Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

47 minutes ago, NudeFan00 said:

Mods should be only FREE CONTENT produced by honest Fans and instead now many people go to make mods just to obtain money on patreon, what a SHAME !!!!!!!!!!

And some of you that are willing to pay for it !! (°_°)

yet is a clever way for money laundry...

2 hours ago, NudeFan00 said:

Mods should be only FREE CONTENT produced by honest Fans and instead now many people go to make mods just to obtain money on patreon, what a SHAME !!!!!!!!!!

Try to make a mod first and then go and say that it ONLY SHOULD BE FREE CONTENT.

Making mods is not fun. I can say this for a fact because I used to make mods for oblivion and skyrim. You always trying to do your best and then people start to give you shit for basically EVERYTHING. They demand and whine. Look at the nexus site. Modder spent tens of hours of his free time to make port of the armor from his favourite game to Skyrim and people in comments talk only about how bad the textures look on their characters with gigantic milk jugs for tits.

I respect modders who go to patreon because there they dont have those whiners. If you want mod, you will support creator and give him incentive to make more. As simple as that.

47 minutes ago, firepaw74 said:

I respect modders who go to patreon because there they dont have those whiners. If you want mod, you will support creator and give him incentive to make more.

Maybe people hate paid creators for their high prices, but if you want a mod as beautiful as you like, you can't do anything but ask for paid things.

You will find 2-3 free mods really amazing for a game, not more.  It's also true that if everyone paid 1 dollar (or 0.90 euro) for each mod they download they would find people who create mods on demand without problems in my opinion.

However I'm talking about mods customized on demand, not simply paid mods.

4 hours ago, NudeFan00 said:

have you ever make any mod for any game ??? or all you can do is demand and whine ??? 

2 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

Maybe people hate paid creators for their high prices, but if you want a mod as beautiful as you like, you can't do anything but ask for paid things.

You will find 2-3 free mods really amazing for a game, not more.  It's also true that if everyone paid 1 dollar (or 0.90 euro) for each mod they download they would find people who create mods on demand without problems in my opinion.

However I'm talking about mods customized on demand, not simply paid mods.

I agree,  they should maybe ask 50 cent for a mod, look how many downloads some mods have, it would make the modders rich - however there is also the issue that this is not legal in any way, you can't just alter someone else's creation (the games and characters) and actually ask money for this, it's not your creation,  you just altered someone else's *copyrighted* work. 

They get away with it for now because it's kind of a grey zone legally,  but if this becomes more widespread Steam and other developers will go after it - it's relatively easy for devs to make modding almost impossible,  they just need to put in some checks. 

So yes,  the people selling mods currently are doing this not in favor of what's good for the community at all... 

10 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

So if I wanted a purple hair color for Claire like this,  what would I need to do? 

I asked Aerosmith, he said he might do it but he doesn't yet know how... 

So does anyone know?  It shouldn't be so difficult to simply change a color,  do you need photoshop or what? I needs the purple hair for my Claire (lol) damnit...  

I see a lot of complaints in here recently about paid mods, and I gotta put my 2 cents in here. Mods should not be required to be either free or paid, it should entirely up to the author if they want to charge money for it. Some people make some very detailed mods that probably required several hours worth of effort and then most of them only charge a pretty reasonable fee. I think I saw a mod in this thread that was like $100+ (and wasn't very good, imho) and thats pretty unreasonable. But if someone is going to make a mod, they deserve to make money off of it if they want to. If it isn't worth the money, no one will buy it. If it is, people will buy it. And inevitably someone will leak a free version of it, but at the least the author is still making some money. The only thing I don't think people should be able to do is publicize their content and then give people NO way to obtain it. I can think of one infamous RE modder in particular who makes mods, puts up Youtube videos of them, and then does not share them at all. I think its just kind of a dick move, but that's just my opinion. At least give me the option to pay you if I want to.

There is a simple solution to this issue of paid mods, modders stop modeling and others stop buying, and don't have mods for any other game. Or if the modders want money for their mods, let them join some sponsor that supports them to distribute their work. Because, I wouldn't spend any money to buy something for a game, which was not made by its manufacturer.

What exactly is your opposition to paid mods as a concept? You are paying for a service or product just like with everything else. Whether or not it is worth the money to you is the only consideration. Someone used their time and skills to create something you presumably could not, so why should they not be compensated? Just look at Fallout 4 where Bethesda made official paid mods that sucked, or were inferior versions of free mods. Just because something is made by the developer doesn't inherently make it better.

Well, if I may chime in...  Most of these paid mods shown here don't even look like entirely their work either.  That school girl Claire mod that started this whole discussion for example, looks like he stole the school girl Ada mod from Nexus and just replaced the head.  And I doubt he got a permission from original modder either.  

Edit: Nvm, it looks like the guy who posted the Nexus one is the same guy as the one who made the Claire one.  But that begs the question, if he's promising to release Claire one later on Nexus (he said that on its forum)  what does that make for people who actually paid $35 for it?

Can someone please link me a tutorial on 3ds max on how to edit the model of a character mod?

