Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

3 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

Elza Outfit is terrible for you not for me.  But anyway replace all the mods on the same costume is a good thing?  No, it's insane.

It's because with Elza costume there are no issues with floating weapons etc. 

Also for nude mods it's more suitable because you don't have the secondary weapons dangling around. 

I thought that was obvious and common knowledge but there you go :)

1 hour ago, thouxcv said:

does zombiemm not work in current version?? the game does not start, just BLACK SCREEN

it did work in last version but now

What even is zombiemm?  

I could test it I have 1.03 installed,  1.04 sucks lol 

1 hour ago, Vladislav01 said:

You need Claire MMA Fighter naked mod without outfit? Or you needs original naked body Claire (not athletic) with this outfit?

He needs mma nude because the muscles do it for him. ;)

(and I tend to agree,  depends on the quality of the actual mod) 

42 minutes ago, isrichard said:

Sí, puedo arreglarlo, pero la forma en que se presenta es realmente impactante ... si fuera gratis, entonces está bien, pero el hecho de que el precio de $ 25.00 haya sido abofeteado es vergonzoso. Y para los brests, los tris son realmente mínimos, por lo que es fácil obtener consejos puntiagudos y las cosas no son fáciles. Los levanté un poco y los probé en el juego y no afectó el rendimiento. Así que tengo que jugar con él y lograr que al menos tenga un aspecto casi normal.

Y tengo que arreglarle la cintura porque detrás de la falda, el modelador quitó las polis ocultas, así que tengo que unir las piezas y hacerlo normal. Casi la mitad tentada de simplemente ponerlo en zbrush.

if you're right

3 hours ago, Delakh said:

The Chinese mods are at least worth the price.

I still find it weird you need Chinese phone / mail otherwise I'd buy it 

I also find it weird they don't leak tbh, games get pirated all the time but mods (with stolen assets)? Nope. Well at least not those mods lol 

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

I still find it weird you need Chinese phone / mail otherwise I'd buy it 

I also find it weird they don't leak tbh, games get pirated all the time but mods (with stolen assets)? Nope. Well at least not those mods lol 

That's especially strange because Chinese like to pirate. 3dm site has all sorts of links to cracked games and stuff.

1 hour ago, isrichard said:

LOL. Ok, any sorta respect I had prior has gone WAY out the window; now he's just milking people. He pumped that out in a day, and he's telling you because he provides "multiple color options", you need to pay him like he had to make the model from scratch 6 times. No damn way.

I'm pretty sure Capcom would also throw up in their mouth over this.

Told yall, hes just pure scum and milking ppl making them think they are buying quality mod when all he do is add a piece of clothe with bad textures, increase tit or ass size in the worst way possible and thats it  :/  

Wish his site crashed or something, he knows everyone love Claire and now hes pumping out shit mods and using the fact we all really like new Claire alot against us.

4 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Well some good news on regarding the update animation bug. Someone uploaded a fix for at least the Ada animation replacements for Claire:

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10315/adas-animations-claire

There is apparent some issues with a muted voice they are still looking to fix, but at least the thing loads and changes the animations again.

???

Normally I oppose modders having their work pirated and distributed without their permission. But if some of these insanely greedy RE2 modders become victims of such activities I won't shed a single tear. 

I'm kinda new to this stuff,  but I actually bought some mods for some games where I thought they're of good quality and the asking price is ok 

But don't get me wrong I'm very well aware these are usually not really conform with the law,  unless the mod was done from scratch and no code from the original game was used it's a grey area at best. Fine as long it's free of course but making profit of these things is quite questionable legally for sure. 

The reason I'm fine with occasionally paying something is because I'm well aware how difficult it can be to make a "high quality"  mod, especially without direct access to the source code etc.

What I'm saying I don't really see what's wrong about pirating pirates even if it's against the "etiquette" seemingly. 

I mean, if they want to make money,  fine,  but it should be reasonable - and available. Like these 3DM guys don't even sell to foreigners, so if I can get my hands on one of those... 

On 4/27/2019 at 7:31 PM, GuiRush said:

Hello! so, please don't encourage paid mods, many people can't afford to have access to this kind of mod. There are excellent mods made just for fun for the community, to bring us more fun too, sharing with each other. I understand that there is nothing irregular about someone wanting to sell a mod, but in my opinion, i don't see any sense paying to have an unofficial mod.

Well, like i wrote before... ^

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

Nah, charging 250% of the actual game's value for a lazily created costume as a discount is a perfectly sane thing to do, lol.

I do find myself wondering if anyone will actually buy it?

I mean, there are people that give thousands of dollars to female streamers and get basically nothing in return, so...

7 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Well some good news on regarding the update animation bug. Someone uploaded a fix for the Ada animation replacements for Claire:

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10315/adas-animations-claire

There is apparent some issues with a muted voice they are still looking to fix, but at least the thing loads and changes the animations again.

If you're using any of the "Sweet Dreams" series of costumes you'll still need to delete objectroot/player/pl1000.pfb.16 from their archives to make the work if your PC has the animation loading bug.

???

Normally I oppose modders having their work pirated and distributed without their permission. But if some of these insanely greedy RE2 modders become victims of such activities I won't shed a single tear. 

Wouldnt it just be better to manually replace the pl1000.pfb.16   file from Sweet Dreams to the fixed one?

4 hours ago, tigers said:

Wouldnt it just be better to manually replace the pl1000.pfb.16   file from Sweet Dreams to the fixed one?

No, the fix doesn't change that file, it adds some new ones that seem to correct it. I tried splicing the new files into one of the Sweet Dreams costumes and it still locked up.

So nope, still stuck deleting the file. But once you've removed it you can still run both mods at once to get roughly the same effect.

EDIT: You can get those outfits to work without removing the file if you activate the ada animation replacement or similar working animation replacement mod after you activate the Sweet Dreams mod.

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

No, the fix doesn't change that file, it adds some new ones that seem to correct it. I tried splicing the new files into one of the Sweet Dreams costumes and it still locked up.

So nope, still stuck deleting the file. But once you've removed it you can still run both mods at once to get roughly the same effect.

EDIT: You can get those outfits to work without removing the file if you activate the ada animation replacement or similar working animation replacement mod after you activate the Sweet Dreams mod.

well i am not playing the game these days so i just hope, the modders on nexus can update thier mods with the new fix once its finally out

Archived