1 hour ago, Peterthomson said:

Hello, it's quite strange but I can't download the file for the skyrim utility mod. It starts but nothing happens, like if the link was broken. Any solution plz ?

just tested the download, works with firefox

it has a count down of 20sec before the download starts tho

if that's not the issue try another browser

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

just tested the download, works with firefox

it has a count down of 20sec before the download starts tho

if that's not the issue try another browser

Ty for the answer.

In my case it didn't work with Firefox but I tried with explorer and it downloaded the file... Very strange. Thanks for the advice

On 1/31/2019 at 2:25 AM, donttouchmethere said:

AH! That's where I have read about it^^

ConsoleUtil is installed on my game for DDi anyways.

Is there a plan to have the DDi blindfold effect for POP?

yes yes Iknow, in my brain ConsoleUtil is only always a blindfold  :classic_cool:

Can't you just equip a DDx blindfold to get that effect?  

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if its a bug or me beeing dumb, but as son as sum tries to register and install ingame i cant use weopens anymore not even fist i cant lick left or right mouse button and sec after it finishes installing when it seems to break every save when i try to load one that fisished installing sum it ccrashes to desktop after trieng to load the save.

also i have pop and the other dd mods bujt i think its sum that couses this

On 2/18/2019 at 2:20 PM, kin98 said:

not sure if its a bug or me beeing dumb, but as son as sum tries to register and install ingame i cant use weopens anymore not even fist i cant lick left or right mouse button and sec after it finishes installing when it seems to break every save when i try to load one that fisished installing sum it ccrashes to desktop after trieng to load the save.

also i have pop and the other dd mods bujt i think its sum that couses this

ok after reinstalling deleting and reinstalling again and then somemore resets in the mcm menu i think i got it working.

i think the problem was that pop sum and dde somehow changed eachother and they didnt wanna work togheter for some reason but i have no idea just that they were the problem.

Hi there,

first of all compliments and thanks for the great work!

I might have run into a potential bug. When starting a new game i encountered issues with factions. Meeting the first Imperial patrol, they killed their prisoner when I came close and then turned hostile to me. I then checked Whiterun (all okay) and Solitude (guards outside ok, inside town hostile even attacking citizens).

To find the source of the issue I removed all mods until I could relate this to iSUM.

Is this just me or did anyone else run into a similar issue?

1 hour ago, cafziel said:

Hi there,

first of all compliments and thanks for the great work!

I might have run into a potential bug. When starting a new game i encountered issues with factions. Meeting the first Imperial patrol, they killed their prisoner when I came close and then turned hostile to me. I then checked Whiterun (all okay) and Solitude (guards outside ok, inside town hostile even attacking citizens).

To find the source of the issue I removed all mods until I could relate this to iSUM.

Is this just me or did anyone else run into a similar issue?

didn't see that on my game, that sounds like there is something else going on ?

16 minutes ago, cafziel said:

Thank you, I check again then, might very well be a failure on my side.

there seems to be an evil mods conflict

SUM only shows the factions the PC and NPCs are in, but you are able to change factions for your PC and for NPCs too. Still you have to manually change factions via SUM to get an effect.

maybe you don't use USLEEP?

or you have some NPC replacer that messes things up?

Missing a patch somewhere maybe?

You are using an odd helgen start replacer?

Using an very old mod from Nexus?

Load order messed up?

Some civil war overhaul?

All I can tell for sure: never had that issue with POP/SUM/DDe

in fact I wouldn't know how to simulate that with only LL mods

but I think I saw that issue before with some evil nexus mod combo on my setups ?

Can still no one help me? Ive loaded this mod onto an existing game and i dont get the options to set the keys to save/load mcm, and also i cant save/load skills (for the skill transfer). I have all the requirements (though none of the optional mods like POP). Why arent I seeing those options?

