Alonely WW Animations - Animations in a Series with a Story

What is your ultimate favorite area for animations in-game? :D  

466 members have voted

1. 1. What is your ultimate favorite area for animations in-game? :D (choose only one!)

• Animations that don't work for specific furniture but are available everywhere generic (e.g. floors)
    • Base game furniture (e.g. chairs, tables, desks, beds, etc.)
    • Custom content furniture (e.g. bondage devices and fetish furniture)

AlonelyAnimationsBanner-small.png.f2a3652f4d554badd6ccb6fb639abec4.png

Alonely Animations~! ❤️

Patreon

Please check the main thread here to download! ^.^

Not all content is previewed here, so see all of my previews in this .zip instead: Previews

Hello all! I've always enjoyed making character relations - whether in a story in my head or one that actually gets put into a Word document - and I feel that animating allows me to act these stories out in a tangible way. So, I've made my first animation for The Sims 4! The story that I had in my head for most of these involves Connor, an android from the PS4 game Detroit: Become Human, and a human female he has begun cohabitating with after the events of the game. So he's the male Sim you'll see in most of the previews. :3 You can recognize him by this:

Connord1a7c165d7a5057a1df3fe98165a8be4.gif.d180ac356f603c1f368e9526d10dfb41.gif

I do have a Patreon, and it contains the more complicated animations, especially those involving the expansion. Feel free to keep checking back, as I've got some yummy stuff planned. If you can't be bothered to check back, don't worry, I'll be editing this post when there's new stuff, so just give it a follow! ❤️

I will be focusing on rough, fetish (including zoophilia), romantic, cunnilingus, male-pleasing-female animations, and I try to pay attention to each bone and joint to make these animations all look as natural as possible.

The following objects will be required for some animations:

• Gun (has to be put on the floor, not on top of desks, etc. As far as I'm aware, and as much as I'd like to bypass this requirement, WickedWhims does not allow an animation to include an object that the animation does not start at, so you have to start the animation at the gun - you can observe this same phenomenon with other objects like dildos, etc.) alternative download link

The following mods will be required for some animations:

*PLEASE NOTE: For the above CNWW mods, you have to click on your Sim and go to "Wicked->Settings->Enable trait" (or manually go into WW Settings and turn this requirement off entirely) before trying to run these animations. Other than saying this, I cannot offer troubleshooting support for ColonolNutty's mods, as I did not write them.

*To start a threesome/foursome/etc. animation in WickedWhims, you have to start a twosome animation first. So first, start a one-on-one animation, then click on your Sim and go to WickedWhims->Ask to Join in..., choose the appropriate number of additional Sims, then choose the target location that is in the same room (the Move Location To Here... option in WickedWhims is only available for objects in the same room) and pick the threesome/foursome/etc. animation. The multiple-person animation should then start. :D

Not all expansion animations are exclusive, but most are! Check the previews link at the top of this thread to see what's included where - tons of locations for 'em too!

The WW_Alonely_Animations package contains:

Forced Pussy Licking [oral @ hottub, bar, counter, bathtub, showertub, chair, desk chair, workout machine, stool, coffee table, double bed, single bed]
Alonely-Previews_Hottub-Forced-Pussy-Licking.gif.99136b1602aee9914310dca2fd76d2e4.gif

Attentive Cunnilingus [oral @ floor, yoga mat, sauna, shower, showertub, bathtub, hottub]
Connor, gladly Katie's servant, got to know her well over many months...including how to make her relax, and send shivers down her spine as soon as she got home.
Alonely-Previews_Attentive-Cunnilingus.gif.53ca0e8c2555bf733b2801183a4edb16.gif

Home Invasion 1: Aww, look, she's scared (with gun) [teasing MFMM @ gun]***
***This animation requires the gun available here!
But RK had had a bout with her before. He missed her. He didn't understand what Connor had and he didn't; after all, they were android models of nearly the same caliber, and he should even be better than Connor! So RK decided to intervene, and refused to let Connor have her for himself. Gavin and RK had gotten along surprisingly well thus far, and the android knew the oft-disgruntled cop also had his sights set on her at least in a physical way, so he invited him to make a surprise visit to their happy home...with the help of Gavin's gun.
Alonely-Previews_Home-Invasion-1-with-gun.gif.9a8402760b54e81dff380cefba846d0f.gif

and more (spoiler, large-ish gifs):

Home Invasion 3: Suck my cock and maybe I won't fuck your ass [oral @ gun]***
***This animation requires the gun available here!
Alonely-Previews_Home-Invasion-3-with-gun2.gif.06d8ad1ec46b296e438c79cd9f8ea786.gif

Forced Doggy [vaginal @ coffee table, chairs, couches, ottoman, toilet]
Alonely-Previews_Forced-Doggy.gif.5a626044e4f6e95ecab68cea7f3336c2.gif

Hard Anal [anal @ floor, yoga mat, sauna, double bed, single bed] / Hard Vaginal [vaginal @ floor, yoga mat, sauna, double bed, single bed]
Alonely-Previews_Hard-Anal.gif.76f7274071671cc9299bb753223acde5.gif

And in the separate CNWW package***:

***These animations require ColonolNutty's CNWW mods!

Curious Dog [oral @ coffee table, chairs, couches, ottoman]

Dog Doggystyle [anal @ floor, yoga mat]

So, you lovelies know what to do! Have your Sims go forth and multiply! ;D

This mod adds custom animations to The Sims 4. You must have the WickedWhims mod installed in order to make it work.

15 minutes ago, Redabyss said:

Welcome aboard and thank you for your upload! Those preview sure do seem interesting :) 

Thank you so much, Redabyss! And thank you for posting about the "Inside Your Bag" objects in the other topic (linked below)! I do quite love your stuff. :D

8 hours ago, pariah3j said:

The download link for the gun appears to be down. Know of any alternative downloads for it?

Not just the gun, the entire site (www.simfileshare.net or simfil.es) doesn't even work.

It says:

504 Gateway Time-out
nginx/1.10.2

Also. the tumblr of gun link, the gun link has been deleted it seems.

On 1/6/2019 at 3:20 PM, jenyeah said:

Not just the gun, the entire site (www.simfileshare.net or simfil.es) doesn't even work.

It says:

Also. the tumblr of gun link, the gun link has been deleted it seems.

Now they have fixed the Server connection problem of "Sim File Share" website.

On 1/6/2019 at 4:23 PM, pariah3j said:

The download link for the gun appears to be down. Know of any alternative downloads for it?

Very strange, because this link is still very much working for me. But here's an alternative download link anyway. :)

Also, updated with a new animation, because I wanted to try ColonolNutty's addition to WickedWhims. Download it by going to the link in the first post! ^_^