SexoutRocket - Extended (Update 11/25/2012) - OLD DO NOT USE

Original Rocket by Jexsam

Sexout Rocket
Rocket was created by Jexsam. The original thread for Rocket can be found here http://http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4765. SexoutRocket is a very simple companion mod. It adds an NPC near Sloan by the name of Ian Soong, a wandering Follower of the Apocalypse, and his travelling companion, a dog named Rocket. Ian is looking to give Rocket a good home, but no one between Sloan and Freeside wanted him.

A female player character can adopt him, if they so desire. And if they are particularly adventurous, they can take advantage of his old training...
Rocket was we all know and love him never reach the full potential of his creator. I was given full permissions to modify him.

You have my permission to do whatever you want with it, on one condition; no rape or slavery. My goal was to have an animal sex mod that didn't demean or abuse a female player character, and I'd prefer it stay that way. Same goes for NPCs. Basically, anybody who fucks Rocket either wants to or was paid to.

That was never my plan and you won't find that here. If you would like Rocket to rape people there are other mods for that.

Sexout Rocket - Extended

Overview

• Moved Ian and Rocket to Goodsprings out the Saloon.
  • Added ability for Rocket to fuck companions(Veronica, Cass, Sunny) talk to each one atm it's only "Go fuck Rocket"
  • Sunny must have the shoot 3 bottles tutorial done
  • Veronica must be following
  • Cass must be following(she was a bit of a pain so as long as you talk to her through the wheel it will show up)
  • Added the option to give Rocket a Stimpak when he is 50% or below right now all it does is reset his health

Goals

• Full Companion complete with his own quest(Go back to freeside and find out what he went through)
  • People have been wanting a Lovers bitch in New Vegas maybe have the quest find a new area where they setup shop and add on to that

Bugs

• None

Updates

Update 11/25/2012

• Fixed the "Go fuck Rocket" line so it will only show up if he is the same cell
  • Added the option to give Rocket a Stimpak when he is 50% or below right now all it does is reset his health

Release 11/24/2012

• Added ability for Rocket to fuck companions(Veronica, Cass, Sunny) talk to each one atm it's only "Go fuck Rocket"
  • Cass must be following(she was a bit of a pain so as long as you talk to her through the wheel it will show up)

Note
Between work and life I have little time to mod so updates wont come to often.

Downloads

SexoutRocket.esp

When you did the willow version, did you use the Willow version that Jexsam created or the modified one that i posted in the Rocket thread?

There was a flaw in Jexsams version that errors on Willows ref that took a bit of trick to solve.

if you used my version, then it may or may not have undone the fix i did which required renaming and retargeting esp to esm and fixing the ref. Which if there is a issue in this version of Rocket, i can fix again or tell you how to fix it. But i have a feeling everytime you modify the willow version that its going to have to be done again.

Stupid geck not liking refs from esps

Seems i rushed this out the door to fast alright I'm going to take them down and work on this some more I will update on my work when I work on it should be everyday if things hold out money wise if not I'll have to pick up more overtime. But first comes figuring out why my GECK crashes. Thanks for your time guys.

Edit: OP updated

• seems some of my major changes didn't save so instead of fixing the problem I made it worse.
  • Rocket deciding he wants to go to Sloan is now fixed complete with his own XMarker he will now go back to the spot you picked him up

I should have a updated one ready for release come Sunday night

Edit2: If anyone has any ideas for his quest or for what each companion would say when the player asks them if they would like to fuck Rocket. Now would be the time before I get it in, I'm a modeler so my creativity comes in 3D models not words XD

not actual dialogue but ideas for the mood of the conversations.

cass: id say you should have to get her drunk first, then she should be more willing to have some fun

Veronica: maybe require a speech check since shes not really into dudes in the first place, but then play up the fact that she's looking for new experiances outside of the botherhood (plus hes not exactly a dude in the firstplace)

sunny..... she's an animal lover already, play on that i guess

and i havent really played that much with the willow mod so i got no ideas

Seems i rushed this out the door to fast alright I'm going to take them down and work on this some more I will update on my work when I work on it should be everyday if things hold out money wise if not I'll have to pick up more overtime. But first comes figuring out why my GECK crashes. Thanks for your time guys.

Edit: OP updated

• seems some of my major changes didn't save so instead of fixing the problem I made it worse.
  • Rocket deciding he wants to go to Sloan is now fixed complete with his own XMarker he will now go back to the spot you picked him up

I should have a updated one ready for release come Sunday night

Edit2: If anyone has any ideas for his quest or for what each companion would say when the player asks them if they would like to fuck Rocket. Now would be the time before I get it in' date=' I'm a modeler so my creativity comes in 3D models not words XD

[/quote']

Any way you could add support for the cyan raider girl companion eventually. As for a quest you could have rocket pick up the scent of one of his old owners and lead you to there last known location. You could use the gibson scrap yard as a starting point. (Due to a large quantity of dogs. Lady gibson would tell the player a small group of people recently tried to purchase several of her dogs but she refused to sell them they got angry and left, but before they left one mentioned to another where they were heading (insert location here)at which point you could confront them over rockets treatment, sell rocket back to them, get a chance to purchase another dog companion with rockets skills or have an animal orgy.)

