Idea's for mods we should make.

I would like find a mod that remplace character death by a prison teleport like Lovecrime. I know that LandE do this but we can t play after.

The idea is that your female character will be teleport nude in a prison, maybe in a dungeon. She will be rape (or tortured) with animations, and should escape (finding weapons, running nude, jumping trap,...).

When the character escape, all its objects shall be returned, like you leave the imperial prison.

You can have random situation intead of only one obscure dungeon :

Arena, Slave of a master, Slave in a harem, prisonnier of a castle, prisonnier in a boot, prisonnier of oblivion...

I think that no one has created these places for when you die because it seems to be a bit too complicated. The areas would have to be dynamic or different every time so that escaping is not something that can be practiced by running through the same procedures. Also, we would have to correspond the location or place where the player ends up with the enemy fought and where. It would seem odd to us if we were fighting in the Mythic Dawn Sanctuary (for example) and then we ended up in a random cave in Anvil county. I've never modded so to me this seems like a bit of a challenge.

I think a different solution would be to be teleported to a "limbo-like" realm when you "die". So that when you die you are teleported to a safe room. When you exit this room, you have to navigate through a maze and then you have to find your way to a room with a special stone or crystal that will teleport you back to Cyrodiil. To make the maze more challenging and fresh, there should be multiple safe rooms scattered all around the maze. Also, you might spawn in the maze with or without your items, only to retrieve them back if you succeed. Fast travel and teleportation spells should be rendered impossible to use as well as waiting (to prevent instant health, mana, and stamina regeneration).

The maze should be filled up with plenty of obstacles, dead ends, traps, and monsters. For monsters, we could fill up the maze with loverscreature’s version of vanilla and SI monsters and creatures as well as the tentacle monseter, hitode and mushroom. For traps, we could possibly include estrus traps as well as chain beasts and chain beast seats in the maze if we are allowed to do that. Some other traps can include falling into a pit full of loverscreature mushrooms and hitodes or winding up in a locked room full of dogs where one of them has the key to get you out. I believe that version 0.8 of Cursed Armor includes a maze with traps and such so maybe we could draw inspiration from that? Sorry for the overload of ideas and suggestions but these are simply my thoughts on how we can improve LandE.

Wrye Shivering Death teleports you to the "Waters of Oblivion" when you die after you've completed the Shivering Isles quests, basically the bottom of an ocean. You have to swim to the surface and go through a door which drops you back in the isles. If you want your stuff back, it's in your throne room (either in "Sheogorath's Bones" or "The Luggage"). I've always thought that could have made an interesting area for a few riddle games and conversations with odd NPCs as you tried to return to life. Using it as a model for a Lovers Erotic Death Dream could be fun. The scripts for teleporting you, getting all of your stuff out of your inventory and into a chest are all there; the tough part would be designing a sexual purgatory that people would enjoy visiting every time they got killed. Also, you'd probably have to just have one location to return from. Probably Sanguine's Shrine or the Wayshrine of Dibella.

Sure, Teleport in a random dungeon in Cyrodill should be difficult (but not is it's imperial guard the killer : go to the basic prison, with lovecrime...rape).

The best idea is a random dungeon but not in the tamriel map.

Maybe make a special Island, like the LoveCrowningIsle. You can escape only with succes a quest inside. When you exit you return in the Anvil on boot with your old confisqued items.

Maybe you are Teleport in a special oblivion world...

I was thinking of spells that harm enemy pcs when you have sex with them, maybe drain their health; would be great for making a succubus class that mainly does battle through sex. It could work by being something you cast on yourself before you either initiate combat, sex, or are about to be raped, and then it drains the enemy's health as you have sex. to limit it, the spell could either last for only a short period of time, or it could end as you run out of fatigue during sex. Anyone know if it'd be feasible to make something like that/

I was thinking of spells that harm enemy pcs when you have sex with them' date=' maybe drain their health; would be great for making a succubus class that mainly does battle through sex. It could work by being something you cast on yourself before you either initiate combat, sex, or are about to be raped, and then it drains the enemy's health as you have sex. to limit it, the spell could either last for only a short period of time, or it could end as you run out of fatigue during sex. Anyone know if it'd be feasible to make something like that/

[/quote']

We already have that one.  ???

