Idea's for mods we should make.

I don't know if it already exists or if it has been discussed yet but i'd love to see something like a 'Black Widow' mod where your character could initiate sex' date=' and having the NPC die at the end like it was a murder.

Something along the line of a daily spell or a spell that requires some kind of rare ingredient to have some kind of limitation, that after would give you a nice, but not overpowered buff (like +10 Stamina +10 Intel) for a long time.

Would give a cool new way for a Dark Brotherhood character to kill his targets, and why not a new way for Vampires to feed.

[/quote']

That would be an awesome feature to this game. If I remember correctly, Goranga's Prostitution System had the ability where you could kill someone by having sex with them. You got a spell called "Fatal Attraction" that would be used on males, they would want to have sex with you and during sex they would take fire damage and die. It was pretty neat, but it seemed like a test rather than a full feature. Also, Dunmer wouldn't die as they are immune to fire.

Unsure if this, or something close has been suggested: a LoversPimp type mod.

Once you have enslaved an NPC you could order it out to earn you some cash. NPC would then go around whoring itself out for a couple hours and returning to you with a healthy stack of coin.

The animations are already there and a PC prostitute set-up, but I've no idea how to actually write something like that, or how to implement it to an NPC.

"Countess, my purse is a little light. Go blow some guards for me quick". woot!

If there was say a "whore house" that you would send them to work at it would be virtually like the system build in LoverBitch. Instead of sending people to the kennels you would send them to the local brothel and xx amount of in game time they return and you would have to visit the brothel (any brothel) to collect what money they earned for you. I don't know if it would work to just have random npc A walking through the market district having sex for coin though.

If there was say a "whore house" that you would send them to work at it would be virtually like the system build in LoverBitch. Instead of sending people to the kennels you would send them to the local brothel and xx amount of in game time they return and you would have to visit the brothel (any brothel) to collect what money they earned for you. I don't know if it would work to just have random npc A walking through the market district having sex for coin though.

Hmmm, that could be interesting.

"Sorry Alessia, you're not going home just yet. I need you to work the Tiber tonight". :cool:

Don't know if this has been suggested before but here goes:

Estrus

While doing estrus on self you can get still get raped by NPCs. Causes no problems though as estrus just stops when u get knocked down. Would be nice if Lovers would wait until Estrus is done.

Chain Beats.

Same issue as above, while you're chained in the street and can't move for hours the NPCs can still rape you and knock you down. However this breaks the chain beast as you're still sitting on the stockade and the NPC is just humping thin air next to it. Both mods restrict player movements so maybe use that flag to prevent NPCs to rape you.

Realistic Fatigue.

This mod has a very nice feature that if your fatigue is low you sometime stumble and fall over. This would be a perfect opportunity for would be NPC rapists to jump on that ass. Don't know if this is at all possible.

Don't know if this has been suggested before but here goes:

Estrus

While doing estrus on self you can get still get raped by NPCs. Causes no problems though as estrus just stops when u get knocked down. Would be nice if Lovers would wait until Estrus is done.

Chain Beats.

Same issue as above' date=' while you're chained in the street and can't move for hours the NPCs can still rape you and knock you down. However this breaks the chain beast as you're still sitting on the stockade and the NPC is just humping thin air next to it. Both mods restrict player movements so maybe use that flag to prevent NPCs to rape you.

Realistic Fatigue.

This mod has a very nice feature that if your fatigue is low you sometime stumble and fall over. This would be a perfect opportunity for would be NPC rapists to jump on that ass. Don't know if this is at all possible.

[/quote']

First two were already mentioned, yes.

Third, I wholly agree, in fact, I had it installed for a while now.

As far as the raping goes, that definately works. RaperS also checks for PC down (when in combat).

Thus, the PC will most definately be raped after stumbling, assuming she was fighting (or running from a fight).

Ok thanks for answer.

As far as RealisticFatigue it would be nice if it also happened if you weren't already in combat. I also use Joburg and have the settings so that i don't get raped that often. But falling over like that would be a nice flag to maybe turn sexiness in Joburg up to 500 if possible. That might catch some interest of nearby NPCs :)

Taking all clothes off = 100 sexiness and those pheromonerings each add 50 sexiness on top of that. So 500 should really make their heads turn.

I don't know if it already exists or if it has been discussed yet but i'd love to see something like a 'Black Widow' mod where your character could initiate sex' date=' and having the NPC die at the end like it was a murder.[/quote']

LoversMagic Life Suction aura + LoversRaperS Rape Spell.

caveats:

- Life Suction can be reversed if the NPC is stronger/higher level or whatever (I don't know on what this is based, although it never happened to me). Also it works on all sex, so be sure to turn it off if you don't want to kill your partner =)

- For the Rape spell to work you'll probably have to beat him/her up a bit.

• 1 month later...

How about an all female/princk mistress guild called "FemTech" that have developed large cocks for women. These cocks are called "princks" and they are used by "princk mistresses" to fuck men in the ass or down their gullet. They can impregnate men and their cum is HIGHLY addictive to men (has no effect on women). Men become slaves to these women after being fucked by them. It's sort of like a female supremacist cult that has used the network of feminism and girl power to a whole new level. Now men will become second (maybe even 10th) class citizens enslaved to womankind. A facility could be created where enslaved men can be imprisoned in what is known as the PENS. The PENS are caged cells that house enslaved (or soon to be enslaved) men. They are only allowed to live to serve princk mistresses. Princk mistresses "feed" these males on a regular basis as the males will die painfully without being fed by a princk mistress within 3 to 4 days from his last feeding. This keeps the men dependent on the women and the women are able to fully enjoy the feeling of being "the man" and having power and control.

