SexoutRocket - Extended (Update 11/25/2012) - OLD DO NOT USE

CraftyGremlin' date=' the current release has nothing in Freeside yet, is that right? I've ran around looking for people to talk about "his past" but found none. Just remember reading something in the OP about it, though it may have been "goals" and not "features".[/quote']

Yeah that is in the goals, I have yet to get that far into it. My HDD decided it wanted to take a shit on me so I lost all my work I had done which was quite a bit. I had the companion quests for Cass and Veronica done in the version I was going to release last weekend and I started work on Rockets quest line. I did back it up on my external but for some reason the zip files are corrupt. Expect a update mid January.

I would download this but I have a male char, could an option be added to allow male-on-male action

• 3 weeks later...

Open the console, type "inv " with the space and without the quotes, click on Rocket and press enter. Since rocket can't carry gear for you, the only objects in his inventory should be sexout tokens. The base ID for each token will be displayed next to them, along with how many of each token there is.

Use "removeitem xxxxxx y", replacing the x's with the token ID number and the y with how many of the token there are. Do this until you've purged Rocket of all sexout action tokens, then close the console and wait for a minute. He should finish up and stop humping dude.

Open the console' date=' type "inv " with the space and without the quotes, click on Rocket and press enter. Since rocket can't carry gear for you, the only objects in his inventory should be sexout tokens. The base ID for each token will be displayed next to them, along with how many of each token there is.

Use "removeitem xxxxxx y", replacing the x's with the token ID number and the y with how many of the token there are. Do this until you've purged Rocket of all sexout action tokens, then close the console and wait for a minute. He should finish up and stop humping dude.

[/quote']

Thanks! That helped! :)

Also, I'm using your compilation system. I installed it as per instructions, and it works perfectly! Thank you for working on that, too!

• 4 weeks later...

It's not dead I just haven't be able to work on it or play games for that matter. Life is being a dick atm, way to much shit happening that keeps pushing it back. Sorry to the people who were waiting for a update. I will try to have a update for everyone by the end of next month but I can't promise anything.

CraftyGremlin

As for why just females' date=' because that's the animations we have. As for just males getting the command, good point. Just make it a command in general that anyone can use.[/quote']

which hole does the dog go for? if it's the ass, then applying it to males should be easy

Alright everyone I am just going to put this out here and get it over with. Time to be honest on the reason why I have stopped working on this mod. I have been in and out of the hospital the last few months with cancer, my family is a magnet for this kind of thing and out of 5 people that I know of only 1 has survived. So this could really go both ways and I am preparing for it to go south and fast. If you all don't hear from me in a month expect the worst and move on I hate not being able to share my dream of a Lovers Bitch for NV but then again I wasn't planning on the cancer. If anyone wants to pick this up and finish this dream then by all means go for it. I do hope I can come back and finish this but the chances are slim, My fondest gaming memories are from Bethesda games and Sexout. I am glad I could contribute to the modding community for every game and enjoy other peoples creations. But if this is my time then so be it I have no regrets. My the gods of gaming watch over you.

sincerely,

CraftyGremlin

Jesus dude wtf. I dont know what to say. I've been using your mod to test a new sexout esp and it has been invaluable to my testing purposes but also I loved the idea of someone trying to do a LB mod for FNV.

Best wishes and best of luck. Stay strong man.

Alright everyone I am just going to put this out here and get it over with. Time to be honest on the reason why I have stopped working on this mod. I have been in and out of the hospital the last few months with cancer' date=' my family is a magnet for this kind of thing and out of 5 people that I know of only 1 has survived. So this could really go both ways and I am preparing for it to go south and fast. If you all don't hear from me in a month expect the worst and move on I hate not being able to share my dream of a Lovers Bitch for NV but then again I wasn't planning on the cancer. If anyone wants to pick this up and finish this dream then by all means go for it. I do hope I can come back and finish this but the chances are slim, My fondest gaming memories are from Bethesda games and Sexout. I am glad I could contribute to the modding community for every game and enjoy other peoples creations. But if this is my time then so be it I have no regrets. My the gods of gaming watch over you.

sincerely,

CraftyGremlin[/quote']

Best of Luck to you mate, enjoy what you can while you can.

Thank you everyone' date=' surgery starts next week. The doctors say they can get it all out, guess I got lucky. I'm hesitant about letting them go messing around in my head, I got some important shit up there.:D But the family comes first, I'll try to keep everyone posted.

CraftyGremlin

[/quote']

That's excellent news! Best of luck my friend, hopefully you'll return to us (and more importantly) your family, safe and sound.

Strength!

• 2 weeks later...