Some TBBP Armors.. and stuff

Nonoword

This mod actually got me to re-install Skyrim after taking almost a year off. Great work' date=' can't wait for more armors!

One question though, if I use the other BBP compatible armors will they work with TBBP animations?

[/quote']

No, but they should still use the BBB animation.

I have a few armors I've done (conversions) for TBBP animations & skeleton.

I've based them off of a CBBEv3M body variation I made. I call it CBBEv3MX but I suppose that's unimportant. What is important is that pretty much anything that fits CBBEv3M will also fit this body type.. aside from anything for the breasts.. As they're quite a bit larger.

Anyway' date=' here are the armors I've done... as well as the base body I've been using.

[b']Sovngarde Steel for TBBP (using Busty CBBEv3MX)[/b]

TESV-2012-09-28-14-20-11-15.gifTESV-2012-09-28-14-20-11-30.gifTESV-2012-09-28-14-20-11-65.gif

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Sovngarde_TBBP1.zip

Corrupter Armor for TBBP (using CBBEv3MX)

Corrupter-TBBP-Forward.gifCorrupter-TBBP-Back.gif

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Corrupter_TBBP1.7z

CBBEv3MX Base Body + Busty Variation

http://filesmelt.com/dl/CBBEv3MX.zip

And if you're interested in taking advantage of the body type similarities in between mine and MAK's here's some of his craftable stockings, panties, etc, etc. There's a lot more that fits, than I probably know of or care to mention.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16837

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be adding more, but definitely not any time soon as I do not have the free time required.

What body texture are you using? And how do you install the "Busty" variation? When do I just extract the the meshes and variation folder in to skyrim\data ? like in the zip download you have?

Not sure exactly what you all are doing that it crashes. Skim reading these, but it works for me so I'll post what I did.

1) Installed cherryhotlings (sp?) meshes

2) Installed CBBE v3.2 mesh and textures (and some facial texture mods)

3) Make sure Bodyslide is installed and up to date

4) Install TBBP base files

5) Install animations from links provided

6) Install TBBP bodyslide assets

7) Run FNIS User version tool

To get his XXX examples working, I had to go to the specific directory of FNIS animations and hand drag from RAR file to copy over the FNIS preset files. Don't know why, but the animations just didn't work for me without doing so.

So basically, I installed from the ground up everything that was required from the early stages of development - cherryhotling's work, CBBE v3.2, then TBBP.

Hope this helps!

Not sure exactly what you all are doing that it crashes. Skim reading these' date=' but it works for me so I'll post what I did.

To get his XXX examples working, I had to go to the specific directory of FNIS animations and hand drag from RAR file to copy over the FNIS preset files. Don't know why, but the animations just didn't work for me without doing so.

So basically, I installed from the ground up everything that was required from the early stages of development - cherryhotling's work, CBBE v3.2, then TBBP.

Hope this helps!

[/quote']

I think your missing the point. TBBP works great, no problems what-so-ever. As do all the TBBP armors out there at the moment. HOWEVER, the minute this custom body mesh and armor are installed it crashes only when wearing no armor or equipping the armors that use this mesh. Minute you remove the armors and replace the mesh with the official TBBP one, it works fine again. It has *nothing* to do with TBBP and everything to do with whatever other requirements this mesh needs that the game is whining about.

Not sure exactly what you all are doing that it crashes. Skim reading these' date=' but it works for me so I'll post what I did.

Hope this helps!

[/quote']

I think your missing the point. TBBP works great, no problems what-so-ever. As do all the TBBP armors out there at the moment. HOWEVER, the minute this custom body mesh and armor are installed it crashes only when wearing no armor or equipping the armors that use this mesh. Minute you remove the armors and replace the mesh with the official TBBP one, it works fine again. It has *nothing* to do with TBBP and everything to do with whatever other requirements this mesh needs that the game is whining about.

/scratches head...

You're right, I am missing the point! Which custom body are you talking about if not TBBP??? I've tried a few that have different skeletons. The only alternate I've gotten to work without crashing is Jonus custom skel.

The Nightshade armor preview looks amazing!

I only wish that these were compatible with UNPB. I tried out the Sovngarde armor with UNPB, but as usual with CBBE armors, the textures didn't line up too well. The bounce looked fantastic though!

This is just me hoping that you, or someone else on here releases a UNPB compatible version.

Also, have you posted anywhere how you are able to achieve the spillage effect?

Since I received a few messages requesting the Bodyslide config I've been using for MAKX basebody.. here it is:

A vanilla version of Bodyslide is all that's required.

(btw: If you get inverted nipples in any of the presets' date=' something is conflicting.. use a vanilla copy of Bodyslide from Caliente on Nexus)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/MAKX_BodySlide.zip

P.S.