Idea comes from Eric Stanton (Stantoons) and Mysty Mason "The Dexter Chronicles" (A must read for males and females into femdom and extreme cruelty - including non-consensual sex by women against men) found at http://www.futanaripalace.com/

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?9413-Dexter-Chronicles-(Futa-on-male-very-non-consenual)

Also found here... (no registration required)

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3060

I think this would be a Great Idea:

LOVERSBITCH' date=' But With HORSES. ;D

New Horse secks animations, Questline, More kinds of Horses, Better lookin' Horse-Dick, And all other Loversbitch Stuff in Horsey-Form. ;D

[/quote']

Speaking of the post above, I'd love to see some horses fucking other horses, not that I'm complaining about their ability to fuck my character as well. :D

Cum magic

You gather cum from sleeping with people and can use the cum in a variety of different ways. Some good and some bad.

Cum can heal you or your companions but it can also cause death and destruction on the environment to all those who wish to do you or your companions harm.

Have like a "Blood boil" effect similar to how Vampire Masquerade Bloodines allowed you to blow a human up by boiling his blood with magic. Have the same thing but with cum. His body fills up with so much cum he inflates until he explodes into a cum bath. You could also create a sticky cum spell that covers the targeted enemy in thick sticky cum and prevents him from moving, making it easy to kill him or get away.

That's all I could think of today.

I don't know if this has been said somewhere earlier, and i didn't feel like leafing through 30 pages, so if this has already been said, forgive me.

I would like a compatibility patch for Curse of Hircine... something that would stop the werewolves heads from changing into a floating normal head during sex animations, and something that worked with the werewolves body models, or altered them to work with the existing animations... currently, they clip through my character, the ground, or suddenly develop some crazy yoga poses.

Since i know nothing about modding, i don't know how to make these myself, so i figured i'd throw my idea out there...

I don't know if it was alread done since I pretty new at the lover's mod...

So what I like to see is the chars and NPCs staminas down to zero and keep like that for a short time depending of the kind of sex they had (concensual or rape) and wich round is it.

Like that:

->Rape: the attacker keep down for less time than the defender [A=5s x round; D=30s x round]

Ex: 1th round= A[stamina=0 for 5s] - D[stamina=0 for 30s]

2nd round= A[stamina=0 for 10s] - D[stamina=0 for 60s]

Keep in mind that rape take a real damage on the victime, so they should be down for a long time before be able to stand up again.

->Concensual: all the side keep down for the same amont of time [P=15s x round]

Ex: 1th round= P[stamina=0 for 15s]

2nd round= P[stamina=0 for 30s]

In real life you will end up more and more exhausted for every round of sex you had, so I think it would be cool if will could do the same on Oblivion too.

One more thing I would like to see is that damnit cowgirl pose get out of the rape options from LandE (it really don't make any sense to be there¬.¬')

Ps: sorry for my bad english, I hope it was at least understandable.

Cum magic

You gather cum from sleeping with people and can use the cum in a variety of different ways. Some good and some bad.

Cum can heal you or your companions but it can also cause death and destruction on the environment to all those who wish to do you or your companions harm.

Have like a "Blood boil" effect similar to how Vampire Masquerade Bloodines allowed you to blow a human up by boiling his blood with magic. Have the same thing but with cum. His body fills up with so much cum he inflates until he explodes into a cum bath. You could also create a sticky cum spell that covers the targeted enemy in thick sticky cum and prevents him from moving' date=' making it easy to kill him or get away.

[/quote']

You might want to check out LoversMagic and LoversHabenero. Uglykidcid's complete merged lovers pack includes them. Spells based on sexual energy you stole from people you had sex with, alchemy based on their sperm or mucus.

Cum magic

Have like a "Blood boil" effect similar to how Vampire Masquerade Bloodines allowed you to blow a human up by boiling his blood with magic. Have the same thing but with cum. His body fills up with so much cum he inflates until he explodes into a cum bath. You could also create a sticky cum spell that covers the targeted enemy in thick sticky cum and prevents him from moving' date=' making it easy to kill him or get away.

[/quote']

You might want to check out LoversMagic and LoversHabenero. Uglykidcid's complete merged lovers pack includes them. Spells based on sexual energy you stole from people you had sex with, alchemy based on their sperm or mucus.

Thanks.

Well, Shimsham, I run a modified LoversMagic that includes some simple commands like follow,wait, relax,dismiss; and I have made a custom LoversSlavePlay for a few here that includes the same functionality, ask Old Book about it. If you want it, I'll pm you with the Mediafire download link.

Well' date=' Shimsham, I run a modified LoversMagic that includes some simple commands like follow,wait, relax,dismiss; and I have made a custom LoversSlavePlay for a few here that includes the same functionality, ask Old Book about it. If you want it, I'll pm you with the Mediafire download link.

[/quote']

Slammer's LoversSlavePlay is highly recommended by yours truly.