Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

1 hour ago, EIEIEIEIE said:

老哥你咋成功的,我那个跳蛋mod还是没效果

兄弟,你是怎么做到的,那个振动器模块仍然不能在我的蒸汽机上工作。

首先你得有那个白色的FULL NUDE MOD,咱们叫兰花,就是那个全裸三连里R级白色那件,把他的那个MOD放到/mod文件夹里,SHIFT+9后才会显示

大家都是中国人就可以不用英文了.JPG

25 minutes ago, rrr16s said:

首先你得有那个白色的FULL NUDE MOD,咱们叫兰花,就是那个全裸三连里R级白色那件,把他的那个MOD放到/mod文件夹里,SHIFT+9后才会显示

大家都是中国人就可以不用英文了.JPG

mod我有,但是兰花这件泳装我没有,意思是这个mod只在这件泳装上起效果吗,是的话我慢慢抽了

8 minutes ago, EIEIEIEIE said:

mod我有,但是兰花这件泳装我没有,意思是这个mod只在这件泳装上起效果吗,是的话我慢慢抽了

是的,你必须有件兰花,他只在兰花上生效

兰花是R级,超好抽的

11 hours ago, vefalst said:

which swimsuit replaces "DOAX3 Swimsuits mod pack v3"? or how do I make it work?

It's different color variations for many N and R swimsuits. Just equip it, press a button and if there's a color variation - it'll change the texure. You can go inside mod's folder to check preview pics of each swimsuit, there're original and variants.

19 hours ago, Nutzumi said:

Please!!Help me.How to fix this problem.I intall followed the text.But not work

You have Factial Expression and vibration version working together. Just replace ini files of Factial Expressions with ini files from FEV. 

Copy .ini files from \Mods\Facal_Expressions_vibration_1,5\ to the \Mods\facial_expressions_v3 and after that just remove the Facal_Expressions_vibration_1,5 folder.

avenger can you please tell me how to fix this issue where the facial expressions mod does not have the winky face nor T Q keys are working maybe because i didn't have the older version of the mod? and i added the shader and text into the d3d file and it works but the tongue variations and blush and the wink is not there ;-; thanks for helping everyone ^^

43 minutes ago, Isseitheharemking said:

can you please tell me how to fix this issue where the facial expressions mod does not have the winky face nor T Q keys are working

Not all the girls have all the expressions since those were made in different times and by different people. Only Kasumi and Leifang have winky face iirc. Same for tongue variants, some girl have it for ahegao expressions (D F keys), some don't. Blush should work for most of the girls however, maybe you use Makeup mod, that one overrides the blush.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Jellyfish200306 said:

i wonder how can i use the vibration mod

You need to equip White Lace Bikini (Orchid R) and press Shift+9.

It seems a lot of people having trouble with this one, I'll make a proper guide how to make it work this week.

20 minutes ago, auiom15622 said:

Steam version

I see. At some point in DMM version the hash of Nagisa's face got changed which broke her emotions mod at the time. Then we remade the mod for her so now she works in DMM fine. I assume Steam version still uses the old hash, so that's why she doesn't work right now. I'll probably be fixed in the future if the hash will change with updates like in DMM. I'm trying to find the old DMM version which should theoretically work on Steam right now but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere. If I will I'll let you know.

1 hour ago, avenger54 said:

我知道了。在DMM版本中的某個時刻,Nagisa的臉部哈希值發生了變化,這打破了她當時的情緒模式。然後我們為她重新製作了mod,因此現在她可以在DMM中正常工作。我認為Steam版本仍然使用舊的哈希,所以這就是為什麼她現在不工作的原因。如果哈希值會隨著DMM中的更新而改變,那麼將來可能會解決。我正在嘗試找到理論上應該在Steam上可以使用的舊DMM版本,但不幸的是,我在任何地方都找不到它。如果我願意,我會讓你知道。

Thanks so mach 
now only need to wait steam update