Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

so you can do it then Stuffed? just let me know if you want me to send Calyps a message then :)

Sure. Porting is easy. But not being able to host means not being able to update. Bodyslide UNP is still an infant...

Edit: Of course, the solution is that calyps hosts the source nifs, and I provide the xml and bsd files. Problem solved. :)

so you can do it then Stuffed? just let me know if you want me to send Calyps a message then :)

Sure. Porting is easy. But not being able to host means not being able to update. Bodyslide UNP is still an infant...

Edit: Of course' date=' the solution is that calyps hosts the source nifs, and I provide the xml and bsd files. Problem solved. :)

[/quote']

Ok, i'll also ask him about his other armors too, anyway this is the message I am going to send him can you just check it over before I send it I dont want to get the wrong end of the stick haha.

" Hi Calyps. The Author of UNP Bodyslide, Stuffed_Bunny, does want to port your Imperial Investigator outfit. Stuffed_Bunny would like to know if its possible for you to host the source nifs and xml and bsd files, I think this is so Stuffed_Bunny can update the port as UNP is still in its infancy. Thank you. "

What do you think?

I cant link to Loverslab on nexus unfortunatly, it says "site blocked" if I tried, found that out awhile ago lol.

formal writing has been drilled into me, diploma business admin student.. lol

anyway I think I saw where I went wrong, he host nif and you provide the other thingys, anyway I will ask him now.

Yo stuffed, I just got this message for Calyps

" If he just wants to host the nifs, without the ESP or the textures, that's fine. I just don't want people skipping my mod altogether. So as long as his version requires them to download mine, he has my permission to host on LL. "

Seems pretty fair eh

edit: Calyps sent me a message saying that you can do Survivors curiass if you'd like too, but we have to download his original mod for the slider one to work which is fair enough I think.

his Armors are really good, especially Investigator cos can make a really cool bard with it lol

" If he just wants to host the nifs' date=' without the ESP or the textures, that's fine. I just don't want people skipping my mod altogether. So as long as his version requires them to download mine, he has my permission to host on LL. "

Seems pretty fair eh

edit: Calyps sent me a message saying that you can do Survivors curiass if you'd like too, but we have to download his original mod for the slider one to work which is fair enough I think.[/quote']

Very fair. Same deal as with all the other non-vanilla stuff, you need the original mod.

Now, if you have the patience, maybe you can get permission for all of anano's outfits as well. :)

I'm sorry guys' date=' maybe I miss something, but I can't understand: I build my body, but how I should put it in the game? To run in the body wich I did...

[/quote']

Yup, but you have to have UNP/B installed of course. That is pretty much the main requirement. As for how, the Bodyslide will do that atomatically, provided you didn't install Skyrim in a custom or different folder, I suppose, if you did, then you would have to do so manually. Also if you have a custom race, I would think.

Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/

Either that or /Character Assets Female/

I think that was the path of the folders, corrections are welcome, though, I tend to use Custom Races more.

Ok, update time... almost. The Dawnguard pack is ported, just need to check for bugs. Should be up soon, anyhow. Although I'd like to fix the bugged fur and barkeeper shoes before.

Totally unrelated - in the future I'd like to replace the (blocky) UNP hands with the CBBE ones, which have higher resolution. The textures seems to match, but perhaps someone could examine and verify this. Thanks.

The feet will not be replaced. The textures map doesn't match, and the UNP ones already have higher resolution.

Yeah dimon just used the games low vertices hands. I'm surprised he didn't use the games 2x higher count 1st person hands (works as well). I've check (UNPB should be same for UNP) the cbbe 3v1 hands and the 3v2 look fine as well, but if you really look closely at the nails, there is a little stretching.

edit: I released the FPH to replace the 3rdPH for UNP, I gave you the credit for the idea. And it's a modder's resource if you want to use it.

hey stuffed, I noticed some clipping with all the breast sliders maxed out on the tavern wench outfit, although its only very minor and only noticible under the right lighting conditions. I also think the bar keepers outfit is like this too but again, only really visible under the right lighting conditions.. which only really happened to be outside the college of winderhold. But this might be because I use realistic lighting.

also, everyone, UNP's default skin and the all in one face replacer unp version http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17704 looks absolutely fantastic with this body, it is NEARLY seamless, I highly suggest it.

the cbbe 3v1 hands and the 3v2 look fine as well' date=' but if you really look closely at the nails, there is a little stretching.

edit: I released the FPH to replace the 3rdPH for UNP, I gave you the credit for the idea. And it's a modder's resource if you want to use it.[/quote']

Always nice to get credit, but I'm pretty sure I didn't give you the idea. Anyway... good find, I'll just use those instead of the CBBE ones, stretching is never popular.

