State of FO4 Adult Modding

Hey guys,

So I didn't really wanna necro a dead thread, so I thought I'd post something of my own. It's been a long time since I've modded or even played FO4, and I'l be honest, the last time I did, the game, especially modding was in shambles. Maybe this was due to my helping with Vortex testing while that thing was in beta, or maybe the frameworks weren't 100% yet, but with the advent of AAF I figured I'd check in with everyone and see what you guys thought of the state of FO4's adult modding scene now. Really I'm just wondering how well everything works as things migrate to AAF and away from FP. Do you guys like it? Any complaints or suggestions for the authors? I'd love to hear everyones thoughts, and your favorite things or least favorite things about it all right now.

An additional question, do you prefer Vortex or MO2 for FO4?

-Hound

As a player only I'd say very active, the last weeks I had trouble keeping up with all the updates. AAF is working out nice I think, but things are not even near user-friendly yet. I like that now and then still immersive stuff pops out, not only the "micromanage your robots" mods. My personal wish is still make things easier and bring out more lore-friendly, immersive mods, but I think it's getting there. 

As for Vortex, I kinda regret going from NMM to Vortex, it was a huge pain and reinstalling everything from scratch might've been easier than using it's import function. It takes a lot getting used to it, managing load order for instance is nearly impossible, but I want to go with the mainstream for ease of use, and I surely won't migrate to anything else again after the pain it was switching to it.

In a nutshell - if you just want to watch sex animations, they are there already and not that hard to install with just some reading and patience.

If you want something close to Skyrim adult modding scene with lots of story-driven, adding gameplay changes, etc mods - don't get your hopes high.

I hope it helps.

8 minutes ago, jianshi051 said:

I'm not familier with this game, but I think the FourPlay's author do not update for a very long time, so I feel FourPlay has been abandoned.....

I mean, there are some folks flogging the old 4P system, but yeah. AAF is definitely the future here, and it's really coming along nicely. 

1 hour ago, jianshi051 said:

I'm not familier with this game, but I think the FourPlay's author do not update for a very long time, so I feel FourPlay has been abandoned.....

I really hope FO4 can be as good as skyrim...   ?

Just use AAF...FourPlay is way too outdated

I have not played recently, I got tired of updating mods every patch.  anyway, latest project in game was the build an adult play ground on the big island called insitute island.  anyway, it use lots of rugs and syth duplicates of NPCS,  Like rugs for piper giving the mayor a BJ.  SO, I wonder if the rugs are still possible with AAF?

30 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I have not played recently, I got tired of updating mods every patch.  anyway, latest project in game was the build an adult play ground on the big island called insitute island.  anyway, it use lots of rugs and syth duplicates of NPCS,  Like rugs for piper giving the mayor a BJ.  SO, I wonder if the rugs are still possible with AAF?

You can!  but I've not used crazy rug's yet with AAF.

On 1/4/2019 at 7:39 PM, h311h0und1134 said:

Hey guys,

So I didn't really wanna necro a dead thread, so I thought I'd post something of my own. It's been a long time since I've modded or even played FO4, and I'l be honest, the last time I did, the game, especially modding was in shambles. Maybe this was due to my helping with Vortex testing while that thing was in beta, or maybe the frameworks weren't 100% yet, but with the advent of AAF I figured I'd check in with everyone and see what you guys thought of the state of FO4's adult modding scene now. Really I'm just wondering how well everything works as things migrate to AAF and away from FP. Do you guys like it? Any complaints or suggestions for the authors? I'd love to hear everyones thoughts, and your favorite things or least favorite things about it all right now.

An additional question, do you prefer Vortex or MO2 for FO4?

-Hound

First off Vortex is horrible, not user friendly at all.

To the topic on hand, it feels like a complete shot in the dark with adult mods on this website. Mainly because a week ago, there was only few AAF mods that also require forplay assests. Like Leito's crap. Now looking at the adult mods, theres more "AAF friendly" and "focused" mods. However, THEY ALL STILL CONFLICT. I know this to be true because
A} started with a clean install and game. Then added the appropriate mods.

B) TRIPLE check that i installed mods in correct order as per authors instructions.
C) One mod works when I dont launch script extender as admin. The rest of the mods work, but break my game when i do.

Asking/looking for help is like saying to people "Look at me, imma moron dont help me." as no one helps out, just points out why you are stupid. Really wish there was an actually webiste that hosted fallout 4 adult mods that worked and were always up to date.

2 hours ago, Braeburn said:

First off Vortex is horrible, not user friendly at all.

To the topic on hand, it feels like a complete shot in the dark with adult mods on this website. Mainly because a week ago, there was only few AAF mods that also require forplay assests. Like Leito's crap. Now looking at the adult mods, theres more "AAF friendly" and "focused" mods. However, THEY ALL STILL CONFLICT. I know this to be true because
A} started with a clean install and game. Then added the appropriate mods.

B) TRIPLE check that i installed mods in correct order as per authors instructions.
C) One mod works when I dont launch script extender as admin. The rest of the mods work, but break my game when i do.

Asking/looking for help is like saying to people "Look at me, imma moron dont help me." as no one helps out, just points out why you are stupid. Really wish there was an actually webiste that hosted fallout 4 adult mods that worked and were always up to date.

Ok you've had a bit of bad luck in no one answering your one post the way you exspected. But still there is no need to start slagging peoples work off. Leito has give hundreds of hours of His FREE time to this community and given us some of the best sex animations anywhere for fallout 4 and that was all given for NOTHING / Free of charge  Just like every other mod on this site.

gratitude cost's nothing.       

Not quite the right place to post this request. here is a link I use to find out stuff or learn about fallout :https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5978333-fo4-modding-tutorial-list/ .   Please be aware that some links have stopped working or maybe a bit out of date  or you could ask a modder here who has done conversion of the type you need if they could give you a better guide.  hope this helps a bit. :)

Archived