SexoutRocket - Extended (Update 11/25/2012) - OLD DO NOT USE

Thank you everyone, surgery starts next week. The doctors say they can get it all out, guess I got lucky. I'm hesitant about letting them go messing around in my head, I got some important shit up there. :D But the family comes first, I'll try to keep everyone posted.

CraftyGremlin

Not hearing from you since the 1 of february makes me worried :( Hope you are alright !

Thank you everyone, surgery starts next week. The doctors say they can get it all out, guess I got lucky. I'm hesitant about letting them go messing around in my head, I got some important shit up there. :D But the family comes first, I'll try to keep everyone posted.

CraftyGremlin

Not hearing from you since the 1 of february makes me worried :( Hope you are alright !

It's only been 2 weeks, he's just had the docs poking around in his head, it wouldn't be surprising if it's a month before he can get home to use a computer. Hopefully it all went well.

CraftyGremlin

It's only been 2 weeks, he's just had the docs poking around in his head, it wouldn't be surprising if it's a month before he can get home to use a computer. Hopefully it all went well.

3 weeks but yeah i guess you are right^^

CraftyGremlin

3 weeks but yeah i guess you are right^^

2 weeks since he was scheduled for surgery :)

• 2 weeks later...

Everything was ok after the surgery but it seems I have to go back in. Turns out some of it used a stealth boy and the doctors missed it. I, I just don't know anymore. Too much hassle for shit results, but on the bright side I have my own room and they let me keep my laptop. That and I have this cute nurse intern that takes care of me :D. As for this thread consider it dead. When I put this up on the downloads thing it made a new thread and I just didn't care enough to fix it. You can find the new one HERE.