Mighty Beasts - Werewolf

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf

View File

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY WORK IN PAID MODS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL EDITION ALSO EXISTS
It's here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14125-mighty-beasts-werewolf/

OH MY GOD, WHERE DID THIS MOD GO?!
The original source is gone. It's nowhere to be found. First it left the Nexus, then after taking refuge on LadyMoiraine.com for a while it's gone from there too.

I proudly present a backup of the mod in question. Newest version ever released (1.04), all variants. Enjoy.

THANKS to Drac0, TsunTsun, EdinMG, koll2786 - who provided me with their backups of the mod in my time of need.

PERMISSIONS
Ofc I don't have any. The mod is dead and the authors are gone for good. Can't ask a person that's gone. So, I believe the mod becomes cultural heritage and everyone can use it, as long as they pay respects to the original authors, who's names are... hell if I remember. I think it might have been Al99 & VectorPlexus, but fuck me, I'm not sure.

3 hours ago, LordArek said:

Looks good so far, haven't been able to test it sadly, but judging from the screens you did a good job.

You do realize it's not my mod, right? :)

Reuploading a mod doesn't take much skill, and certainly not the kind of skill that would show on screenshots :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf doesn't support schlongs either.

Both will work fine with SOS though, where SOS can add human-style schlongs (Smurf addon can do it, the other 2 shipped with SOS should do fine as well).

I could check and confirm for you if I had the mod, rather than a picture of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Anybody has the problem of female Werewolf having a static tongue? By that I mean the tongue sticks to one place where it would be if my werewolf would be standing still and it isn't moving, so when running or moving to side I see an awkwardly flying tongue near my character and it's freaking me out every single time. 

Any way I can fix this myself, or is there any known fix? 

Skyrim LE btw

On 12/11/2019 at 6:11 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

What does this mod do?

I ask because It came up when i was trying to track down a CTD via google..

Wherein essentially   I transform into a Werewolf, then crash.

but i didnt see it fixes or fixed ___

Have you installed this after all the other mods so that this overwrites all the conflicting files? That worked for me.

14 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

Have you installed this after all the other mods so that this overwrites all the conflicting files? That worked for me.

I havent installed this at all, I wanted to make sure that this file is meant to correct the issue i mentioned first.

Sounds like it does, so ill install last and see what happens.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:30 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

I havent installed this at all, I wanted to make sure that this file is meant to correct the issue i mentioned first.

Sounds like it does, so ill install last and see what happens.

Did you ever go through with finding out? I probably found the exact same forum you did where someone claimed it fixed his Werewolf CTD, Trying it myself right now but I'm skeptical on it being a fix, Doesn't really make sense to me.

9 hours ago, Pride Queen said:

Did you ever go through with finding out? I probably found the exact same forum you did where someone claimed it fixed his Werewolf CTD, Trying it myself right now but I'm skeptical on it being a fix, Doesn't really make sense to me.

I didnt spend a whole lot of time with it to be honest.  I did install it, played with load order a little but im not sure that i saw it fix anything?  Admittedly, I could of had other mods in the wrong load order, so even if I had mighty beasts in teh right location- it still wouldnt function because other things were out of wack.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 1:00 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

I didnt spend a whole lot of time with it to be honest.  I did install it, played with load order a little but im not sure that i saw it fix anything?  Admittedly, I could of had other mods in the wrong load order, so even if I had mighty beasts in teh right location- it still wouldnt function because other things were out of wack.

Ah well mere minutes after I posted the question I installed it and wouldn't you know it, The problem was fixed much to my surprise confusion and ultimately overall lack of caring why or how it works, Before to get the problem to stop I had to disable schlongs on werewolves entirely but this mod seems to fix whatever issue the skeleton was having for some reason.
At the end of the day I don't really do anything with Werewolves (Sexlab wise or gameplay wise) but as you can imagine completing the Companions is a nightmare with such a crash as is randomly crashing in the world just because a lunatic happened to spawn in.