We have two, actually. First, there's loversMagic, with it's lifesuction. (which does as the name suggests)

Secondly we've got loverssuccubus, which leaches on everything, life, mana, skills and attributes.

I was thinking of spells that harm enemy pcs when you have sex with them' date=' maybe drain their health; would be great for making a succubus class that mainly does battle through sex. It could work by being something you cast on yourself before you either initiate combat, sex, or are about to be raped, and then it drains the enemy's health as you have sex. to limit it, the spell could either last for only a short period of time, or it could end as you run out of fatigue during sex. Anyone know if it'd be feasible to make something like that/

[/quote']

We already have that one.  ???

We have two, actually. First, there's loversMagic, with it's lifesuction. (which does as the name suggests)

Secondly we've got loverssuccubus, which leaches on everything, life, mana, skills and attributes.

Well hell, aren't I an oblivious idiot? Next you'll be telling me we have a bestiality mod.

I want a mod that lets me give any NPC an AI schedule, like the better companions get.

1) This is your home

2) This is your bed

3) Eat here

4) Relax here

5) Swim here

6) Collect ingredients here

7) Hunt here

8 ) Shop here

9) Drink here

10) Patrol here

Ideally, one spell (like Mad Companionship). I could schedule the days of random companions I picked up. It would make them much more interesting.

And since this is Lovers, include:

11) This is your wardrobe. Wear what's in this chest on Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday.

12) This is your place to dance.

13) Masturbate here.

14) This is your place to be punished; assume the position here.

15) This is your favorite sex partner.

I want a mod that lets me give any NPC an AI schedule' date=' like the better companions get.

1) This is your home

2) This is your bed

3) Eat here

4) Relax here

5) Swim here

6) Collect ingredients here

7) Hunt here

8 ) Shop here

9) Drink here

10) Patrol here

Ideally, one spell (like Mad Companionship). I could schedule the days of random companions I picked up. It would make them much more interesting.

And since this is Lovers, include:

11) This is your wardrobe. Wear what's in this chest on Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday.

12) This is your place to dance.

13) Masturbate here.

14) This is your place to be punished; assume the position here.

15) This is your favorite sex partner.

[/quote']

There is a companionship spell I saw called Companion Master or something.  It doesn't really work for me, but it has a menu function called Assign Owner for pets.  The pet never follows the one I assign it to, but if it worked it seems something like that would be good for slave companions too.  Assign Ownership of a companion to another companion, assign ownership of a companion to a pet, assign a pet to a companion, etc.... 

Assign ownership of a companion to a tree.... a rock... a butterfly?  Ok, maybe not...  "Guard that butterfly with your life!"  :D

• 3 weeks later...

one of the few things the lovers system is missing is a realistic prostitution mod maybe with a pimp (or maybe even a daedra?) who you have to talk with to start your career as a professional prostitute.

i was thinking that you could start with your character just going around like in loversadultplay and after a while you get contacted by the leader of the whole prostitution network who has heard a lot of good things about you and wonders if you maybe would want to work for him. accepting would make a couple of new options available like having your own spot where people would come up to you, working at bars maybe? you would also get more money when whoring yourself out to people and a couple of outfits fitting for a proper workgirl.

if you decline he will say that he will give you some more time to think about it and then he leaves (you will then get a spell called "summon messenger" that will allow you to summon him and accept his offer.

Guest Donkey

Actually the older Xlovers had one called lovers bergatroye. lovers galgat has this too. But i have no idea if it still works with lovers with pk.

You have even a perverted quest added to it. You are forced by your husband to do prostitution, and after you do all that you get betrayed.  :P

I remember this part well , since this was the mod that got me interested in the whole lovers series. back on the old wolflore.  ;D

Actually the older Xlovers had one called lovers bergatroye. lovers galgat has this too. But i have no idea if it still works with lovers with pk.

