[SEARCH] WHAT HDT NIPPLE CHAIN MOD IS THIS?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 10:51 AM, Xaqq said:

vTQhLn5k_o.gif

WE AS A COMMUNITY HAVE BEEN REQUESTING A MOD LIKE THIS FOR A THOUSAND SKYRIM YEARS NOW. NOW IT HAS APPEARED AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT MOD THIS IS? COME ON GUYS. SHARE THIS GODDAMN MOD.

Hey can somebody say what animation enables this type of heavy breathing?

Or is it a patreon thing?.

Kindly guide

• 5 months later...

Color me dumb. I've now been trying for a couple of hours to get that breast chain from the linked outfit working with CBBE (Bodyslide).

I have loaded the outfit in Bodyslide studio (started a new project, took CBBE as reference). Then I deleted all the parts that I did not want - only the chain remained. I set the base body under "Sliders" and "conform selected" and "conform all"

Then I save the project with the right paths and build the outfit in Bodyslide.

But when I equip that outfit, the HDT jiggle is missing, ...?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 8:33 PM, Brisl said:

CBBE version of XN Beaded Bikini

Delete the stuff that u dont wanna see in the nif file in nifscope to get only the nipple chain

Thanks for posting the results. Not many people are as courteous to do that. I'll be archiving that mod on my HD because I lost my copy. Thanks again!

Archived