6 hours ago, Pride Queen said:

Ah well mere minutes after I posted the question I installed it and wouldn't you know it, The problem was fixed much to my surprise confusion and ultimately overall lack of caring why or how it works, Before to get the problem to stop I had to disable schlongs on werewolves entirely but this mod seems to fix whatever issue the skeleton was having for some reason.
At the end of the day I don't really do anything with Werewolves (Sexlab wise or gameplay wise) but as you can imagine completing the Companions is a nightmare with such a crash as is randomly crashing in the world just because a lunatic happened to spawn in.

Ive tried it all over the place load order wise...  was looking at it last night....  Im still crashing hard  with it...  What mods - werewolf related- do you use?

Other creatures dont pose issues, so if I go to play werewolfs, these are te ones i usually add.  on to what is already there for generic creatures

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Mighty Beasts - Werewolf
+SexLab Werewolves Redux v1.3 - WIP Script Edit
+Werewolf Companions
+More Werewolves
+Female Werewolf Extended
+Moonlight Tales MCM
+Moonlight Tales SE

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 10:55 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

Ive tried it all over the place load order wise...  was looking at it last night....  Im still crashing hard  with it...  What mods - werewolf related- do you use?

Other creatures dont pose issues, so if I go to play werewolfs, these are te ones i usually add.  on to what is already there for generic creatures

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Mighty Beasts - Werewolf
+SexLab Werewolves Redux v1.3 - WIP Script Edit
+Werewolf Companions
+More Werewolves
+Female Werewolf Extended
+Moonlight Tales MCM
+Moonlight Tales SE

Oh my you have quite a few of them, I only use Moonlight tales to have a bit of control over how they function as I said I don't really interact with them all that much so I only use one dedicated to Werewolves, otherwise any mod I have that alters creatures are just general like Creature framework or something like that.
The only error I was getting is when a schlong attempted to attach itself or load on a Werewolf skeleton, So if your mods alter the meshes I would imagine that's why it wont work as I was crashing even at the sight of a female werewolf for whatever reason but I don't have any mods that give those meshes to my knowledge other than the framework.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks!! ! about SE version, it worked as I expected.  I do not know why I have not found this mod ^^;

I have been serching werewolf mesh and textuers which can use  SOS mesh for SE.

(because I really like SOS offered werewolf gen, for PC and NPC)  and it work like a charm, with sexlab werewolf SE.

then it can easy use CBPC too. 

btw I overwrite skelton by XPMSE offered one, (only about werewolf),   but I do not know, if it need or not. 

For user  install Creature Framework  and creature mods (MNC etc)  which managed by CF,

simply change  werewolf race as "default" in  CF MCM menu.

(so not use any other mod)  for werewolf, then  werewolf race use this mod offered mesh,  (and SOS gens) textues.

(other creature skelton I use mainly ASOS offered one, so only about werewolf I need to use XPMSE skelton)

Though I have not test with NPC werewolf or quest etc,, but almost confirm it may work without problem. I believe.

(SOS offered skelton often cause issue, then usually use XPMSE is stable. it may change with other Creature mod about SE)

• 2 months later...

Quick couple of questions.

1.  What is the difference between "normalize" and the regular version?

2. I'm having a CTD issue.  But only with NPCs, and ONLY when they transform back to being human.  Think this will fix it or do I not need this?

EDIT: Tried it.  It did not fix my issue.  No need to answer my questions.  I just need something to fix the CTD.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I fear this might have entirely destroyed my game. I installed it and forgot about it entirely, until I became a werewolf. See, I decided I wanted to run Growl, a werewolf perk/skills mod. So I installed that, but I had also noticed I had problems with creature framework displaying the armor on werewolves. Narrowed it down to a conflict with SoS, disabled werewolves in SoS, and everything was just fine after that. I disabled this mod in MO2 because I decided it might conflict, and there were no problems at first.

Everything was fine, werewolves had their proper CF armor. I became one, and realized that the player werewolf always has the SoS armor, regardless of if the werewolf race is disabled there, a big bummer.

Now werewolves have nothing, and half the time they appear as big red exclamation marks. Very nasty.

• 3 months later...