You have even a perverted quest added to it. You are forced by your husband to do prostitution' date=' and after you do all that you get betrayed.  :P

I remember this part well , since this was the mod that got me interested in the whole lovers series. back on the old wolflore.  ;D

[/quote']

Wow that sounds interesting! May we have a download link please? Even if it might not work with the latest version of lovers?

LoversGalgat' date=' you need to ask Galgat to reupload that part, as for bergatroye, you need to search Gamesource for that.

[/quote']

Oh okay, got it.

Also, one question. Is there a way to change the language from Russian to English?

Personally, im thinking we should go the way into newer 'sex' specific enemies. Not just trolls with dicks, or zombies with dicks. As some have mentioned before, we should try making more outlandish and crazier enemies than just your typical human/humanoid creature. Maybe going for a more tentacle beast type feel or something like that. Shit like rape flowers/Alraunes, or large leech like creatures that afix themselves to the player's breasts or something. Just be creative.

Realism!

I'm sure some of this is already manageable, just haven't found the right pieces yet: I'd like none of the "hey, those guys are having sex in the alley! lets all go wank off at them!" from joburg or the "stop right there criminal scum! i saw you rape that lady in her house while i was 2 miles away in the barracks asleep! now pay your fines or its off to jail!" psychic silly guards... I'm sure there's plenty else, just can't think right now.

Personally' date=' im thinking we should go the way into newer 'sex' specific enemies. Not just trolls with dicks, or zombies with dicks. As some have mentioned before, we should try making more outlandish and crazier enemies than just your typical human/humanoid creature. Maybe going for a more tentacle beast type feel or something like that. Shit like rape flowers/Alraunes, or large leech like creatures that afix themselves to the player's breasts or something. Just be creative.

[/quote'] This is what I'd like to see too.

For guard problems try Reneers Guard Overhaul, No Psychic Guards, or Crime has witnesses, all of which can be found on Nexus.  Also if you use it, the latest Wyre Bash Patch offers in its tweak settings an option to change the crime distance down to something more reasonable. 

• 4 weeks later...

Reposting here as it's a better place for the idea.

Lovers Rapeslave for extender:

Two small changes to both Lovers PK extender and Rapeslave to make them work together.

First is to make it so that rape can be enjoyable at a reduced level by the victim. As is it is it doesn't lower their satisfaction bar.

The second is to change lovers rapeslave so that causing them to orgasm is the criteria for making them a rapeslave as opposed to just going at it repeatedly.

Some time ago a capture/bondage mod idea was brought up, but I haven't seen much about that since. Did such a mod ever get made? I'd be willing to help, if I can find some part of it I can do.

I always thought it would be cool if enemies could chain you to a wall or tie you to a nearby chair/bed/random furniture and play with you. I suppose for balance you'd have to be low on health or paralyzed for this to succeed, but it would be pretty cool. Maybe if you have a high security skill, you can attempt to break free at different points, otherwise you just have to wait until they are done with you and leave, then struggle free the hard way.

Some time ago a capture/bondage mod idea was brought up' date=' but I haven't seen much about that since. Did such a mod ever get made? I'd be willing to help, if I can find some part of it I can do.

I always thought it would be cool if enemies could chain you to a wall or tie you to a nearby chair/bed/random furniture and play with you. I suppose for balance you'd have to be low on health or paralyzed for this to succeed, but it would be pretty cool. Maybe if you have a high security skill, you can attempt to break free at different points, otherwise you just have to wait until they are done with you and leave, then struggle free the hard way.

[/quote']

I think you'll find that ThomThom's PlayerSlave mod is close to that.

It's still a Work In Progress, but very promissing! I hope ThomThom still has the time for the development of this mod :P

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=821

I don't know if it already exists or if it has been discussed yet but i'd love to see something like a 'Black Widow' mod where your character could initiate sex, and having the NPC die at the end like it was a murder.

Something along the line of a daily spell or a spell that requires some kind of rare ingredient to have some kind of limitation, that after would give you a nice, but not overpowered buff (like +10 Stamina +10 Intel) for a long time.

Would give a cool new way for a Dark Brotherhood character to kill his targets, and why not a new way for Vampires to feed.