 at 8:37 AM, cableguy7uk said:

where is your ample recall in CAS?

Ample recall just the nude top should be in female tops no subcategory. It will have the same icon mandrake items have.

On 12/25/2020 at 2:17 AM, Cidira said:

I, too, would love to see more clothes for three-breasted alien women, because I want them in the parts of my game where Sims DO wear clothes, too. ? I don't mesh the least little bit -- it's the one CC creation rabbithole I won't let myself fall down because I don't think I'd become good at it, since my 3d thinking is mediocre at best -- but if you're looking for suggestions I'd be happy to look through CAS and pick a few things I think would be versatile. 

I also found that with a combination of either the nude mesh or (more often) a transparent recolor of the strapless bikini top mesh (because the pointy nipples of the nude mesh cause a lot of extra clipping), some skin-tight accessory tops, and some accessory jackets/etc., I was able to get a pretty decent start on a wardrobe going. But there are limits to what you can accomplish with that, so some more specially made meshes would be awesome.

suggestion are welcome.

I've just discovered the rest of your collection here, and I have to say, I absolutely love the genital diversity. I think I've downloaded everything now, and combined with PYXIS' CAS parts, I can create some really great non-humans!

Keep up the great work and thank you so much!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 4:26 PM, Godzilla-Force said:

i am having this issue also