The nightshade armor I've been working on is pretty much done. I could actually release it now if I wanted.

But I also started working on a set of buttplugs & etc. I originally started just doing retextures for Calyps' set... then I started going OCD and creating realistic looking gems, making new plugs.. and then finally enchanting them and setting up a few scripts for said enchantments.

Here's a few teasers so you know what I'm talking about.

nightshade_walkfront_1.gifnightshade_walkfront_2.gifnightshade_walkback_1.gif

Static pictures:

Xkx4r.jpg

ndyn3.jpg

Are the armor and plugs ever gonna be released?:)

Really hope so, and anything else in the pipeline... pun intended! :D

Hope this helps!

[/quote']

There's no special requirements for this mod. Vanilla TBBP installation is all it requires. There's no special animations and no special skeletons. If you're having crashes it's because of something else that is conflicting. Possibly said special skeletons.

To be exact: The only resources from dragonfly's TBBP mod I'm using to build these meshes is the vanilla skeletons that came with TBBP, and more specifically (which should not matter) I'm using the skeleton mesh with normal height.

The Nightshade armor preview looks amazing!

I only wish that these were compatible with UNPB. I tried out the Sovngarde armor with UNPB' date=' but as usual with CBBE armors, the textures didn't line up too well. The bounce looked fantastic though!

This is just me hoping that you, or someone else on here releases a UNPB compatible version.

Also, have you posted anywhere how you are able to achieve the spillage effect?

[/quote']

Pretty much just weighting the underside of the breast heavily with the Spine2 bone. This keeps the boob from moving while everything else on top fleshes around normally.

Since I received a few messages requesting the Bodyslide config I've been using for MAKX basebody.. here it is:

A vanilla version of Bodyslide is all that's required.

(btw: If you get inverted nipples in any of the presets' date=' something is conflicting.. use a vanilla copy of Bodyslide from Caliente on Nexus)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/MAKX_BodySlide.zip

P.S.

The nightshade armor I've been working on is pretty much done. I could actually release it now if I wanted.

But I also started working on a set of buttplugs & etc. I originally started just doing retextures for Calyps' set... then I started going OCD and creating realistic looking gems, making new plugs.. and then finally enchanting them and setting up a few scripts for said enchantments.

Here's a few teasers so you know what I'm talking about.

nightshade_walkfront_1.gifnightshade_walkfront_2.gifnightshade_walkback_1.gif

Static pictures:

Xkx4r.jpg

ndyn3.jpg

Are the armor and plugs ever gonna be released?:)

Really hope so, and anything else in the pipeline... pun intended! :D

Hopefully soon. The nightshade armor is done. The plugs I'm still working on, but they're nearing completion. I'll probably post them in the next few days... along with precise installation instructions -_-

Just a few screens of an armor I've been toying around with. Still some clipping to deal with' date=' but I kind of like how this one has been turning out. Might release it along with the Nightshade one + buttplug assortment.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/RM83O.jpg[/img]

vUoKj.jpg

xw7ES.jpg

Original Author: Aradia

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10588

that is osm and hawt! i hope you'll release both soon. :blush:;)

Just a few screens of an armor I've been toying around with. Still some clipping to deal with' date=' but I kind of like how this one has been turning out. Might release it along with the Nightshade one + buttplug assortment.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/RM83O.jpg[/img]

vUoKj.jpg

xw7ES.jpg

Original Author: Aradia

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10588

Ok so I check this post like everyday so, yes, looking forward to it. I have a certain nord companion that loves mead and food and so fits the voluptuous body type. ;)

Is there anybody that knows how to make an .esp to lower the armor rating of the Corrupter Armor' date=' love it but is so damn OP its ridiculous, maybe give it a rating like the Ebony mail?

[/quote']

The same for the Sovngarde. 135 chest armor when i am a lvl 1 Nord? Rly? Maybe rather deadric/ebony or even lower stats? Maybe a couple of sets with different stats. I would be really grateful...

So i'm having similar issues with this mod as someone else. Game crashes as soon as i try on the Corrupter armor. Someone said something about downloading a main file, however, the file that was linked looked like it was for Sovngarde. Does it work for Corrupter too?

Also, i tried installing the CBBE Busty variation, but my game would constantly crash to desktop whenever i tried to load my game. Which only happens when there's a Mod conflict. I'm currently using "Caliente_Female_Body_Mod_BBE_v3". I assumed CBBE Busty Variation is from the same author, so i figured there shouldnt be any crashes. Unless of course armor that's made for CBBE isnt compatible with the busty one?

The armor myself and my followers have equipped are Ifrit/Shiva armor, Silverlight Armor, and the Princess Leia Armor. Anyone know if that's compatible with CBBE Busty?

Any ideas what my problem is?

Archived