Idea's for mods we should make.

Well' date=' Shimsham, I run a modified LoversMagic that includes some simple commands like follow,wait, relax,dismiss; and I have made a custom LoversSlavePlay for a few here that includes the same functionality, ask Old Book about it. If you want it, I'll pm you with the Mediafire download link.

[/quote']

Can I make them fight enemies?

I think this would be a Great Idea:

LOVERSBITCH' date=' But With HORSES. ;D

New Horse secks animations, Questline, More kinds of Horses, Better lookin' Horse-Dick, And all other Loversbitch Stuff in Horsey-Form. ;D

[/quote']

Well, The Better Horse-dick is done:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095&page=2

And Slof's Horses can be the New horses.

Now all we need for a LoversBitch : Horseys edition is:

more animations, Quests, Every horse having it's on Power and the Other Loversbitch stuff.

I can see it now. Entitled "The Cyrodiil Pony Club" An elite society run for the "Daughters of Cyrodiil".

And it must be FULL of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic References!

Magic Ponies from Equestria FTW!

Yeah! But it is the player's job to "break the horses in" the hardest way possible.

Possibly also being a host mum for the cross breeds etc. Oooh that's going to hurt!

I can see it now. Entitled "The Cyrodiil Pony Club" An elite society run for the "Daughters of Cyrodiil".

Haha, for the bronies of LL!

Yeah! But it is the player's job to "break the horses in" the hardest way possible.

Possibly also being a host mum for the cross breeds etc. Oooh that's going to hurt!

Haha, Horses are Awesome.

We REALLY need a crew on this. :3

slavery mod....plain and simple thats all i ask. sell slaves, capture any npc. Good starting point kill lord Drad(the one with orc slaves). After you kill him a business partner of lord drad shows up and offers you Lord Drads estate and teaches you how to get slave discreatly. If ask why he helps you lord drad stopped paying for the orcs he brought. Just an idea.....

Well' date=' Shimsham, I run a modified LoversMagic that includes some simple commands like follow,wait, relax,dismiss; and I have made a custom LoversSlavePlay for a few here that includes the same functionality, ask Old Book about it. If you want it, I'll pm you with the Mediafire download link.

[/quote']

Slammer's LoversSlavePlay is highly recommended by yours truly.

Slammer's version of this needs more visibility excellent work ty Slammer.

• 2 weeks later...

how about completely change the fighting logic in the game with... well with love... kinda like illusion game .. lol... somewhere between slivion leveling up and loving system and the wide loving choice of xlover.. i'mean until now i'm still think that slivion has much better gameplay. rather than just talk and watch the ..love.. it get's boring for a while. btw would skyrim be as moddable as now..

how about completely change the fighting logic in the game with... well with love... kinda like illusion game .. lol... somewhere between slivion leveling up and loving system and the wide loving choice of xlover.. i'mean until now i'm still think that slivion has much better gameplay. rather than just talk and watch the ..love.. it get's boring for a while. btw would skyrim be as moddable as now..

Probably be More Moddable.

Timespan from Morrowind To OblivionSI Features an Increase in Modability.

The only Obstacle between an Awesome Skyrim Lovers is If Japan is Willing to do it again.

I don't know if this idea has been put forward before or how moddable it is, but here goes.

A mod that contains various methods of gender swapping in the game world, wanted or not. Obviously you could just do this through the console, but it'd add to the RP'ing experience done this way. The focus would be on male > female transformation. It might be a bit tricky to work out what you look like after being transformed, maybe have a number of presets to choose from in the options.

There could be a few ways of doing this too.

SPELL

A spell added to the game world and used against you by enemy mages. Male ones cast the spell and attempt to rape you, if they succeed, the transformation is permanent. Female mages may use the spell on you and induce some kind of lust, to make you fiddle with yourself while they run away, with the transformation reversing after a short time. However, maybe there's a chance for you too learn this spell to use on people too...

DISEASE

You've hooked up with a cute girl, or you've been hit by a strange bandit, and now you have the genderswap disease. It can work pretty much like the vampire disease, you can choose to cure it before transformation takes place, or the next time you go to sleep you wake up female.

PUNISHMENT

You've been a bad boy, you've raped a lot of women. A witch tracks you down, and as a punishment for your crimes, transforms you into a woman. You can choose to fight back, but if you get hit by the spell, it's permanent (unlike the other spell, which gives you a chance to turn back).

MASK

Your bounty and infamy are sky high, and you need to disappear fast! A thieves guild or dark brotherood friend approaches you offering you special mask - one that will wipe your slate clean, but will bind irreversibly with you and permanently leave you as a woman. Do you take the chance to wipe the slate clean?