I just wanted to remove the ball gag of this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/190?tab=posts&BH=1

And also, possibly remove the strap and just bonded naked would look nice. (If it's not too hard)

Thanks for the reply in advance.

2 hours ago, Spaceharrier99 said:

Well, if I may chime in...  Most of these paid mods shown here don't even look like entirely their work either.  That school girl Claire mod that started this whole discussion for example, looks like he stole the school girl Ada mod from Nexus and just replaced the head.  And I doubt he got a permission from original modder either.  

Edit: Nvm, it looks like the guy who posted the Nexus one is the same guy as the one who made the Claire one.  But that begs the question, if he's promising to release Claire one later on Nexus (he said that on its forum)  what does that make for people who actually paid $35 for it?

they want it then they pair for it, it just concept of free will. and so far, promise on internet just promise nothing more. dont let your imagination run wild

18 hours ago, firepaw74 said:

Try to make a mod first and then go and say that it ONLY SHOULD BE FREE CONTENT.

Making mods is not fun. I can say this for a fact because I used to make mods for oblivion and skyrim. You always trying to do your best and then people start to give you shit for basically EVERYTHING. They demand and whine. Look at the nexus site. Modder spent tens of hours of his free time to make port of the armor from his favourite game to Skyrim and people in comments talk only about how bad the textures look on their characters with gigantic milk jugs for tits.

I respect modders who go to patreon because there they dont have those whiners. If you want mod, you will support creator and give him incentive to make more. As simple as that.

I'm just a mods user and not creator, by always i use modded content, nude or not, i love mods, but the point is that's NOT RIGHT force people to pay and pay for contents that should be free, by a Fan to Fans, only on latest years the mods tend to go in this wrong direction (if you want it , you must pay it !), i don't wanted to offend anyone, simply is not right because mods are born as free content to use.

Also for respect of all that amazing modders that do mods for free and are stunning mods that probably has required a ton of hours work, i'm talking of ToraNeko98, Maliwei, George, Matteo just to do some example !

25 minutes ago, NudeFan00 said:

I'm just a mods user and not creator, by always i use modded content, nude or not, i love mods, but the point is that's NOT RIGHT force people to pay and pay for contents that should be free, by a Fan to Fans, only on latest years the mods tend to go in this wrong direction (if you want it , you must pay it !), i don't wanted to offend anyone, simply is not right because mods are born as free content to use.

Also for respect of all that amazing modders that do mods for free and are stunning mods that probably has required a ton of hours work, i'm talking of ToraNeko98, Maliwei, George, Matteo just to do some example !

hold on, force ??? mods are born as free content to use ??? who are you to decided that ???

6 hours ago, NudeFan00 said:

I'm just a mods user and not creator, by always i use modded content, nude or not, i love mods, but the point is that's NOT RIGHT force people to pay and pay for contents that should be free, by a Fan to Fans

Try to ask for a mod that you like, in a forum that you like, everywhere you know a creator and ask a request,

usually nobody neither  leave you a comment, nobody neither read your request

Then, if you are lucky and find for free amazing mods, a lot of people don't.

And have to pay for customized mods. If you don't want a mod because of the high price simply don't pay it (as most of us don't).

Another thing to say, more than 90% of the free mods sucks like shit,

and most people still buy DLCs only with the hope of replacing them with a mod. People MUST to be free, not the mods.

As always this is just my opinion, as a mod user.

Yeesh..this is all started cz of that fagget Blabit and thats all im seeing now, debate about paid mods free and blah blah, listen everyone, the mods on nexus and here are much better then the paid mods you see on Patreon or whatever, i dont see any reason to pay for any of those paid mods when we have much more beter and quality mods on this forum and Nexus, let us stop talking and arguing about this now please. 

PS: Forget about the paid mods, they are shit anyways! I saw em all and i never liked any of em, there crap!

16 hours ago, GuiRush said:

There is a simple solution to this issue of paid mods, modders stop modeling and others stop buying, and don't have mods for any other game. Or if the modders want money for their mods, let them join some sponsor that supports them to distribute their work. Because, I wouldn't spend any money to buy something for a game, which was not made by its manufacturer.

I mean I have no issue with this morally, as long the prices are reasonable - honestly I think "5 bucks" is already a little bit too much unless they can guarantee it's 100% bug free - which they can't... 

I'm just saying this is a huge deal legally,  this isn't "fair use" this goes directly against copyright protection for software - which definitely exists. . . 

Oh and they don't "sell" they take "donations"  I'm not sure either if this argument works at court either. 

Thing is,  as long you don't sell it's legally perfectly fine even if the original game manufacturers may or may not be happy about it - the moment you ask for a monetary compensation you open a big can of worms that can become a huge issue legally - and otherwise. 

So far game makers seem not too care much but that can change very fast in my opinion. 

Hence,  I agree, it would be definitely better mods are and stay free (unless there's some sort of deal with the copyright holder of course) 

11 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

Not bad @ludger166  where can I find the link?

Why thankies :P  Link? Its not actually a mod lool ? its just renderes from Blender xD But there was a mod exactly like this released here on this forum Claire barefoot fish nets but without tattoo by Dean00 a few pages back, you didn't see it? 

Archived