Yeah I can do that, I want to get the 2 base companions in first and working with no bugs. Then comes Sunny only because I use her, after all I'm the one making it :D. I figured out the problem I was having with GECK crashing.

On a side note i cleaned the esp and rebooted my work, I started from scratch in a hour or two I'll post a esp that lets Rocket fuck Cass, Sunny, and Veronica its just simple atm, Talk to one of them the player will say "Go fuck Rocket" and that's it. You can do it as many times you want.

Yeah I can do that' date=' I want to get the 2 base companions in first and working with no bugs. Then comes Sunny only because I use her, after all I'm the one making it :D. I figured out the problem I was having with GECK crashing.

On a side note i cleaned the esp and rebooted my work, I started from scratch in a hour or two I'll post a esp that lets Rocket fuck Cass, Sunny, and Veronica its just simple atm, Talk to one of them the player will say "Go fuck Rocket" and that's it. You can do it as many times you want.[/quote']

You can look in SCR's main script if you want to see some code for adding willow & Kirina without needing 2 esp's, if you actually have SCR as a Master you can not bother with that code and just use the SCR variables SexoutS0VAR.WillowREF & SexoutS0VAR.iHasWillow, (I'm vot sure those are the exact variable names). iHasWillow = 1 if Willow is loaded, and I've already grabbed Willow's REF for you in WillowREF if Willow is loaded.

You can look in SCR's main script if you want to see some code for adding willow & Kirina without needing 2 esp's' date=' if you actually have SCR as a Master you can not bother with that code and just use the SCR variables SexoutS0VAR.WillowREF & SexoutS0VAR.iHasWillow, (I'm vot sure those are the exact variable names). iHasWillow = 1 if Willow is loaded, and I've already grabbed Willow's REF for you in WillowREF if Willow is loaded.

[/quote']

Thanks for the tip, SCR is a master. I want to get the "story" if you would call it for Cass and Veronica done first before I go and add mod companions. Having a bit trouble getting "Go fuck rocket" to come up on Cass, Veronica and Sunny works fine. Not knowing this tool at all is a pain but I'm getting there.

Sexout Rocket - Extended

Re-release 11/24/2012 (Lets pretend that first one was never there)

More to come later, I'll work on Veronica's "story" for it first. Maybe have a quest where she undergoes her transition from women lover to dog lover. Ideas are welcome, This part was just for me the rest I'm doing is for the Lovers Bitch fans(well guess that includes me too).:D

Thanks for the reupload. will give it a test in a few.

edit veronica works doing the legwork to get cass as a companion will update post after i test her out. Got cass

completed the quest to expose the vangrafs and the crimson caravan so it would allow her to have sex with rocket. works like it should.

Sexout Rocket - Extended

Update 11/25/2012

• Fixed the "Go fuck Rocket" line so it will only show up if he is the same cell

Next update may be next week, depends on how work is. Might have something started for either Cass or Veronica. Again ideas are welcome I won't be the only one playing this, so if you have a good idea come forward.

Download in OP.

How does one relocate the bugger? He keeps vanishing on me.

He runs off for me too only when there are enemies nearby and I just keep on walking, he should come back though. If you tell him to wait he should stay where he is and if you tell him to leave he goes back to where you found him(goodsprings).

Ian is quite killable' date=' so if you have mods that increase spawns/difficulty you may want to make a B-line for him upon exiting Mitchell's place so you can talk to him before he dies ;)

[/quote']

I noticed that when I started a new game, there will be no update this week I haven't had a chance to work on it this week at all (work has been a bit demanding and my free time is spent getting ready for the holidays). There should be a update next week no promises though, I will make him essential and may use him later in the story. I have no idea how and when but we can't have him dieing from weak Powder Gangers.

CraftyGremlin' date=' the current release has nothing in Freeside yet, is that right? I've ran around looking for people to talk about "his past" but found none. Just remember reading something in the OP about it, though it may have been "goals" and not "features".

[/quote']

Yeah that is in the goals, I have yet to get that far into it. My HDD decided it wanted to take a shit on me so I lost all my work I had done which was quite a bit. I had the companion quests for Cass and Veronica done in the version I was going to release last weekend and I started work on Rockets quest line. I did back it up on my external but for some reason the zip files are corrupt. Expect a update mid January.