SPECIAL RING

You find a special, very expensive ring on a downed enemy. If you put it on, you transform into a woman, take it off and you change back. Leave it on for a while and the effects become permanent. However, there's a problem if you want to avoid the effect and sell it; as long as it's in your inventory it drains your fatigue. Once you become exhausted, you pass out. When you wake up, you have transformed, and the ring is nowhere to be seen. If you want to make it back to a merchant and sell it you have to use potions to keep your fatigue up - and fast travel has been disabled! And if you try dropping the ring, it disappears...

POTION

A new potion stall is in town! They sell high quality potions at rock bottom prices, with one small side effect - they transform you into a woman. You turn back after a while, but each potion you take increases the amount of time until you turn back, until you take the one that causes you not to turn back at all. And the worst news? The potions give no benefit to women.

That's all the ways I've thought of. There'd have to be some kinks to iron out (I can imagine a lot of issues regarding temporary transformation and TamagoClub), but it might give a lot of people here a reason to pay as a male character again.

I don't know if this idea has been put forward before or how moddable it is' date=' but here goes.

A mod that contains various methods of gender swapping in the game world, wanted or not. Obviously you could just do this through the console, but it'd add to the RP'ing experience done this way. The focus would be on male > female transformation. It might be a bit tricky to work out what you look like after being transformed, maybe have a number of presets to choose from in the options.

There could be a few ways of doing this too.

[b']SPELL[/b]

A spell added to the game world and used against you by enemy mages. Male ones cast the spell and attempt to rape you, if they succeed, the transformation is permanent. Female mages may use the spell on you and induce some kind of lust, to make you fiddle with yourself while they run away, with the transformation reversing after a short time. However, maybe there's a chance for you too learn this spell to use on people too...

DISEASE

You've hooked up with a cute girl, or you've been hit by a strange bandit, and now you have the genderswap disease. It can work pretty much like the vampire disease, you can choose to cure it before transformation takes place, or the next time you go to sleep you wake up female.

PUNISHMENT

You've been a bad boy, you've raped a lot of women. A witch tracks you down, and as a punishment for your crimes, transforms you into a woman. You can choose to fight back, but if you get hit by the spell, it's permanent (unlike the other spell, which gives you a chance to turn back).

MASK

Your bounty and infamy are sky high, and you need to disappear fast! A thieves guild or dark brotherood friend approaches you offering you special mask - one that will wipe your slate clean, but will bind irreversibly with you and permanently leave you as a woman. Do you take the chance to wipe the slate clean?

SPECIAL RING

You find a special, very expensive ring on a downed enemy. If you put it on, you transform into a woman, take it off and you change back. Leave it on for a while and the effects become permanent. However, there's a problem if you want to avoid the effect and sell it; as long as it's in your inventory it drains your fatigue. Once you become exhausted, you pass out. When you wake up, you have transformed, and the ring is nowhere to be seen. If you want to make it back to a merchant and sell it you have to use potions to keep your fatigue up - and fast travel has been disabled! And if you try dropping the ring, it disappears...

POTION

A new potion stall is in town! They sell high quality potions at rock bottom prices, with one small side effect - they transform you into a woman. You turn back after a while, but each potion you take increases the amount of time until you turn back, until you take the one that causes you not to turn back at all. And the worst news? The potions give no benefit to women.

That's all the ways I've thought of. There'd have to be some kinks to iron out (I can imagine a lot of issues regarding temporary transformation and TamagoClub), but it might give a lot of people here a reason to pay as a male character again.

Perhaps Turning into a Futanari? ^_^

Hi I'm new here. going with this i think any interesting mod would be a tie-in with the sexy maid of chorrol mod where they have a prostitution place owned by someone. Say after the first part of sexy maid you can go talk to someone and wind up being given the drug that the maid was given and possibly being sold or thrown into the place or maybe after beating the quest you take the place over and can turn it into your own brothel.

How about a tie-in mod with LoversVictims

So instead of going to jail your character is thrown into the breeding chambers, and is raped repeatedly by different kinds of monsters and animals.

And you wouldn't be released until you got pregnant or escaped (Kinda like loversbitch where someone will accidently drop a key)

That would be fantastic:D

How about a tie-in mod with LoversVictims

So instead of going to jail your character is thrown into the breeding chambers' date=' and is raped repeatedly by different kinds of monsters and animals.

And you wouldn't be released until you got pregnant or escaped (Kinda like loversbitch where someone will accidently drop a key)

That would be fantastic:D

[/quote']

That would be awesome, and not impossible to implement. One only has to look at chain beasts to see that it is possible.