UPDATE:

I get this error in my papyrus log a lot:

stack:
    [iSUmMCM (19000D62)].iSUmConfig.OnPageReset() - "iSUmConfig.psc" Line 288
    [iSUmMCM (19000D62)].iSUmConfig.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 793
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (23000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 146
[02/23/2019 - 11:36:58AM] Error: Method AddInputOption not found on iSUmConfig. Aborting call and returning None

Among other iSUmMCM related errors, quite a lot of them. I have the latest Sky UI (Version 5.1)

• 3 weeks later...

Since updating to the latest version these errors have been popping up in my papyrus log on new game/loading.

Since SUM is the requirement for DDe and POP, I figured I'd post it once here rather than separately for each thread.

No idea if they're new to 4.04 or what effect they could have but, I wanted to point it out.

Spoiler

[03/11/2019 - 10:09:59PM] Error: Property zbfPC on script iddeutilities attached to iDDeUtilities (67000D62) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeConfigQ (67000D63) is not the right type
[03/11/2019 - 10:09:59PM] Error: Property zbfPC on script xpopatchesmain attached to xpoPatch (4800EFF7) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest xpoConfig (48027FAC) is not the right type
[03/11/2019 - 10:09:59PM] Error: Property zbfPC on script isummain attached to iSUmMainQ (1C000D63) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest iSUmMCM (1C000D62) is not the right type

[03/11/2019 - 10:10:18PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp251"
stack:
	[xpoConfig (48027FAC)].xpoconfig.OnGameReload() - "xpoconfig.psc" Line 2637
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest xpoConfig (48027FAC)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

On 3/12/2019 at 12:31 AM, Hylysi said:

Since updating to the latest version these errors have been popping up in my papyrus log on new game/loading.

Since SUM is the requirement for DDe and POP, I figured I'd post it once here rather than separately for each thread.

No idea if they're new to 4.04 or what effect they could have but, I wanted to point it out.

Hide contents

[03/11/2019 - 10:09:59PM] Error: Property zbfPC on script iddeutilities attached to iDDeUtilities (67000D62) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeConfigQ (67000D63) is not the right type
[03/11/2019 - 10:09:59PM] Error: Property zbfPC on script xpopatchesmain attached to xpoPatch (4800EFF7) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest xpoConfig (48027FAC) is not the right type
[03/11/2019 - 10:09:59PM] Error: Property zbfPC on script isummain attached to iSUmMainQ (1C000D63) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest iSUmMCM (1C000D62) is not the right type

[03/11/2019 - 10:10:18PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp251"
stack:
	[xpoConfig (48027FAC)].xpoconfig.OnGameReload() - "xpoconfig.psc" Line 2637
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest xpoConfig (48027FAC)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

Thanks for the bug report. I will look into it for the next release. 

EDIT: Bug confirmed and squashed. :classic_happy:

On 2/23/2019 at 8:44 PM, tznvlw said:

@Inte

I have porting your mods the SUM ( Recompiled the scripts  + Regenerated  SEQ)  + DDE to SSE for myself use, they are working and not  problem so far ?

I want to ask that, the Dwarven devious devices baseshape is CBBE?

Yes it is. 

On 2/23/2019 at 5:09 AM, Moonpaw said:

Can still no one help me? Ive loaded this mod onto an existing game and i dont get the options to set the keys to save/load mcm, and also i cant save/load skills (for the skill transfer). I have all the requirements (though none of the optional mods like POP). Why arent I seeing those options?

UPDATE:

I get this error in my papyrus log a lot:

stack:
    [iSUmMCM (19000D62)].iSUmConfig.OnPageReset() - "iSUmConfig.psc" Line 288
    [iSUmMCM (19000D62)].iSUmConfig.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 793
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (23000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 146
[02/23/2019 - 11:36:58AM] Error: Method AddInputOption not found on iSUmConfig. Aborting call and returning None

Among other iSUmMCM related errors, quite a lot of them. I have the latest Sky UI (Version 5.1)

Try re-installing SkyUI. 

22 hours ago, StepanBo said:

Shall I choose UIE version or not if I'm using RaceMenu?

It's not a different version, it is more like a patch to SUM if you have UIE installed and it should only be installed if you have UIE installed.