General Tullius and some other npcs randomly spawning on me

Inessa

So I have weird issue, when entering new area like the whiterun inn general tullius and some other imperial spawns with their swords out. I had it in my old game and now I have it in new one that I modded from scratch. I think it might be alternate start issue? If so then how to fix it?

Spoiler
35 minutes ago, Inessa said:

So I have weird issue, when entering new area like the whiterun inn general tullius and some other imperial spawns with their swords out. I had it in my old game and now I have it in new one that I modded from scratch. I think it might be alternate start issue? If so then how to fix it?

What Grey Cloud asked.

Also please post your load order, preferably from LOOT and preferably in a spoiler. I will explain what I mean in the rest of this post. If you already know what I've asked for and how to provide it please ignore the rest of this post.

LOOT (the Load Order Optimisation Tool) can be found by using Google or, if you're so inclined, you can find a link to it in my blog (I have a link to that in my signature). After running LOOT you will find an icon on the upper right in the blue bar that looks like three vertical dots or buttons. When you click on it one of the options is to copy your load order to the clipboard. Please do that and paste that here in a spoiler.

Using a spoiler on LoversLab (LL): Above the area in which you type your post there is a bar. The bar starts with "Size" and "Font." Halfway across the bar is an icon that looks like an eye (it is just to the right of the smiley-face emoji icon). When you click on it you will get a spoiler box like the one at the beginning of my post. Now use your mouse to move the cursor into the spoiler box (if it is not already there) and paste your load order (or whatever). You can then use your mouse to move the cursor back outside the box and proceed with further typing or more spoilers, etc. 

5 hours ago, Inessa said:

general tullius and some other imperial spawns with their swords out

as already mentioned a load order would help

Skyrim Unhinged spawns clones of

Tullius + Falk + Elisef

they travel the world and visit taverns with their swords out to protect Elisef (no not that swords and not that kind of protection^^)

its a random encounter, pretty often tho, especially if you stay in one tavern for a while

If you can't see Elisef, than there might be a load order/npc replacer issue (only if you have Skyrim Unhinged installed)

(sometimes Elisef is a bit behind tho, if you have Botox installed there might be an invisibility bug involved too)

Archived