Btw, I noticed you have a couple of bikinis there, would you mind if I add those to next non-vanilla update? Although... it seems my Nifscope is unable to open those nifs, strange... :-/

hey stuffed' date=' I noticed some clipping with all the breast sliders maxed out on the tavern wench outfit[/quote']

Besides the fact that B2 and Blessed don't work well together (try on nude body to see why), the wench outfit uses a custom pushup body, perhaps that's why. Of course, a little clipping is normal for all my ports. Unless I make manual sliders - in which case there will be even more clipping. :)

Vanilla pack has been updated with Dawnguard outfits, also (maybe) fixed some previous bugs with footwear.

Hi, I've only just started using Bodyslide UNP. So far I really like it. It's great to be able to refine the UNP shape.

I'm wondering about something though. I've been told that you can use a TBBP skelton with a BBP body but not the other way around. And I notice in the current bodyslide that there's not an option to make a purely BBP body. Is that something that will show up in the future, or is that option locked out? Right now I'm using tbbp skeletons with tbbp bodies, and things work nicely. I do have the skeleton_female.hkx from the UNPB package as well, so BBP-enabled outfits work for me. I'm curious if they will still work as well when I eventually swap the TBBP skeleton back in, or if I need a targetted BBP body to make use of the clothes.

Umm, it's a little beyond me, figuring that out when I don't know the difference between BBP and TBBP. So... is the ability to output BBP bodies important, or are TBBP bodies good for both BBP and TBBP (clothes)?

Oh, and thanks for all the work you've put into the bodyslide++ stuff, stuffed bunny. It's amazing.

Edit: oh, I forgot to mention... Did you incorporate the pregnancy mesh into the bodyslider? It works really well. Not to say I have it in my body shapes, but I was thinking... could this enable a modder to easily have pregnany meshes in-game? Are there any mods that currently utilize it?

Edit2: Also, I'm mainly using the Temptress race as my player character. I've remade her body with this so that it's tbbp compatible. But I notice there's a 1stpersonfemalebody set of nifs that come with the mod. So, can anyone tell me if I need to replace that or if it's OK to leave it alone?

Always nice to get credit' date=' but I'm pretty sure I didn't give you the idea. Anyway... good find, I'll just use those instead of the CBBE ones, stretching is never popular.

Btw, I noticed you have a couple of bikinis there, would you mind if I add those to next non-vanilla update? Although... it seems my Nifscope is unable to open those nifs, strange... :-/

[/quote']

The idea for better hands ;) I've also updated it a little. You might want to grab the newer version ( UVM update, better match ).

Yeah it's fine with me, FOMM extracts the BSA properly, I think your getting extraction corruption. What meshes do you need, I could PM them to you.

I got an issue.

After making my own body on bodyslider, and with some help, modifying it in Blender, the textures aren't matching like they should anymore. [there are seams on the crotch and small ones on hips and legs]

I'm sure I didn't touch the UV, so I'm wondering if the Blender editing [sculpt mode] could've messed it up. Any ideas?

After making my own body on bodyslider' date=' and with some help, modifying it in Blender, the textures aren't matching like they should anymore. [there are seams on the crotch and small ones on hips and legs']

I'm sure I didn't touch the UV, so I'm wondering if the Blender editing [sculpt mode] could've messed it up. Any ideas?

Blender nif export can be tricky at first. Make sure that you apply a new material to all the vertices (mark all and apply), load an image, then map the material as UV. If you already did all this, then I have no idea, unless you forgot to clean your nif properly (hint: use Nifcleaner, then copy ShaderProperty from original in Nifscope).