One of the strongest aspects of Cursed Armor is that your character's need for sex is "real". You get announcements as she gets hornier, and when she hits a certain stage without having had sex she either stops and masturbates or is automatically raped by a nearby actor.

Lovers Aphrodisia has always been a disappointment. The stat penalties never really drive your character out of control. A low level character can end up crippled if you've got the mod set up right, but you never see your character stop, declare "I Need Sex", and jump on the nearest NPC (or be jumped on by them).

The Estrus potion in Lovers Stupid NPC is fun, and lets you cause an NPC to go semi-randomly out of control, but again it doesn't mean all that much when you drink it yourself (or at least it never has for my male PCs).

So, is anyone up for a Lovers Aphrodesia update that actually forces your character to masturbate or have sex if the early warnings are ignored? Maybe with custom settings so that you can say that your character needs sex anywhere from once per game day to once per game hour?

Well, this thread seemed the most likely to post some ideas in. Hope you won't consider this too long...

First one: Guardians for ruins and forts.

Made from stone or metal, these statues appear as male, female, or bipedal creatures. They are placed alongside doors and gates to ward off intruders unless a certain action, password, or key is used to bypass them. If the player does not have the correct access, they will attack until destroyed (of course, this being LL, there could be sexual 'actions' that would halt the Guardian's attack or be used for access to the chambers beyond).

Second: Water and Earth Elementals.

Unlike the Atronach, these creatures would only appear around certain appropriate areas (like lakes and ponds for Water), and would attack/molest passersby that ventured near. They would emerge from whatever source they dwelt in and attempt to kill/subdue their victims. Additional ideas would be to have Summon Elemental spells for mages to deploy, and some Estrus-type animations for 'subduing' trespassers.

And now my last idea: Dwemer Machine Traps (pardon the story format)

Anatria stepped into the vast chamber, in awe of the many Dwemer artifacts strewn about. As an Archivist for the Mages Guild, she'd come across a strange tome in some lost Ayleid shrine, describing a race that had once been from the East. This tome also gave many possible locations to search for signs of their existence to the far NE reaches. After an arduous search for weeks, she stumbled upon this odd structure, seemingly buried in the mountains. Ana had found the door by accident after sliding down a patch of scree next to a slim tower, scraping her knee across one of the massive hinges.

Following a dimly lit hallway from the entrance brought her to this chamber, and as she gazed about, Ana wondered why much of the artifacts in this room, made of metal and skillfully worked stone, seemed to still vent, after all this time, dense clouds of steam. She had to wipe her brow repeatedly with her sleeves to keep sweat out of her eyes as she neared a rather large...altar of some kind.

Strange, jointed rods atop metal crates with wheels surrounded the altar, one 'crate' to each side. Two had odd discs at the end of the rods, adorned with fans of feathers attached, while the ones at each end had claws of metal with...fur lining the fingers. And other...arms had knives, smaller claws, and...she peered closer...then blushed furiously. The shapes on two arms could only be...phallic in nature. Some sort of fertility ritual, maybe, she thought.

A section of floor depressed under her left foot. She looked down to her foot and jumped when a steam vent released close by. Then the arms began to move. Claws whipped out to attach themselves to her arms and legs, clamping down with a surprisingly gentle grip. Ana gave a shriek when these arms lifted her up, then levitated her to the top of the altar, where she was placed across the strangely padded surface. The knifes and claws descended and, to her horror, began to cut up and peel clothing from her torso with precise movements. She began to writhe wildly to avoid these, and another arm closed in on her head, with a small nozzle attached. It squirted a rather pleasantly scented liquid at her face, and she reactively breathed in the vapour. In seconds she began to feel like... giggling, as a euphoric sensation welled up within her.

Now, stripped of her clothes, Ana lay on the altar and watched the feathered fans descend toward her chest, spinning as they came. When they touched her breasts, the fans were...Aaaah. She moaned in delight, almost lost in the sensation, as the large claws holding her legs spread apart. She looked toward her toes at the movement, then noticed the arms with those phallic attachments approaching. She grinned in anticipation, then noticed the Dwemer runes etched in the far wall. Even in her haze, she deciphered them automatically, and began to giggle again.

The runes read "Mad Mogrimthal's Playroom of Naughty - Beta Version One Point Ohhh"

Sorry. Just got a little carried away, there. Haven't wrote like that in awhile....:D

And yes, its an Estrus-type Trap room full of, well, Dwemer toys.

Just a thought...lol. thank you for reading.

ChBaakal