avenger54 Posted April 4, 2020 Author Posted April 4, 2020 45 minutes ago, rrr16s said: but the MOD is not work…… Can this mod be used for steam DOAXVV? Keep in mind, you need a White Lace Bikini nude mod for it to work. I didn't test it on Steam but I believe it should work fine.
rrr16s Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 11小时前,avenger54说: 请记住,您需要一个White Lace比基尼裸体模特才能正常工作。 我没有在蒸汽上进行进行测试,但我认为它应该可以正常工作。 thanks,it works now 1
EIEIEIEIE Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 4 hours ago, rrr16s said: thanks,it works now 老哥你咋成功的,我那个跳蛋mod还是没效果 Bro,how did you make it,that vibrator mod still don't work on my steam version.
rrr16s Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 1 hour ago, EIEIEIEIE said: 老哥你咋成功的,我那个跳蛋mod还是没效果 兄弟,你是怎么做到的,那个振动器模块仍然不能在我的蒸汽机上工作。 首先你得有那个白色的FULL NUDE MOD,咱们叫兰花,就是那个全裸三连里R级白色那件,把他的那个MOD放到/mod文件夹里,SHIFT+9后才会显示 大家都是中国人就可以不用英文了.JPG
EIEIEIEIE Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 25 minutes ago, rrr16s said: 首先你得有那个白色的FULL NUDE MOD,咱们叫兰花,就是那个全裸三连里R级白色那件,把他的那个MOD放到/mod文件夹里,SHIFT+9后才会显示 大家都是中国人就可以不用英文了.JPG mod我有,但是兰花这件泳装我没有,意思是这个mod只在这件泳装上起效果吗,是的话我慢慢抽了
rrr16s Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 8 minutes ago, EIEIEIEIE said: mod我有,但是兰花这件泳装我没有,意思是这个mod只在这件泳装上起效果吗,是的话我慢慢抽了 是的,你必须有件兰花,他只在兰花上生效 兰花是R级,超好抽的
rrr16s Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 9 minutes ago, EIEIEIEIE said: mod我有,但是兰花这件泳装我没有,意思是这个mod只在这件泳装上起效果吗,是的话我慢慢抽了 打错了,他只在兰花上生效
EIEIEIEIE Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 3 minutes ago, rrr16s said: 是的,你必须有件兰花,他只在兰花上生效 兰花是R级,超好抽的 好的,谢谢老哥了
galaxy055 Posted April 13, 2020 Posted April 13, 2020 wow ..... Makeup mod that is what I need .. thanks man 1
vefalst Posted April 14, 2020 Posted April 14, 2020 which swimsuit replaces "DOAX3 Swimsuits mod pack v3"? or how do I make it work?
avenger54 Posted April 15, 2020 Author Posted April 15, 2020 11 hours ago, vefalst said: which swimsuit replaces "DOAX3 Swimsuits mod pack v3"? or how do I make it work? It's different color variations for many N and R swimsuits. Just equip it, press a button and if there's a color variation - it'll change the texure. You can go inside mod's folder to check preview pics of each swimsuit, there're original and variants.
Nutzumi Posted April 15, 2020 Posted April 15, 2020 Please!!Help me.How to fix this problem.I intall followed the text.But not work
avenger54 Posted April 16, 2020 Author Posted April 16, 2020 19 hours ago, Nutzumi said: Please!!Help me.How to fix this problem.I intall followed the text.But not work You have Factial Expression and vibration version working together. Just replace ini files of Factial Expressions with ini files from FEV. Copy .ini files from \Mods\Facal_Expressions_vibration_1,5\ to the \Mods\facial_expressions_v3 and after that just remove the Facal_Expressions_vibration_1,5 folder.
Isseitheharemking Posted April 23, 2020 Posted April 23, 2020 avenger can you please tell me how to fix this issue where the facial expressions mod does not have the winky face nor T Q keys are working maybe because i didn't have the older version of the mod? and i added the shader and text into the d3d file and it works but the tongue variations and blush and the wink is not there ;-; thanks for helping everyone ^^
avenger54 Posted April 23, 2020 Author Posted April 23, 2020 43 minutes ago, Isseitheharemking said: can you please tell me how to fix this issue where the facial expressions mod does not have the winky face nor T Q keys are working Not all the girls have all the expressions since those were made in different times and by different people. Only Kasumi and Leifang have winky face iirc. Same for tongue variants, some girl have it for ahegao expressions (D F keys), some don't. Blush should work for most of the girls however, maybe you use Makeup mod, that one overrides the blush. 1
avenger54 Posted May 4, 2020 Author Posted May 4, 2020 57 minutes ago, Jellyfish200306 said: i wonder how can i use the vibration mod You need to equip White Lace Bikini (Orchid R) and press Shift+9. It seems a lot of people having trouble with this one, I'll make a proper guide how to make it work this week. 1
avenger54 Posted May 8, 2020 Author Posted May 8, 2020 Facial Expressions mods are updated with Sayuri support thanks to Ghost-writer! 5
auiom15622 Posted May 8, 2020 Posted May 8, 2020 Is working for everyone but i don't know why only no working for Nagisa oh you trying to fix thx you hope Nagisa ahegao will back
avenger54 Posted May 8, 2020 Author Posted May 8, 2020 43 minutes ago, auiom15622 said: Is working for everyone but i don't know why only no working for Nagisa The expressions mod? Which version are you on, DMM or Steam?
avenger54 Posted May 8, 2020 Author Posted May 8, 2020 20 minutes ago, auiom15622 said: Steam version I see. At some point in DMM version the hash of Nagisa's face got changed which broke her emotions mod at the time. Then we remade the mod for her so now she works in DMM fine. I assume Steam version still uses the old hash, so that's why she doesn't work right now. I'll probably be fixed in the future if the hash will change with updates like in DMM. I'm trying to find the old DMM version which should theoretically work on Steam right now but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere. If I will I'll let you know.
auiom15622 Posted May 8, 2020 Posted May 8, 2020 1 hour ago, avenger54 said: 我知道了。在DMM版本中的某個時刻,Nagisa的臉部哈希值發生了變化,這打破了她當時的情緒模式。然後我們為她重新製作了mod,因此現在她可以在DMM中正常工作。我認為Steam版本仍然使用舊的哈希,所以這就是為什麼她現在不工作的原因。如果哈希值會隨著DMM中的更新而改變,那麼將來可能會解決。我正在嘗試找到理論上應該在Steam上可以使用的舊DMM版本,但不幸的是,我在任何地方都找不到它。如果我願意,我會讓你知道。 Thanks so mach now only need to wait steam update
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now